It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy feeling when researching UFO's?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos

Originally posted by tunin
@ Order Out Of Chaos

So you're claiming that we're sold to the devil, is that it?

Sorry i can't really answer that question in general, to many possible variables.

But i do think that babbling with things like this is opening a door to evil yes, whether you then are invited in, then thats your choice.

So you rather let people to be alone in the darkness in the depth of their ignorance just to feel safe, when you can discover a hole new perspective researching these things?

I felt the same chill in my body when I was researching OOBE and I don't think it is something related to evil in general.

Well, who knows.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
perspective researching is the problem, their isn't anything possitive comes out of UFO research.where the darkness and light start and ends is in the pyramid is debatable, but rest assured the guys in the light are quite happy for you to be playing in the dark.
While you dabble in ANY form of the occult you will never have true happiness in your life, because they feed on your fear while knowing you're addicted to the mystery.you only need to look at how successful harry potter has become to know how powerful the NWO really are.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

perspective researching is the problem, their isn't anything possitive comes out of UFO research.

I don't agree. If being dumb and happy is what it's all about then I would rather be frightened and aware of the truth.

Yes, the truth can be very frightening some times. It may mean that you must give up a belief. Maybe even a belief you've held all your life. A belief that you've had because you were told to believe since the time you were a child.

I'm convinced that you can make just about anyone believe just about anything you want them to if you can control the circumstances of their life and existence.

I do believe that the Truth is not subjective. I know some will disagree, though.

where the darkness and light start and ends is in the pyramid is debatable, but rest assured the guys in the light are quite happy for you to be playing in the dark.

UFO's are not evil. But perhaps to the church they are heresy. It's not what they want you to believe after all.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Originally posted by dgtempe
Realanswers,

Just curious. I've read a couple of your posts and you seem to know too much.

Who are you? (And what do you want?) wink wink.

I'm not trying to offend you at all. I just have caught on or get a feeling that you are very knowledgeable and i'm intrigued.

Thanks

Interesting question. I really can't explain for sure who I am. I have a very rare super high level of consciousness and have thought for a long time that I have a star person's soul even though I have a human body. But, I did not pass the star kid/star seed identification questionnaire from Dr. Richard Boylan's website:
drboylan.com...
I don't understand the logic behind many humans' actions:
Why do people actually choose to destroy their own bodies and the air space around them by smoking?
Why do people need proof or information from a person that is known to be accepted for that knowledge so much to regard the information presented as the truth?
Shouldn't we know and trust information more to be the truth when it agrees or explains with the other pieces of the puzzle of life rather than simply just accept things as the truth if the right educated or elected person says it?
Those people have busy jobs and are less likely to have the free time to do independant studies or read all of what other people have studied and learned from the topic at hand.

I have been held back in relationships and money. I'm in debt, but could have easily become a millionaire. I have rich relatives that are a bit evil and don't help.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of people do not take things at face value. Part of what makes science, science is the ability for it to be replicated or observed multiple times and each time get a fairly predictable result. With enough observations, you get a bell curve like effect that can be quantitatively measured. You are suggesting for people for replace the opinions of qualified individuals for your own. Western society is not as deferential as you think. Society and technology progress because forward thinking people move it along. Delusional nut jobs are either controlled or left to their own insanity. Intellectuals and politicians are paid the big bucks for the exact thing that you are saying they do not have time for. Politicians and major intellectuals are in power because they take the time to research and they read what other people have done in order to find consensus so that they may contribute in meanful ways as well.
It sounds like you have many mental issues. Maybe you should seek professional help. There are professionals trained to deal with people like you.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt

perspective researching is the problem, their isn't anything possitive comes out of UFO research.

I don't agree. If being dumb and happy is what it's all about then I would rather be frightened and aware of the truth.

Yes, the truth can be very frightening some times. It may mean that you must give up a belief. Maybe even a belief you've held all your life. A belief that you've had because you were told to believe since the time you were a child.

I'm convinced that you can make just about anyone believe just about anything you want them to if you can control the circumstances of their life and existence.

I do believe that the Truth is not subjective. I know some will disagree, though.

where the darkness and light start and ends is in the pyramid is debatable, but rest assured the guys in the light are quite happy for you to be playing in the dark.

UFO's are not evil. But perhaps to the church they are heresy. It's not what they want you to believe after all.

I am a Christian and while I do believe you have to be very careful in what you get involved with (there are many warnings in the Bible), I also believe that we must be informed and open minded to a point.

God created man in His own image but He also created many other life forms which is evident by all the animals we know to exist. I also believe there are other life forms out there and yes, some are most probably not too concerned about our well being. If I do see an association with the occult in anything, that’s it! I stay far away! I would say there is a good chance that at least some of the entities people encounter are evil.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If you get those "creepy" feelings while researching UFO's etc....

try this... turn off all the lights in the room, only the computer screen is lit.

play some "space" music....

Tangerine Dream
Steven Halpren
Steven Roach
Mars Lasar

just to name a few of my favs....

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I use to get a little freaked out when I first started coming here like a year or two ago, but now it's just an everyday thing
though when something odd or weird does come up I'll get a little scared but then again when I was a kid I was scared of my own shadow so maybe it's just the coward in me?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Their are different oppinions in what evil is and how far it stretches to the UFO subject. Some humans are evil, you don't have to be extra terrestrial for that, and that is more potent when you think the government are liasing with secret species.

PS, im not religous, but i do belive in a creator.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Whats worse is when your trying to get to sleep, and all you see are alien eyes, and alien faces in the shadows. Staring at you en masse as if they were watching you all throughout the room.

You turn your back and you feel theyre eyes on you, as if they were slowly coming closer.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Whats worse is when your trying to get to sleep, and all you see are alien eyes, and alien faces in the shadows. Staring at you en masse as if they were watching you all throughout the room.

You turn your back and you feel theyre eyes on you, as if they were slowly coming closer.

You should have saved this post until late at night. Even I would be looking around the room. Just to let you know, I never have the lights on so.....

"Scared of my own shadow"

That made me chuckle!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I sometimes get that feeling too, accompanied by a weird, bottom-dropping-out feeling in the pit of my stomach.

In trying to analyze this reaction, I came to the conclusion that this is sort of the dark-side version of a "Eureka! moment;" a physical reaction to a psychological/spiritual/intellectual paradigm shift.

Most of us grownups don't get that shivery feeling anymore when reading, say, a Stephen King novel, or any other bit of fictional spookiness. However, when we're looking into something that we're at least somewhat inclined to believe is real, we're still open to receiving a good ol' mental wallop.

I think what you're feeling is totally natural -- a bit of vertigo after having your psychological underpinnings kicked out from under you.

Cool, huh?

Baack

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thats a good answer for me.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i always do at night and day
-GTB

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar
Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of people do not take things at face value. Part of what makes science, science is the ability for it to be replicated or observed multiple times and each time get a fairly predictable result. With enough observations, you get a bell curve like effect that can be quantitatively measured. You are suggesting for people for replace the opinions of qualified individuals for your own. Western society is not as deferential as you think. Society and technology progress because forward thinking people move it along. Delusional nut jobs are either controlled or left to their own insanity. Intellectuals and politicians are paid the big bucks for the exact thing that you are saying they do not have time for. Politicians and major intellectuals are in power because they take the time to research and they read what other people have done in order to find consensus so that they may contribute in meanful ways as well.
It sounds like you have many mental issues. Maybe you should seek professional help. There are professionals trained to deal with people like you.

LOL - typical NWO babblewash.
Oh and Lotar there are professionals trained to deal with people like you too.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dated February 14th, 2006.

Russian scientist claims miraculous breakthrough in decoding an Alien
microchip recovered from a UFO crash site near Siberia.

The kbat746432.nfo site is now defunct, the russian scientist clames that the goverment took it off air and his partner has been killed.

"Ministers of Russian and US Governments were making protests
concerning secrecy of this evidence. Numerous scientists and chief
officers made resignations from their country's space programs
because of secrecy and fear surrounding the discovery, and sadly a
close colleague of mine has been murdered in this year. By them, my
decision is justified.

We must provoke our governments to make admission of possession of
KBAT746432 disc and release it to the world."

Is it a hoax, or is it geniune?

"The kbat746432 alien abduction microchip decoded video footage."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I would just like to add that it is great to be able to talk about these experiences in the open and not have to worry about ridicule. I too have feelings when viewing aliens and researching UFOs. It's something I have learned to control with time, though it still overpowers me from time to time. I used to be obsessed with it, spending all day "researching". Once I came across a site that showed murky pictures of what they claimed to be a female alien. Without any kind of warning I started to get all tingly inside, unable look away. Now I only like to go back to these sites when I am alone and have plenty of time to analyze the pictures in private.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Article on researched information regarding greys:
www.think-aboutit.com...

One of the most comprehensive guides to knowing about the vast variety of alien species book:
www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

Excerpts from this information packed book:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join