It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires and the Nazi Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It is a well known fact that many members of the Nazi party were part of an occult Satanistic group. It is not widely known, however, that some Nazis participated in a bizarre ritual of soul harvest. It was a practice common among officers of prison camps to ritually remove one prisoner at a time from the barracks and draw their blood with a ceremonial knife before draining their blood into a goblet and drinking it which they believed endowed them with the power of the victim's soul. This practice has uncanny parallels to the supposed activity of vampires. Coincidece? I think not. It seems to me that this was an era where there was an explosion of vampiric activity. What are your thoughts?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by x daedalus x]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You make a broad assumption when you state your belief that Vampires began in the 1940's. I think you may assume that Vampires began at this time because of the popular culture of the time: Bela Lugosi vampire movies.

You have certainly overlooked the Bram Stoker Dracula and the hundreds of years (if not longer) of Vampiric lore, especially in Eastern Europe.

The origin of the word "vampire" is believed to come from the Lithuanian language -- to drink til sated. Lithuanian, if you don't know, is the oldest living language from the Indo European linguistic families. The origin of Vampti, the Lithuanian root word of vampire, is certainly not recent in origin or use.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Excellent point. Perhaps it would have been wiser of me to theorize that this was simply the era in which there was an explosion of vampiric activity.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The vampire hails from India and then mixes through the Romani Aryan Bloodlines by jumping Caravan's with them in Convoy with the Nomad Castes in India.

Vampire's and the undead exist for aeon's as well all over the world, but life started in India and Africa.

Thus life was seeded by the Great White Brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The vampire hails from India and then mixes through the Romani Aryan Bloodlines by jumping Caravan's with them in Convoy with the Nomad Castes in India.

Vampire's and the undead exist for aeon's as well all over the world, but life started in India and Africa.

Thus life was seeded by the Great White Brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What was satanistic about it? Teutonic Magic had nothing to do with demons, let alone the Devil of Judeo_Christianity. They really didnt like that pantheon.

Although drinking life giving blood from a chalice makes me think of roman catholic ritual, not vampires. Where have you heard from this practice?

Remko

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ted Dekker wrote a fictional account of one such Nazi and his soul harvesting based on real World War 2 research. I have found evidence of Neo-Nazis participating in this as well.

I will post my findings at a later date.

Any one who finds anything else related please post.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ted Dekker wrote a fictional account of one such Nazi and his soul harvesting based on real World War 2 research. I have found evidence of Neo-Nazis participating in this as well.

I will post my findings at a later date.

Any one who finds anything else related please post.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Actually vampiric entities began alot earlier than the 1940's.

The first vampiric entities were recorded in ancient Sumeria and were said to be a race of female demons that roamed at night killing newborns and pregnant women.

One of these demons was named Lilitu and adapted into Jewish mythology as Lilith.

With this knowledge it is obvious that Vampires have been referred to and feared for much longer than 60-70 years. They have been around for almost 2200 years.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Are you sure you just didn't play bloodrayne and belive nazis, were vampires, its a well-known fact that Hitler had strong belifs in Roman-Catholicism

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have never played bloodrayne.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Really? Where did you here that Vampires and Nazis were connected, it was probably the Soviet Union spreading propagander.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He's referring to the fact that the Nazi party was heavily intrigued by the supernatural. Hitler believed that it was his destiny to unite the world under one common race (emphasis on under), and that the German people were that race.
He ordered research onto magical means that could aid his efforts as well as various other things.

Do a google search for more info.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The story of lilith is, according to mythology, the first vampire....or witch depending on which version you read.

The interesting thing is that Lilith didnt start drinking blood in the mythology until much later when she turned up in roman mythology with a sister.

Of course if you take the story literally Lilith is without original sin and hence is immortal. could be a connection between vampirism and immortality legends.

I think it's pretty clear the legend of the vampire has existed in various forms throughout history and stretches back to VERY ancient times.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We seemed to have strayed from the original intent of this discussion. This is all fine and good my main point was to see if anyone else believed the Nazi regime was at least partially comprised of vampires.

Post on...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No because vampires are make believe like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Vampires set aside, why would they drink the blood to inherit the powers of their prisoners. Nazi's especially those working at the concentration camps, believed their prisoners were sub-human, thus why would they want to be more like them?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Deadboi:

How ignorant of you. My intention is not to offend or insult you, but seriously, how immature can we get, eh? Also, I'm pretty sure Eskimos exist.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by x daedalus x]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I read that Nazi prison camp kommandants handpicked their victims based on the extraodrinary endurance and strength exhibited by them in the face of adversity. They would then commense the soul harvest.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by x daedalus x
How ignorant of you. My intention is not to offend or insult you, but seriously, how immature can we get, eh? Also, I'm pretty sure Eskimos exist.

It's from The Simpsons, sorry you didn't get the joke.

However, you asked "if anyone else believed the Nazi regime was at least partially comprised of vampires". I have given you my response with some added humor, vampires are a myth and nothing more. The Nazi's may or may not have preformed ritual blood sacrifices but that does not make vampires real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join