It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show called "Seinfeld"? Seriously, have you all even tried to relate what is portrayed on that show to the spiritual laws of the universe....there is no relation.

I hardly think this applies to Seinfeld alone of all modern TV shows. Honestly, name one show on prime-time cable that doesn't feature the vices you listed and more. Seinfeld is EXTREMELY tame compared to most of the crap on TV these days.

If you want a glaring violation of spiritual law, look at MTV, not some comedy on a big three network.

Seinfeld is probably one of the best sitcom ever made, its very inteligent and when it was aired for the first time it was completely different from the rest at least from what I can remember...

But Seinfeld is a sitcom and is labeled as one...what to do when you swich on the news and get a tv show? ...that is the real problem we´r eating tv shows like if they were journalistic work. and that´s the tv nowdays.

Jn

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

voltaire was a mason

you would not believe who was a mason. voltaire of course but the whole french system (the jacobins and napoleon) is based on free masonry in fact liberte egalite fraternite...brotherhood..remember.

unfortunately for the US citizens only JFK and nixon were not...happy ending no?

have you ever ask yourself the relevant question why i there obelisques flourishing in our biggest towns, paris london, washington, hong kong...this is definitely not for the love of egyptian antiques...

you would not believe that the national debt: 8 trillion dollar is contracted to a private organisation called federal reserve...LOL...oups

i wonder if they are masons two...in fact they are but this is another story right

for other kick @@@ reading please read architects of deception by Juri Lina avery well documented study over free masonery.

I seriously believe that free masonery is worshipping evil and should be banned.

waiting for your comments and sources as well.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
signature
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Voltaire would look to be another anagram-

Voltaire
I love art

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Let's use a hypothetical exercise in logic here. Here are the assumptions we will make for the purpose of the exercise. (Please note that this isn't necessary what I believe or don't believe. It's purely hypothetical.)

A: Assume Freemasonry exists (as it does in the non-hypothetical, real world.)
B: Assume obelisks, pyramids, and other geometrically significant constructs are of some metaphysical or energetic importance or serve some function related thereto.
C: Assume they are used for nefarious, conspiratorial purposes, including against the general populace in untold ways.
D: Assume there is a group of individuals "behind the scenes" controlling things. Choose whoever you imagine these individuals to be. They can be anyone. Choose whatever mechanism of control you like, as well. This can be subliminal control, social engineering, brainwashing, synthesis/anti-synthesis, some combination of all of those, or anything else you like.
E: Assume that some or all of those individuals are high degree Freemasons.
F: Assume there are many, many Freemasons in the world (as there are in the non-hypothetical, real world.)
G: Assume that all of these assumptions are in some way constant for the purposes of this exercise.

Now answer this hypothetical question: is it logical to assume that all high degree Freemasons must have knowledge of B, C, D, and E?

The answer, whether attractive or not, is "no." I'm not trying to defend anyone or suggest one possibility over another. I'm just attempting to make the point that this is a little like saying, "If all snicks are slicks, and some slicks are picks, are all snicks picks?" in a high school standardized test. Not all high degree Freemasons have to be involved in a conspiracy if one exists at all, and the content of a television show and its impact on society (without even mentioning that the impact is highly debatable) does not automatically imply congruence between that impact and the intent of its creators or cast.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Now, does anyone know if Newman is also a Mason? Or possibly F.D.R. (Franklin Deleanor Romanowski)??? Dr. van Nostren? H.G. Pennypacker (a wealthy industrialist looking to open theme parks in South America)? Perhaps even The Ass Man?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that the Soup Nazi is an Elk!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that the Soup Nazi is an Elk!

Hmmph, and I always pictured him as a Moose!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes they would know, they might not neccesarily agree with it, but they surely know whats going on. Michael Richards is a 33degree freemason. He MUST know whats going on. You dont rise up that high, and take those weird initiation rituals, and not know whats happening. I dont see why thats so hard to believe.

I personally dont believe Michael Richards is evil. I know he knows whats going on, he is a very studied, learned man, a "student of the world" as he calls himself. I HIGHLY doubt hes ignorant enough to not know whats going on.

I also believe that he doesnt agree with it; but since he cant really do anything about it alone, he is just making best by doing what he loves to do and has been doing all his life...acting. Even if the show he is in does program the minds of people with a certain version of reality, I think he just loves to act; and he doesnt really care about it.

Kramer was a funny character. I shared alot of laughs watching him and his goofy antics. I also always found it interesting how Kramer was the "kook" who would talk about conspiracies. Everyone who talks about conspiracies is a "conspiracy nut". Why? There is so much evidence to prove these conspiracies.

Television programs do a fine job programming the minds of the people with a certain version of reality, and certain false beliefs. Its how we are controlled. Media and Money. The M&M if you will.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Yes they would know, they might not neccesarily agree with it, but they surely know whats going on. Michael Richards is a 33degree freemason. He MUST know whats going on. You dont rise up that high, and take those weird initiation rituals, and not know whats happening. I dont see why thats so hard to believe.
[edit on 23-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

Step back for a minute and examine your assumptions. Once you you do this, you'll start to understand why people have taken an opposing viewpoint to yours.

A couple of assumptions that I've noticed:

- There is "something" going on (in this case, the shadowy powerplay kind of "something")
- All those people who progress through the degrees are automatically privy to it.

If the first assumption is false, the second becoes irrelevant. Back to square one.

Jn

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Jn
Is Seinfeld a Anagram for Sin Feeld?. On a internet anagram finder i also got Ed Elf Sin.

Uhm, do the above "words" (for lack of better word) actually MEAN anything or were you just anxious to post a message?

Hi Appak,

Do the above words mean anything?, im not sure as i do not know what the word 'Seinfeld' means.

Appak do you agree the 'TV' and 'Movies' etc are used for Brainwashing etc?.

Seen as you was interested i had a look at your screen name and got Kappa.

Appak

Kappa

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Hi Appak,
Do the above words mean anything?, im not sure as i do not know what the word 'Seinfeld' means.

Hi!

Seinfeld is a name, like Johnson, or Smith or Jones. What does "Sin Feeld" mean? The second word certainly isn't English. Is it something in another language? Certainly "Ed" "Elf" and "Sin" are words, but what do they mean in context?

Appak do you agree the 'TV' and 'Movies' etc are used for Brainwashing etc?.

Agree with whom? Who said that? Personally I'm pretty skeptical as to the concept of brainwashing, but that's just me. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Seen as you was interested i had a look at your screen name and got Kappa.
Appak
Kappa

I wasn't that interested to be sure, and while, yes "appak" backwards is "kappa" what significance do you think it has? "Stop" backwards is "Pots" but what of it?

If you check my profile (by clicking on user profile) you'll see that while Appak backwards might be Kappa (actually it would be kappA, but anyway) You'll find that it actually means:

Angela (my beloved wife)
Patricia (my first born)
Paul (my #1 son)
Andrew (the son who is bound to make me pay for my raising) and
Katie (my dog, who thinks I'm perfect in every way)

No mystery there, just some initials.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Jn

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi Appak,

Kappa is a famous word for the tenth letter of the Greek alphabet.

I dont know if there was a anagram in the Seinfeld name/word, the program sounds like it is Brainwashing either way.

And reading through this thread the general opinion was that the "Program" Seinfeld was to do with Brainwashing.

Appak, The description for TV/Movies is called "Programming".

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
Hi Appak,
Kappa is a famous word for the tenth letter of the Greek alphabet.

Hi Jn,

Actually "Kappa" IS the tenth letter of the Greek Alphabet, not simply a word for it.

And I'm quite well-versed in the Greek Alphabet. I was required to memorize it when I joined my college fraternity many years ago. My point was that even though Appak backwards does indeed spell "Kappa" that's not why my user name is Appak, it's an anagram for my bride, my children and my puppy. Nothing more.

I dont know if there was a anagram in the Seinfeld name/word, the program sounds like it is Brainwashing either way.

Why does it sound like brainwashing to you? Jerry Seinfeld is a comedian and his show "Seinfeld" was just a sit-com, meant for entertainment. I've never seen anything nefarious and particularly nothing profound in an episode of his show.

If you have, I'd be interested to know.

And reading through this thread the general opinion was that the "Program" Seinfeld was to do with Brainwashing.

General opinion of whom? This is the first I've heard it said on this thread (admittedly I do not read every single post, though) It isn't enough to propound the "general opinion" Where did this come from? What does it mean?

Appak, The description for TV/Movies is called "Programming".

True enough. Because TV shows are called "Programs" From the Latin "programma" and the Greek "prógramma" meaning "a public notice in writing"

Do you think that means TV is "programming" people?

If so, what do you believe the people are being "programmed to do?"

And by whom specifically?

And to what end?

I'd be interested in your opinion.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Appak]

Jn

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Everyone i know watches TV and Movies etc, so they are getting there heads filled up.

Appak, you mention that most TV programmes can be seen as just 'entertainment', so i would add to your statement and say that people are getting there Minds filled up with destructive and useless 'entertainment'.

It would put people in a weak position, kind of like very docile Cattle.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Now that Kramer is a mason, I am sold! Masons are taking over the world running all of its major institutions and brainwashing the masses! If I find out the guy that yells out "G-G-G-G-Unit!" in the 50 Cent rap songs is really a 33rd degree mason and the fat guy on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is a Skull and Bones member, I will never leave the house again! Wait, hold on, they have my house bugged and are bombarding it with rays so I will be hypnotized into buying Ben and Jerry's Ice cream! (Ben and Jerry are part of some devil worshipping Illuminati cult. It's obvious because icecream starts with an I, I is the ego, and devil worshiping Illuminati cults are full of egotistical people! Duh ) I best move into an open meadow and wrap myself in tinfoil.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think Seinfeld is a terrible show, but yes he is a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My Grandpa Clark was a Scottish Rite Mason...see his ring?

I'd be interested in learning which degrees he earned. I'm not sure the info relayed to me is accurate.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If he was Scottish Rite he would automatically be 32nd Degree. If he spent a good deal of time involved with the Scottish Rite participating in putting on the degrees, taking a leadership role or basically helping out with many of the responsibilities of running his respective Valley he may have received the 33rd Degree. His ring would indicate this but we would need to see a more clear picture.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I feel lucky just to have this picture of him and me.

33rd is what I was told, but I was unsure if it were misremembered.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Masons wear their rings on the right hand and the left has the wedding ring. I don't doubt your grandfather was a mason, but that ring is likely his wedding band. If you ever want to dig deeper, try to find out what lodge he was a member of. We usually keep good records, and seeing his name and or picture there, might be something really cool for you and your family.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Actually, I think Richards is 32nd degree. Not that it really matters. Interestingly, he originally became interested in Freemasonry after speaking with Red Skelton. Now, anyone who knows anything about Red Skelton would have a fairly difficult time believing Red would have anything to do with an "evil" organization.

But hey, believe what you want. You will, anyway.
check out red skelton's horric scary artwork

redskelton-gallery.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
freemasons made him go nuts and scream the n word. They often make celebrity do something embarrassing, that shows they are loyal. Another example is when they made Kanye West grab the mic from Taylor Swift during an award show.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join