It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
According to several Scottish Rite Journal articles, as well as his own biography, Michael Richards (who played the character "Cosmo Kramer" on the sitcom "Seinfeld") is a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. Who wouldve guessed?

Here is a link to a Scottish Rite Journal article where they talk about it.

Michael A. Richards 33 degrees Behind the Symbols

Here he is with fellow freemasonic actor Anthony Hopkins.

Given the moral degradation involved in these mens works, it actually doesnt suprise me that theyd be involved in the putrid Freemasonic network.

Like the Elite say all the time, "give the goyen 'bread and circus', and they will be happy." In other words, keep the people fed and entertained, and they wont rebel against the evil things you do. Works pretty well it seems.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
right, the moral degradation of Seinfeld.

can you elucidate a little further? or is it just gonna be more vitriol?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
wow u just never know who can be a freemason.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Actually, I think Richards is 32nd degree. Not that it really matters. Interestingly, he originally became interested in Freemasonry after speaking with Red Skelton. Now, anyone who knows anything about Red Skelton would have a fairly difficult time believing Red would have anything to do with an "evil" organization.

But hey, believe what you want. You will, anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Actually, I think Richards is 32nd degree.

Brother Richards received the 33° in 2001 at the Biannual Sessions of the Supreme Council, celebrating its 200th anniversary. Another recipient of the 33° at those sessions was famed country music personality Roy Clark, who was co-host of Hee Haw.

ATS' very own Appak, an outspoken defender of the Masonic fraternity on this forum, also received the 33° at the 2001 Sessions.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I stand corrected. And not being a Mason, I guess I can't be held accountable for not keeping accurate score.

But I am a big Red Skelton fan (another good 'ol Indiana boy) and a fan of Michael Richards. I think a lot of people would be surprised to know what an intellectual Richards is. The guy's got brains galore.

Roy Clark, one of the best guitarists (and country fiddle players) who ever lived.

Pretty good company, I'd say.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Good For Him..........

I get a kick out of all the naysayers of Freemasonry that post on ATS.
Many of those that defame the Masons are just regurgitating someone elses puke that they swallowed while surfing the net.

I realize that this is a large and influential organization, but I think a lot of people have been grasping at straws just to get a rise out of our Masonic members here at ATS.

[size=12]EVERYBODY PANIC !
KRAMER ACHIEVED 33rd..........

Please.................

[edit on 21/8/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are more mason's out there than you think. All this BS about dwindeling numbers is just silly.

Kramer for president!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Kramer's at the tip of the pyramid?

Is seinfeld too?

"Whats the deal with 14th degree rings, does anyone actually wear these things? And how about the apron's for tylers? I mean come on."

"Whats the deal with spaghetti for dinner, can't we have something else?"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I will say this, if people like Kramer are ruling the world... I'm taking a slowship to the moon. I like Kramer though, but the last the we need is more neurotic people in charge of things.

Interesting though, he must be able to be a serious person at times.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I remember this was discussed a while back on another thread about famous masons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And how about the apron's for tylers? I mean come on."

LOL- don't make me laugh, I can get in trouble.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by yeahright
Actually, I think Richards is 32nd degree.

Brother Richards received the 33° in 2001 at the Biannual Sessions of the Supreme Council, celebrating its 200th anniversary. Another recipient of the 33° at those sessions was famed country music personality Roy Clark, who was co-host of Hee Haw.

ATS' very own Appak, an outspoken defender of the Masonic fraternity on this forum, also received the 33° at the 2001 Sessions.

'Tis true! That was quite a time. It was reportedly the largest Masonic gathring in U.S. History.

I had met Michael Richards a year or so before that in D.C. at the Scottish Rite's "House of the Temple" and yeahright hit the nail on the head. Michael Richards is VERY educated. He was the main speaker at the banquet following the K.C.C.H. investiture and the 33rd Degree conferral and quite interesting to listen to.

I did get to meet Roy Clark that evening as well and found him to be very cordial and down-to-earth (just as one might suspect he'd be).

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason

LOL

this sentence has just made my day.

if its really true, even better!

freemasons are really curious people!

[edit on 21-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Given the moral degradation involved in these mens works, it actually doesnt suprise me that theyd be involved in the putrid Freemasonic network.

Like the Elite say all the time, "give the goyen 'bread and circus', and they will be happy." In other words, keep the people fed and entertained, and they wont rebel against the evil things you do. Works pretty well it seems.

Yeah, the "inner circle" are controlling the world with the insidious and blasphemous art of... acting!

Thanks man. You've just made my day.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason
LOL

this sentence has just made my day.
if its really true, even better!
freemasons are really curious people!

[edit on 21-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

I assure you, it's true. I was there.

This is an article about Richards that ran in the Scottish Rite Journal when he was invested with the rank of K.C.C.H. (Knight Commander of the Court of Honor)

www.srmason-sj.org...

and here

guthriescottishrite.org...

he is mentioned as a 33rd Degree member on the Scottish Rite Valley of Guthrie, OK web-site (along with other famous Masons)

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

Wow, a country music star, sorry, don't like country, a comedien, sorry hated Seinfeld and one of the best actors of our time. Yes, I love Hopkins work. That's "putrid"?

Would it also be "nefarious"?

So, what's the point of all of this? Where is the "moral degredation"? Aside from putting out music and comedy I don't like?

BTW, I'm not a Mason and haven't played one on TV.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Appak is it true that you are a 33°?

If so that is wonderful and it's a pleasure to meet you.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Appak is it true that you are a 33°?
If so that is wonderful and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Many thanks! Yes, I received it the same day as the aforementioned stars that Intrepid doesn't like

That's part of what brought me to this list in the first place, a Masonic Brother told me some of the fascinating "facts" that were being posted about the 33rd Degree so I decided to have a look. Now I'm hooked, but still haven't received my NWO decoder ring.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
Now I'm hooked, but still haven't received my NWO decoder ring.

You've got to see Brother Hopkins for that.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. He's the only one mentioned that I liked. Damn, I'm a 70's child.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join