It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason?

page: 2
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You've got to see Brother Hopkins for that.



LOL! From some of his work, I wouldn't doubt that he indeed HAS a decoder ring. If anyone deserves one, well...




posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, I'm not a Mason and haven't played one on TV.


I am not a Mason, nor do I have any connection to their organization.
But I will defend their right to gather together as an organization in any way they see fit.

THE SAME GOES FOR THE
Catholics
Protestants
Muslims
Jews
Blacks
White Supremists
Fulong Gong
Homosexuals
Cripples
Unions
Blind
Asians
Whites
Lesbians
Upper Class
Middle Class
Or the bottom of the poverty class.............

AND EVERYONE ELSE I CAN THINK OF...........

People are people, and a dissident group is only a group that disagrees with what you believe, or have been programed to believe.

Let everyone have a voice.
And make an effort to hold back from being too critical of their point of view.....





People might just learn to get along..............

[edit on 21/8/2006 by anxietydisorder]



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, I'm not a Mason and haven't played one on TV.


I am not a Mason, nor do I have any connection to their organization.
But I will defend their right to gather together as an organization in any way they see fit.

THE SAME GOES FOR THE
Catholics
Protestants
Muslims
Jews
Blacks
White Supremists
Fulong Gong
Homosexuals
Cripples
Unions
Blind
Asians
Whites
Lesbians
Upper Class
Middle Class
Or the bottom of the poverty class.............

AND EVERYONE ELSE I CAN THINK OF...........

People are people, and a dissident group is only a group that disagrees with what you believe, or have been programed to believe.

Let everyone have a voice.
But make an effort to hold back from being too critical.




You missed Trekkies.


BTW, you've been applauded for the bold. Well said.



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You missed Trekkies.


BTW, you've been applauded for the bold. Well said.


I would never discount the Trekkies, they're an integral part of my little Universe.



I'm sure there were some Masons working on the Star Trek set.
It's all a big plot.......



But if you just look into the eyes of the Hypno-Toad...............



All your worries will be gone.



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show called "Seinfeld"? Seriously, have you all even tried to relate what is portrayed on that show to the spiritual laws of the universe....there is no relation.

Seinfeld routinely put out shows with insults, selfishness, lying, deceiving, manipulation, truth twisting, and oh by the way, its a show about nothing! Its a show depicting life as nothing but a series of mundane events, of course the opposite is true. Life is an amazing thing once you tune into it. But not Seinfeld. I know all about Seinfeld, it was my favourite show for some time before I woke up...



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show...........

Seinfeld routinely put out shows with insults, selfishness, lying, deceiving, manipulation, truth twisting, and oh by the way, its a show about nothing!


I'll work with the above.


Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show. ?

Yes.
I've seen every episode, but I bow to no God, so spirituality is not a factor with me.



Here's a couple links to everything Seinfeld.

www.imdb.com...
epguides.com...






Seinfeld routinely put out shows with insults, selfishness, lying, deceiving, manipulation, truth twisting, and oh by the way, its a show about nothing!


I think that was the point of the whole show.
They reflected parts of society back on it's self. People saw themselves in the characters on Seinfeld, and that's why it succeeded.



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
you would not believe who was a mason. voltaire of course but the whole french system (the jacobins and napoleon) is based on free masonry in fact liberte egalite fraternite...brotherhood..remember.

unfortunately for the US citizens only JFK and nixon were not...happy ending no?

have you ever ask yourself the relevant question why i there obelisques flourishing in our biggest towns, paris london, washington, hong kong...this is definitely not for the love of egyptian antiques...

you would not believe that the national debt: 8 trillion dollar is contracted to a private organisation called federal reserve...LOL...oups

i wonder if they are masons two...in fact they are but this is another story right

for other kick @@@ reading please read architects of deception by Juri Lina avery well documented study over free masonery.

I seriously believe that free masonery is worshipping evil and should be banned.

waiting for your comments and sources as well.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show called "Seinfeld"? Seriously, have you all even tried to relate what is portrayed on that show to the spiritual laws of the universe....there is no relation.


I hardly think this applies to Seinfeld alone of all modern TV shows. Honestly, name one show on prime-time cable that doesn't feature the vices you listed and more. Seinfeld is EXTREMELY tame compared to most of the crap on TV these days.

If you want a glaring violation of spiritual law, look at MTV, not some comedy on a big three network.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
That fact alone should ring some bells. If the Seinfeld show is "tame", the other TV shows out there must be just awful.

It is known in the higher levels of power, how valuable a tool television is to program the minds of the people. It is absolutely no accident they call TV shows "programs".
They put out these mind dumbing, stupifying shows to keep the people distracted and more importantly, to program them with a specific version of reality you want them to have.

I respect the fact that you do not bow to "no God", AD, but no matter if you believe or not, you cannot escape certain unversal laws (no im not talking about the 10 commandments!) I will be the first to bash organized religion, but one must recognize the great divine intelligence, the great ALL THERE IS. There is no machine that can create a Pine Tree. No man that can create an apple. Only the creator can do that!


[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i heard that freemazons or that the one u.s.d dallar uses magic and it is a pentagram.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlantian149
i heard that freemazons or that the one u.s.d dallar uses magic and it is a pentagram.


Huh? US dollars have magic? Well, I suppose they do. They do tend to magickally disappear from my pocket at a quick rate..........



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show called "Seinfeld"? Seriously, have you all even tried to relate what is portrayed on that show to the spiritual laws of the universe....there is no relation.


I'm really trying to be serious here, but dude, where in the world do you buy your weed?



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
so what happends after 33, do the nwo recruit among the 33s j/k



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
so what happends after 33, do the nwo recruit among the 33s j/k


Actually, there is an honor higher than the 33° called Grand Cross of the Court of Honour. It is conferred very rarely by the Supreme Council, and only in recognition for the most outstanding service.


Jn

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Have any of you actually taken a good hard look at what is portrayed on that spiritually bankrupt show called "Seinfeld"? Seriously, have you all even tried to relate what is portrayed on that show to the spiritual laws of the universe....there is no relation.

Seinfeld routinely put out shows with insults, selfishness, lying, deceiving, manipulation, truth twisting, and oh by the way, its a show about nothing! Its a show depicting life as nothing but a series of mundane events, of course the opposite is true. Life is an amazing thing once you tune into it. But not Seinfeld. I know all about Seinfeld, it was my favourite show for some time before I woke up...




Is Seinfeld a Anagram for Sin Feeld?. On a internet anagram finder i also got Ed Elf Sin.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, if the Masons do take over the world, and Kramer does become President/Leader, you should all be happy to know that "low-flow shower heads" will immediately be banned everywhere. December 23 will be Festivous, and everyone will have to purchase and display an aluminum pole. Kramer will also make it safer to walk the streets and guard your friend's armour when he cracks down on homosexual "street toughs".

For all of you who aren't Seinfeld fans, I apologize for the above paragraph which likely made little-to-no sense to you.

But on a serious note, the idea that Michael Richards is a 33 degree Mason has finally expelled all of the Mason/NWO/Occult/etc. myths, in my mind. Cosmo Kramer would NEVER join the forces of evil, except for his brief stint as "The Bowtie Killer" in the movie "Problem Child." I'll never understand why The Academy overlooked Richards for "Best Supporting Actor" or why the film itself didn't receive an Oscar for "Best Picture."


Now, does anyone know if Newman is also a Mason? Or possibly F.D.R. (Franklin Deleanor Romanowski)??? Dr. van Nostren? H.G. Pennypacker (a wealthy industrialist looking to open theme parks in South America)? Perhaps even The Ass Man?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist all of the Seinfeld references. It's easily one of my all-time favorites as far as sitcoms go. It's a shame it had to end, and its a shame that Larry David left early. And of course the last episode really stunk!



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
Is Seinfeld a Anagram for Sin Feeld?. On a internet anagram finder i also got Ed Elf Sin.


Uhm, do the above "words" (for lack of better word) actually MEAN anything or were you just anxious to post a message?



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Appak
Now I'm hooked, but still haven't received my NWO decoder ring.


You've got to see Brother Hopkins for that.


Sorry, I couldn't help it. He's the only one mentioned that I liked. Damn, I'm a 70's child.

Sorry to be dullsville, but I'm pretty sure Hopkins isn't a freemason. Unfortunately I can't 'prove' this, so y'all just gonna have to take mah word for it.




posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
waiting for your comments and sources as well.

I think you'd be better off starting your own thread rather than derailing this very enjoyable one.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

you would not believe who was a mason. voltaire of course but the whole french system (the jacobins and napoleon) is based on free masonry in fact liberte egalite fraternite...brotherhood..remember.

unfortunately for the US citizens only JFK and nixon were not...happy ending no?

have you ever ask yourself the relevant question why i there obelisques flourishing in our biggest towns, paris london, washington, hong kong...this is definitely not for the love of egyptian antiques...

you would not believe that the national debt: 8 trillion dollar is contracted to a private organisation called federal reserve...LOL...oups

i wonder if they are masons two...in fact they are but this is another story right

for other kick @@@ reading please read architects of deception by Juri Lina avery well documented study over free masonery.

I seriously believe that free masonery is worshipping evil and should be banned.

waiting for your comments and sources as well.





Dear sir or madam

You really made no point or an effort to back up your point of view.

You also misspelled Masonry wrong everytime for that matter.

PS- any chance in you telling us what religion you are??

Cory



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join