It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN in Manhattan hit by a nuclear bomb between August 25th & August 26th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What do you think of that one?
I think that nothing happened August 22nd & that nothing will happen again.
If there's going to be a nuclear strike soon, it will be a surprise delivery.
I mean you can cleary see something will happen again soon, but no one can tell you exactly when it is going to happen.

Maybe something big in 2012 ... we'll see then.

Here's the source:

www.truebiblecode.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hmm... Did someone hear about Daystar and I rescheduling the end of the world for Friday and include it on a Bible Code website?
This was also to appease someone in Manhattan due to scheduling constraints.

Daystar, you didn't really call him and reschedule, did you?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yikes, I hope my Upper West Side location is far enough away!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Alright, alright, before this gets blown out of proportion like Aug. 22-

Alot of the bible codes are false or vague. There's no need to worry about the UN.

Forgive me, my friends, but i think that there's nothing really to worry about this week, other than terrorists, police states, werewolves, parasites, Bird Flu, and getting robbed.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I give whomever did that page credit for trying so hard to connect dots and make correlations, impressive but I couldn't follow it at all and am still lost as how they came up with that date and wonder what happened in June/July with the mass exodus from New York supposedly urged on by the Spirit?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I asked them to postpone Aug 22nd. I told them, I just have to much going down this week.

But you know what these end-of-the-world types are like... so bloody inconsiderate.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmoriss
What do you think of that one?
I think that nothing happened August 22nd & that nothing will happen again.
If there's going to be a nuclear strike soon, it will be a surprise delivery.
I mean you can cleary see something will happen again soon, but no one can tell you exactly when it is going to happen.

Maybe something big in 2012 ... we'll see then.

Here's the source:

www.truebiblecode.com...

From the 22nd to the 25/26th these prophesies are coming faster and faster and still passing without anything major events.
I hope they continue to pass without incident as the thought of nuclear attacks etc is just too big a scenario to contemplate easily.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
I asked them to postpone Aug 22nd. I told them, I just have to much going down this week.

But you know what these end-of-the-world types are like... so bloody inconsiderate.

Ha ha, rock on! I love these prediction threads even though I don't believe any of that bible code c&@!. They're an interesting and entertaining read, lets leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Any site making a prediction should not start off with:

This last sabbath date is August should now be correct...

How many times have they guessed before? Doesn't do much for a site's credibility when you need to indicate that the current guess should now be the correct one.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 8/23/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here we go again. Do any of you learn anything from these predictions?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterRegal
Here we go again. Do any of you learn anything from these predictions?

ohhh... I know I know... They are slightly less accurate than weather predictions..but not much....lol

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well since it's a predictions and prophecies forum, I think we shoud post predictions & prophecies!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well since it's a predictions and prophecies forum, I think we shoud post predictions & prophecies!

your absolutely right.

How many "predictions" has the site you highlighted made? how many of those have turned out to be accurate?
If we can determine their % of accuracy we can then determin whether or not they have any validity to their claims.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
another moronic bible code prophecy. these bozos just keep trying and every time they fail they come up with one more date. the recent failures (8 I think) should be evidence enough that the bible codes are about as reliable as my pooping schedule.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23

your absolutely right.

How many "predictions" has the site you highlighted made? how many of those have turned out to be accurate?
If we can determine their % of accuracy we can then determin whether or not they have any validity to their claims.

So far 7 predictions, 0 accurate.
They even give a bible explanation for the first 7 innacurate predictions:

"according to 1 Kings 18, since Elijah told his attendant to go back and look for a man made mushroom cloud 7 times during a festival after the first no show during a festival, giving 8 attempts during festivals in all..."

Personally, I don't believe in the bible codes!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
FOOEY!!!! It's all crap!!! Bible Codes?!!! Are you people kidding me? Maybe there is a bible code for the huge dump I am about to drop in my toilet. Now there is some news. You know when this will all makes sense? NEVER!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
FOOEY!!!! It's all crap!!! Bible Codes?!!! Are you people kidding me? Maybe there is a bible code for the huge dump I am about to drop in my toilet. Now there is some news. You know when this will all makes sense? NEVER!!!!

Depends on whether the "huge crap" is coming from your arse.... or from that website that is 0-7 on the predictions so far. Looks like the website has you beat so far as dropping the bigger crap; as you so elequently put it.

Good thing I dont look to that site for my lottery numbers...lmao

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And if one day, one bible code prediction does come true, what will prove it's divinity?

It could be pure luck or an organisation could use it to bring fear and use it at their own advantage.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Great. As if we haven't had enough of ridiculous doomsday prophecies this week. Its just like the whole Eric Julien thing in may. When one date turns out to be a fraud, then you bump it up a bit.

Besides, ive run out of booze and can no longer properly partake in another doomsday party!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if i had a penny every time i heard that, id have a billion bucks. its not going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join