It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN in Manhattan hit by a nuclear bomb between August 25th & August 26th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If nothing happens on the 25/26, then you or someone else will just post another prediction for aug 28/29.....this is pathetic.

Originally posted by fmoriss
What do you think of that one?
I think that nothing happened August 22nd & that nothing will happen again.
If there's going to be a nuclear strike soon, it will be a surprise delivery.
I mean you can cleary see something will happen again soon, but no one can tell you exactly when it is going to happen.

Maybe something big in 2012 ... we'll see then.

Here's the source:

www.truebiblecode.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yeah! I for one would like to say " STFU WITH THE DAMN PREDICTIONS!!!"
Most of us are all pretty tired of these predictions..how many times have the end of humanity and such been predicted? and WE ARE STILL HERE!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here we go again with all these crazy @ss predictions.

Not that I'm into the bible or anything, but I do have some knowledge because I was raised catholic...then turned atheist. Anyhow, didn't the lord say nobody, not even god knows what day or time he's coming back? So like, if jesus himself doesn't even know, how in the hell are we supposed to know ourselves??

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh come on people, anyone here really believe any thing the the Jehovah's Witnesses with their watch tower phamplets puts out? These people have made perdections practically since the group was formed. They will all deny it of course. In the early years, they tried to gather all the incriminating evidence to hide the fact that their prophecies and dates were wrong. Now it seems like they evolved to saying, ok, we made another mistake so we will just re-date it again.

Personally there is only one source I would absoutely trust if that source came out and said this is what the Bible and Bible code is saying, and this is going to happen. Only a very few handful that I would possibly trust. So far I have not heard any perdictions or Bible code related things from them.

We are not to know the day nor the hour, but we can know the season. I do believe the season is very possibly upon us. How long will this season last? I do not know. If it is the season, keep your eyes on Iseral and look for more and more escalation between them and their neighbours. If there is ever a 7 year peace treaty made with them, watch out the end is nigh.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Look, why not bulldoze NYC already & give it back to the Native Americans. Seriously, it's more trouble than it's worth. Hmmm, maybe that's the plan...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Look at what Pastor Harry have to say about august 22nd:

www.satansrapture.com...

He say that Israel destroyed the missiles that should have been lauched against them on august 22nd.

Can anyone find something about that?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Now the excuses come and the stuff to save face...

At least i have to give them credit, they are saying it was adverted...sure.

I didnt read it all, but i bet there's an alternative date.

IRAN"S NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM MUST BE STOPPED BY MILITARY FORCE AND WHEN THIS HAPPENS, W.W.III WILL FOLLOW, TRIGGERING THE FIRST OF TWO RAPTURES AND THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Maybe the bible codes are real, maybe they can predict the future, but we can prevent it from happening if we do something about it.

I suppose here, because i don't believe in the codes.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh, be still my racing heart............the thought of seeing my avatar over the UN building is just too much for me. The thought of the most vile cesspool of filth on the planet being incinerated is just a far off dream..........

No more tyrants demanding money

No more rape of 13 year olds from gools in blue helmets

No more Kofi the #$^%$#&^

No more "diplimatic immunity" (spoken in the authors mind with a strong South African voice) errrr aahhhhh "Lethal Weapon 2"

I only pray that wonderful saint John Bolton is at camp david that day.........

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had a dream last night. In it I was reading the bible and Curious George and I began tearing out pages from the bible and insterting them into Curious George. Next I started coutning randomly across and down and diagonally and backwards and I suddenly bolted upright. Awake and no longer dreaming I grabbed a pen and paper from the nightstand and wrote the following.

August 24 thru august 23
2006 - ?
attack
nuclear explosion
fish
pee

this is strange because I'm going fishing all of next week and tomorrow is the 24th, it is 2006 and I really had to pee.

so, sometime between tomorrow and some unknown year we will have a nuclear attack, probably after I go fishing and I will have pee'd quite a bit between now and the attack.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Crakeur, No need to worry. Do what you have to do. You will be spared and be able to pee and fish.

Sounds like fish & chips.

Have fun- if anything happens i'll go look thru the rubble for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
appreciate it. hopefully it will come in the next 50 or so years. I'd hate for my premonition to come after I died so I couldn't say "I told you so."

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
the major problem is that they only need to be right once to make pople believe them
it's simular to how horoscopes work

you forget about the times they are wrong but the times they are right get stuck in your head and so you go back to them again and again
each time it's wrong is just an off day but each time it's right is "proof" that it works

i doubt there will ever be a nuclear bomb attack in the states

given that a dirty bomb could be made from the americium found in smoke detectors, i'd say a dirty bomb is plausable
however it is still unlikely given the simplicity and that it hasn't happened yet
actually i take that back, it did happen to a degree a few years back but hardly anyone knows about it
up in michigan a kid built a model nuclear reactor out of americum and uranium he found and extracted out of some really old glow in the dark paint (modern glow paint does not use uranium)
it didn't explode but it doused his neighborhood with radiation and his shed had to be demolished and encased in concrete because of all the contamination
The Radioactive Boyscout

the key thing to keep in mind is that it is not the actual terrorism, but rather the threat of terrorism that scares people.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, the way these predictions go - I can only say that EVENTUALLY someone will get the date rights and THAT by ACCIDENT/FLUKE and then say "See told you so". It is a case of coincidence IF it ever happens.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sounds bogus to me. The "bible codes" have been extremely inconsistent to say the least.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
well well well wellllll.............

Let us ask our trusty magic 8 ball on this matter.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
VERY TRUE.

Chances of this happening is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of Spiderman jumping in manhattan.

cmon people nothing is going to happen on 25th 26th. just theories. nothing happens and reason comes out oh yeah ebcause of blah blah & blah... Get over it.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Who thinks this stuff up?. The Bible Code? I don't think that there were ANY prophets that accurately predicted anything.........

Maybe that will get a bite

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
you don't think it is possible that some dude in biblical times could have predicted something happening that wasn't possible back then in a place that didn't exist back then via a means not imaginable back then?

man you are closed minded.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If one keeps stating The world will end tomorrow at some point they're gonna be right. Those who keep coming up with these doomsday predictions are doing just that . . . they know nothing more than the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join