It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN in Manhattan hit by a nuclear bomb between August 25th & August 26th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Has any of the bible codes ever come true?

I cant believe anyone would do anything apart from laugh at this.

The sad thing is though, when one thing does happen through chance, the religious freaks will tell everyone its proof the bible code exists.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
if i had a penny every time i heard that, id have a billion bucks. its not going to happen.

If I had a penny for everytime someone said that I could have my underground, nuke proof bunker finished ahead of schedule!

I don't think this one will happen, I just think it's funny that Daystar and I had to petition President I'mMadInTheHead to change it to Friday from the 22nd and then this showed up on here!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

The sad thing is though, when one thing does happen through chance, the religious freaks will tell everyone its proof the bible code exists.

Of course if this is the case...will there be anyone left to say "we were right"...roflmao

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Of course if this is the case...will there be anyone left to say "we were right"...roflmao

Reminds me of people who were betting on the end of the world in the year 2000.

If they were right, there would be no one to pay out the winnings.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The u.n.'s getting nuked,huh?About Time!Just tying up valuable real estate.If it does happen i predict major gridlock!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And the best part is that he even predict another nuke october 12/13.
It's gonna be a busy autumn.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i created a thread about bible codes and the fact that you should always check the guys who are "finding" the codes. Some twist them to fit an agenda

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We do not know the Day or the Hour except the Father.

This means Jesus does not know the date of the end times either as he is a seperate thinker out side the Father who knows all things and translates back to Jesus like an internet.

There are signs yes but no dates as such, I we are meant to decieved of the events like the Jews were when they Failed to recognise Jesus. So in later generations man will do the same when these events occur and only a minority in those who see it happening will have no power to over rule it.

I say look at the signs not the dates.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
damn man the 22nd had my pants in a scrunchie, now its moved four days back???

Please, for the love of all things good, just leave it alone for a while. I sat in my cellar all day eating cold beans and drinking warm tepid bottled water because of WWIII, and im just getting used to real daylight again.... let me at least have a week of fresh air before I scurry back to the cellar... Please?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
bible codes can only predict something that have already happen... all the predictions are false or out of date lol

[edit on 23-8-2006 by ulshadow]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessinsanity
Forgive me, my friends, but i think that there's nothing really to worry about this week, other than terrorists, police states, werewolves, parasites, Bird Flu, and getting robbed.

You forgot to mention madd crazed drivers...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hi all

to the best of my recollection, this august 22 date originally came from alex jones - please correct me if I am wrong.

I made a point on another thread that due to the fact that because alex jones got some exposure on fox news, re his prediction, the 'nwo' have postponed this event.

Why? Well the best way to discredit someone like jones is to make him look like a loon.

So, what we have is this:
alex jones (a fairly well respected anti-nwo stalwart) making predictions about a false flag event, just as he did with sep 11.
Rather than take him out (either by making him disappear of killing him off), the best way to deal with him would be to utterly discredit him.
Take away any credence he has, turn him into a crazy prediction throwing madman in the eyes of his peers, but not holding the event and then sometime later this event will take place.

Think about this : what would have happened if jones hadn't made this prediction?
Would this nuke event have taken place?

I firmly beleive that bush/cheney et al are well capable of doing dropping a nuke on their own country to better their own agenda. Why? Cos imho they killed 3,000+ people to start a number of wars, and possibly a few others to come (iran? syria? N korea?).

Bear in mind, these people do not live in the same world we do. They are playing the world's biggest chess game. Everything they do is for some ulterior motive. The only losers are us. Joe Bloggs on the street.
To them waiting a week/month etc is nothing to them - it will happen at some point to further their own agenda.
I was reading the thread about the news reports from the US yesterday - all about that dude Karr (sp?) - nothing about the iranian attack on a romanian oil rig, nothing about about the plane crash in america.
'Look over here folks - heres something more important - why? Cos we tell you it is'

These nwo guys don't worry about having to scrap enough to pay their electricity bills, their mortgages, their gas bills aso.

Just to show my point:
They are sorted for life. Look at dubyas track record as a business man. Even though he run a number of businesses into the ground (arbusto for eg) he still made money out of it. From his cronies. Where did that money originally come from? My guess is public shares - shares bought by honest hard working folk trying to make ends meet and to have enough to spend the last 20 or so years of their life in comfort.
These guys look after one another, not the people who elected them.

As a self employed business man, I know for a fact, that if i ran my own business they way he did, no-one would bail me out. Why? Cos I woulda failed and I'm not a member of the nwo and I don't have the contacts he does.
I don't make dumb-ass decisions without considering the long term effect. and i like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent.

Ultimately this is the same as the nwo i suppose, but on a much smaller scale.

Same with this prediction by AJ. He made the prediction - the nwo saw this as an ideal way to get rid of his credibility, and simply postponed the event. Why? Cos to remove one of their most out spoken critics on a false prediction and then have the nuke later serves 2 purposes.
Killing 2 birds and all that...

Even reading this site would give them enough of a clue that enough people (both US based and outside) are on to them.

This is not a prediction, but my own personal belief is that something big will happen before Dubyas presidential departure date. It may be a nuclear attack, it may be a case of 'oh look - we killed bin laden', it may be a complete stock market crash, it may be something we haven't considered yet.
Whatever it is gonna be, you can bet it will only affect regular joe, and not those in charge.

And it will happen when we least expect it. Just like in chess.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
We do not know the Day or the Hour except the Father.

This means Jesus does not know the date of the end times either as he is a seperate thinker out side the Father who knows all things and translates back to Jesus like an internet. (oh Yeah?)

There are signs yes but not dates as such, I we are meant to decieved of the events like the jews were when they Failed to recognise Jesus. So in later generations man will do the same in thses events as we become a minority in thise who see it happening but have no power to over rule it.

I say look at the signs not the dates.

Yea if your Catholic maybe there seperate, other christians believe the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the same , but different titles, manifested in to one. So therefore Jesus should know. I know i don't know and prolly won't figure it out until it that time as stated, as it was jesus that stated he would return like a theft in the night, theives dont call you and tell you there coming. And why seek destruction, the signs are there but continue.....it's almost like your wanting it, thats negitive, pray it doesn't. What happens is you think something and what you seek you shall receive.

peace out
make love not war
Oh Yeah

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
oHHH, pLUHEEEEZE...

Dont tell me i'm going to have to start practicing Quantum Voodoo again??

But wait, someone has the end times now at Sept.12...does this mean if this doesnt "take" then it will be in September??

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The flag gets raised here. They're coming out of the woodwork.

Repent Repent

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tis fine, I never cared much for the UN anyways, darn slackers!

And by the way, incase of a freak accident where the terrorist over sleeps, misses a flight or is in any other way delayed, the next nuking will commence on November the 7th. They have tried to nuke us many times this spring/summer and need a vacation from trieing to commit mass murder and failing to show up on schedual date. Now, if they miss this one which they will try and make, they will have plenty of time before November to get there in time and actually nuke someone!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i have my own prediction for the end of the world. sorry its not 2012 , i didnt use bible codes but i do have facts to back mine up. here ya go.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

be afraid , be very very afraid!

i only place this here to show how these end of world predictions are becomming a joke.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
for those of us in the UK - the end of the world is probably being managed by the same guys building our new Uber Stadium at Wembley - project management at its best - will be ready June 200? and erm whenever (who cares so long as they get the cash)

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
FOOEY!!!! It's all crap!!! Bible Codes?!!! Are you people kidding me? Maybe there is a bible code for the huge dump I am about to drop in my toilet. Now there is some news. You know when this will all makes sense? NEVER!!!!

That made me laugh so hard I almost dropped one in my seat!

We are almost getting to the point of a prediction of doom for every day of the year. Pretty soon one of them will have to be right. See you all on the 27th!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen the answer is told directly in the scriptures why not read that than read a puzzle its not Soduko prophecy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join