It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy feeling when researching UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think that the greys are not friendly aliens, because when you see something you don't even know what is and you feel fear and terror of there face there is something wrong. I bet there is something deep within our heart that tells us a message

Toc

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I think that the greys are not friendly aliens, because when you see something you don't even know what is and you feel fear and terror of there face there is something wrong. I bet there is something deep within our heart that tells us a message

That's what you have been programmed for InsaneTK. That's what you have been fed with. You even react to something you don't know, with fear, not even knowing what the ir intensions are... There is something wrong right there. Remember, it's how you have been raised and educated. It's what you saw in your past that states your reaction to something unknown.

Ack

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I often do get the feeling on the back of my neck that I'm being watched while reading such things (which ,I admit, is what I spend most my time online doing), but I think that's only because my door is behind me and I imagine turning around to see something walk by or standing there. When my door is closed, it's not so much a problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ack
I often do get the feeling on the back of my neck that I'm being watched while reading such things (which ,I admit, is what I spend most my time online doing), but I think that's only because my door is behind me and I imagine turning around to see something walk by or standing there. When my door is closed, it's not so much a problem.

yeah, me too! ha ha

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Swinging,
That feeling you have is your 6th sense trying to warn you away from it.
Our brains are not capable of understanding what is sometimes hidden in plain sight.UFO's have a strong association with demons and the anticrist , and they have used many methods to decieve over the years, whilst at the same time feeding off our fears.
The more you delve, the more fear you'll have, the more you'll play their game.
It's time to think outside of the box if we're ever going to realy know the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ya i do its called the "heeby jeebys" or " goosebumps " or if you like "watchamacallits"

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
yeeh so truee artemisfowl, i think the more you beleev it the more it becomes "your" private reality, like for instance i was ryt into all the aug 22nd theories, 9/11, UFO's and such...i startd becoming paranoid at the sound of helicopters or planes flying overhead normally I wouldnt notice these thing but when your on ATS you become more edgy and i especially tend to notice alot more things.

from now on im going to try to keep my reality in perspective. keep it real

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here's my throw of the dice.
I work 10 hours a day so usually my field investigations take place at nite. This tends to put me in some unsavory situations. Some of the folk I interview are as alien to me as it gets.
Creepy? Yup.
Necessary? Yup.
Hey somebodies gotta do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You're definitely being watched. Or perhaps "watched" is not the right term. Everything you do is being recorded. Every link you follow. Every key word you search. Every e-mail you send. Every video you watch. Every survey you answer. ..

So you have nothing to worry about, just as long as you're not considered a threat.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You got that right.
Last year I investigated a sighting involving personnel at MacDill AFB(home to SoCom and CentCom) and included radar visuals.
Things ain't been the same since.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Yes, Swinging. It will go away as you get used to it.

Exactely.
It's normal, in fact it's called "fear of the unknown". It's the most normal thing you can expect from something that you don't know, specially when you're informed by television or movies that the majority of "aliens" (or whatever) are bad or they're here just to destroy you/us;

So don't be afraid.. Better; Get used to it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Realanswers,

Just curious. I've read a couple of your posts and you seem to know too much.

Who are you? (And what do you want?) wink wink.

I'm not trying to offend you at all. I just have caught on or get a feeling that you are very knowledgeable and i'm intrigued.

Thanks

Interesting question. I really can't explain for sure who I am. I have a very rare super high level of consciousness and have thought for a long time that I have a star person's soul even though I have a human body. But, I did not pass the star kid/star seed identification questionnaire from Dr. Richard Boylan's website:
drboylan.com...
I don't understand the logic behind many humans' actions:
Why do people actually choose to destroy their own bodies and the air space around them by smoking?
Why do people need proof or information from a person that is known to be accepted for that knowledge so much to regard the information presented as the truth?
Shouldn't we know and trust information more to be the truth when it agrees or explains with the other pieces of the puzzle of life rather than simply just accept things as the truth if the right educated or elected person says it?
Those people have busy jobs and are less likely to have the free time to do independant studies or read all of what other people have studied and learned from the topic at hand.

I have been held back in relationships and money. I'm in debt, but could have easily become a millionaire. I have rich relatives that are a bit evil and don't help.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To the original posters question.

Yeah, all the time, even if I just see a picture of a grey, I feel watched.

I think it just has to do with what scares us.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
i think once you get into this subject you start getting a lilttle paranoid
but i have to say
trust your feelings

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The whole subject scare's the bejeezers out of me!

Years ago when i read Communion and Intruders I had to put the book down the moment it started getting dark, I even started reading in public places because it was freaking me out so much.

These days whenever I start to feel that way again I just reconnect with everyday life for a few days and stay away from the subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Yes, Swinging. It will go away as you get used to it.

Exactely.
It's normal, in fact it's called "fear of the unknown". It's the most normal thing you can expect from something that you don't know, specially when you're informed by television or movies that the majority of "aliens" (or whatever) are bad or they're here just to destroy you/us;

So don't be afraid.. Better; Get used to it.

Actually, you don't have to get used to the feeling at all, you'll know when you're sold out to the devil once that feeling goes, as many of the 'mockers' are all to painfully aware.
laugh all you wan't, you're only laughing at yourselves.but if you do choose to play with fire, don't expect these people to run to you to heal your wounds.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
@ Order Out Of Chaos

So you're claiming that we're sold to the devil, is that it?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I get an eerie feeling when readling the ATS Aliens and UFOs forum when its dark..im always glancing over to the door just in case.Always reminds of the film "Communion" when you see Walken look over at the door saying "i can see you" etc and the alien pops out from behind the cupboard...goddam did that scare the beejeezuz out of me...every time.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the vibes sent out, can make it so you are being watch by entities. Be careful when dealing with thoughs kinds of issues, be ready for any thing!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
@ Order Out Of Chaos

So you're claiming that we're sold to the devil, is that it?

Sorry i can't really answer that question in general, to many possible variables.

But i do think that babbling with things like this is opening a door to evil yes, whether you then are invited in, then thats your choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join