It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Continues Defiant Posturing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Pyros

You post shows the true nature of a totalitarian governments believes when it comes to the rest of the world.

Only one nation on top of one world.

Hail to the Bush administration and its definition of peace and demcracy for the world.

Marg...I'm just curious...where do you live? In the US? Simply put....if it's me or them...I'm gonna choose me everyday of the week (as will most people who r posting here). If you do live here, and you hate this country (as your posts seem to indicate), I'd suggest you buy two plane tickets and go to Tehran. I am very sure they will let you exercise free speach there. Have fun bon voyage

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Marg....By the way...and I'm being serious now: Did you go to school of any sort?
The grammar in your posts is exceptionally horrible, and makes whatever point you're trying to make very hard to figure out. Very distracting. I'd suggest you pick up a copy of "English for Dummies"

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

To be honest with you and I always consider myself to have as much honesty as the regular honest person.

But your post just rendered me speechless, Pyros, just speechless sad and speechless.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
KnowItAll

For such a name I will leave it to your imagination if you have a good one to answer your very pointless post.

See when people lack anything to say they tend to target others people's spellings in these boards.

I am use to it so don't even try.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Marg...
First, why don't you answer my questions? Second, you have no problem either actually calling this country's leaders terrorists, or at the very least, insinuating such. I've responded to you on other threads.....Bottomline, I for one do not get offended and actually encourage asking questions. It's what this country is made of. However madam, you go over the line. I'd suggest that if you feel this country is a terrorist country then, once again, I would suggest that you purchase an airline ticket and fly your rear-end to Tehran. I'm quite sure that will work out wonderfully for you. In fact, tell you what....I'll even pay for the ticket!

The post concerning your grammar has nothing to do with spelling....seems you have a difficult time separating your spoken dialect from the written language.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
The post concerning your grammar has nothing to do with spelling....seems you have a difficult time separating your spoken dialect from the written language.

Not all people on this board use English as a first language, written or spoken.
Please stick to the topic of this thread "Iran Continues Defiant Posturing"

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

To be honest with you and I always consider myself to have as much honesty as the regular honest person.

But your post just rendered me speechless, Pyros, just speechless sad and speechless.

Where the Hell did this come from? Those are not my words, so why are they being attributed to me? If you are going to quote somebody else's words because you cannot find any of your own, please take the time to get the citation right. Especially when they are words of criticism.

I know that sometimes I am my own worst critic, but sheesh! Do you even bother to preview your posts?

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Pyros]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SauronNot all people on this board use English as a first language, written or spoken.
Please stick to the topic of this thread "Iran Continues Defiant Posturing"

Well, that's why I asked where she lived. I'm trying to stick to this....it is very important.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Let's stay on the topic.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Where the Hell did this come from? Those are not my words, so why are they being attributed to me?

Because Pyros it was an honest mistake, just that.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
People, one thing is to be against the policies of the politicians and leaders of our country (something that is my right under the constitution of the Unites Sates of America) and their hidden agendas and another to be against the nation that is of our birth.

I am against the foreign polices of the present administration toward their intended target the Middle East .

I have no political loyalties to any of what I see a corruption of our government by private interest.

Historical facts point as how the polices of past governments intentioned and unintentionally had shape the situation in the Middle East.

Ignoring historical accounts and facts to push political agendas is nothing but ignorance and pushing others to ignore history is just pathetic in order to find excuses to justify bad politics is deceiving.

If one nation Politicians are to take upon themselves the incredible and stupid task to liberate the world against terrorism specially from very well and deliberated target of the middle east, then it has to do it without the hidden agendas that obviously is pushing our present administration politicians and our nation, in the name of our nation, and that includes, me and you, into conflicts that no only will affect our lives and our children’s and generations to come but the lives of the intended target that already has been targeted for decades.

In false pretenses a country can not win any wars, but for the contrary it only helps fuel the resentment of nations against our government and us the American people as a whole.

BTW just because I was raised with another language doesn’t take the fact that I was born American from American parents and American born ancestry.

And my ancesters has fought and die for this nation in the last 100 years and still many serve this nation well.

At least I speak two languages and can understand four. That is called been culturally diverse .

I am done with this thread.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join