It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

I refuse to believe that sensible men would invite Kanye West to join anything! And if they did, I just lost all respect for FreeMason's everywhere!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
Another example is when they made Kanye West grab the mic from Taylor Swift during an award show.

If we were in charge of Kanye we would have made him jump from a tall building and land on Kim by now.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My uncle was a 32nd degree Mason. He never mentioned it at all, ever. We only know because after he died we found some of his awards and certificates.

If my uncle was hell-bent on world domination, he certainly didn't seem to be very active in that pursuit. Let me guess though, it's only when you hit the 33rd degree that they suddenly lay their world-dominating agenda on you, right?

EDIT:

And to be quite honest, I'd apply myself. Looks like a good place to get away from the wife for a bit and swap chili recipes.
edit on 9-11-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm not a Mason, but the way I understand it, they don't recruit and don't issue invitations. You have to ask to join. At least that's the way it used to work and is still supposed to work.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I'm not a Mason, but the way I understand it, they don't recruit and don't issue invitations. You have to ask to join. At least that's the way it used to work and is still supposed to work.

That is the case here in New Jersey. You can be expelled if you recruit candidates as it is considered un-Masonic behavior.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
And to be quite honest, I'd apply myself. Looks like a good place to get away from the wife for a bit and swap chili recipes.

Any decent lodges up your way? If so, stop by and introduce yourself and ask for a tour and to meet the members.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe at one point in time. I have a few...issues in my past. I'm not a felon or anything, never harmed anyone or stole anything. Eagle Scout in fact. Just made some poor personal decisions in the past. Better person for it though!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

As long as you are not a felon you are fine. When and if you decide I am sure a few of us here could vouche for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I refuse to believe that sensible men would invite Kanye West to join anything! And if they did, I just lost all respect for FreeMason's everywhere!!!!

kanye west once had some decent music but it seems he sold out to freemasons demands to get success

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I find nothing that shows his membership in Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I find nothing that shows his membership in Freemasonry.
he has freemason looking music videos and mentions them in lyrics

tho that could just mean he wants to join, but they could have said no

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Which songs does Kayne West talk about Freemasons in? I don't see why he would have to sell out to Freemasons for success since his first real CD got great reviews, sold well, and won multiple awards (not to mention his 2nd CD was also very successful). Are you saying that he sold out to mason's before 2004?
edit on 16-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thanks

I don't drink, so I hope that wouldn't be a problem? From what I understand lodges usually have their own kitchens and beer kegs for dinners and whatnot.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You guys have kanye west all wrong. Unfortunately, because of the way mainstream media shaped and distorted his image, this public outrage for him still lingers today (although it is not nearly as bad as it was 2010/11). From someone that studies not only rap music but all music from all generations, and from someone that knows pretty much every kanye west song word for word, this man's soul purpose is of light, and he is shining so much that it transcends through anyone who listens as pure, g.o.o.d energy. You have no idea what this man has done for music--the world, and this will continue until he is no longer breathing. I don't even need to tell you, if you haven't seen by now you will see later. Sure, he went up and said beyonce should have won the award, and he's right. Single Ladies is timeless. It empowered women; it made women dance in front of their mirrors and feel real, powerful. It transcends energy to this day. When it comes on, everyone knows the dance, everyone does the dance.. it is absolutely timeless and one of the most empowering songs made to date. Taylor Swift's song and video was decent. It was the classic nerd girl vs cheerleader, it made some young women feel better. Did it have the effect of Single Ladies? Hell no. Do american award shows favour white women? Absolutely. Mix this realization with like half a bottle of hennessey, and then your media's villain for life. Now the media can barely keep this up because he has put out so much incredible work that no listener can possibly fall victim to the ridiculous agenda of mainstream media against someone that is actively and genuinely trying to make the world a better place day by day. He's not in some bull# "illuminati" or whatever the fk you guys are on about--go listen to New Slaves and then Piss On Your Grave and then say he's in the illuminati. Go listen to Hey Mama or Only One and come tell me you didn't feel something. This man is pure light energy

On the topic of Kramer (nothing to do with this thread), I asked for a sign at 11:11pm and I got it, clearer than anything ever before. Tonight I had a divine revelation that brought me to tears about acceptance. Of all. Even the racist people that made me make the mistake of holding hate in my heart. I thought battling these people and throwing insults at them was for the sake of good. I was wrong. In order to progress as a human race, as the universal whole that we are, we need complete forgiveness. It's so hard to do, but it's the only way. The sign started with one simple word I heard at 11:11 on a family guy episode playing in the background that I was already thinking of just literally a minute before. I asked how I could explain "one of one" in that 11th minute, and then from peter griffins own mouth I heard "Kramer". Ive always identified with the seinfeld char. I knew about his racist outburst, and in the moments that followed, I had a very hard time forgiving and I wondered why this seemed to be the message I had gotten at 11:11 on 11/17/15. It all came to me, clear as crystal, with much thought over the next hour. I found out later that the rant took place exactly 9 years ago in the moment I got that message, 11/17/06. I will be making a song called Kramer. The universe is alive

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Thanks

I don't drink, so I hope that wouldn't be a problem? From what I understand lodges usually have their own kitchens and beer kegs for dinners and whatnot.

We do in New Jersey but the majority of states do not allow alcohol.

If you are not a drinker it is not that big of a deal, there are some in my lodge who are not drinkers and they attend all our functions, both public and private.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Yeah, yeah yeah, we know, Kanye is a genius and the voice of a generation.

He is also a humorless gayfish.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't know about humourless, I listen to a lot of music and I'd say these days he brings as much genuine comedy to the table as Lil B or Slug Christ. Definitely more than these new south park episodes

More power to ya, more power to ya, my lovely one

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In regards to the opening post and these words in it.

Given the moral degradation involved in these mens works, it actually doesnt suprise me that theyd be involved in the putrid Freemasonic network.

Like the Elite say all the time, "give the goyen 'bread and circus', and they will be happy." In other words, keep the people fed and entertained, and they wont rebel against the evil things you do. Works pretty well it seems.

HMMMM.

Yes, the elite do know what Machiavelli wrote for his De Medicis masters who did not give him what he wanted. He said in order to rule "You must appeal to base human urges." It has earlier advocates but his book Il Principe is well worth reading - and it is well read in certain circles where governing is taught. Hobbes described the problem a different way as he wrote about "The Beast with red cheeks." Evidence of that beast is all over the opening post. Plato correctly observed that normal humans are undisciplined (since the advent of writing alphabets due to the idea you can just read something so why learn it- seen even more today when you consider you don't even have to read a book) and ego driven.

Our Neo-Platonic top-down hierarchy has performed reasonably given the disgusting level of NEED and ego which exists in the dumbocracy which he also observed in Athens. While his compatriot Aristotle saw signs of a meritocracy in common consent kings operating Carthage - based on far earlier models of governance still not known to historians due to Hellenization. Aristotle was killed after his protector was poisoned and his mentor had to drink Hemlock or get out of town like Pythagoras.

Yes, you get rewarded by people you try to help in ways that involve Crusades (Cathars for one), genocides and Holocausts (Many including what follows if you look into the word Rabbi [Abaris] who ran the last real education system FOR Brotherhood.) invasions of Paradise (Bountiful in Mormon speak), and other simple Inquisitions and Plausible Deniability type assassinations.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rtb1234

Yes, Michael Richards was heckled and unfortunately let his politically incorrect side out. Is he more or less racists then anyone else? Hard to say. Most don't talk about it openly. But even though he said some racist things in public, I don't think it was all that evil, just hurtful perhaps. And I suspect he may have learned a bit because of it. But that is speculation on my part.

I just fail to see how any of that is the fault of the "putrid freemasonic network". I hear they have people who aren't masons make racist remarks from time to time. But again, more speculation on my part.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes, I knew that and congratulations again
to Richards for accomplishing such a great honor.
How many knew Jerry Seinfeld has practiced Transcendental Meditation
for over 3 decades ?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join