It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires and the Nazi Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Apologies...

The Simpsons do rock...

However there are many who would strongly disagree with you.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To resound like a typical ATS'er, where did you read that they picked the brave and strong from their prisoners?

To those responsible for the guarding and execution at Concentration Camps no matter how strong or brave these individuals were, they (to them) were beneath them and they were already supercedent to them despite their positive qualities. Thus why attempt to inherit their strengths? (Despite I think the Nazi Occult idea was based on complete ludicrousy.)

To add to it, I consider myself fairly well versed in Occult knowledge and this whole "Soul Harvest" is beyond me, call me ignorant but in non-theatrical terms please explain...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I know i havent read this anywhere, its a bit of a shot in the dark, but i know they did alot of twisted excperiments (injecting people with acid...freezeing people...burning people), and since they had this idea about "superhuman powers" does anyone agree they tried to cannabalise people, to "gain" there powers, or ineed someone spread properganda to show that they want to become "Gods" but it doesn't matter where on the right hand of God or the Devil?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
To explain soul harvest-
The Nazi kommandant would make surgical cuts on the victim's neck or wrists and squeeze out enough blood to fill a goblet.
They believed in drinking the blood, the jew's soul's power became their own.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with Baphomet.

The Nazi's saw the Jews as lower than cattle. If they needed to gain strength and endurance, they'd have sooner drank animal blood than Jewish blood.

I am not saying that the Nazi's weren't involved in black magic rituals, cause they were, but I don't think they were vampires or believed themselves to be vampiric.

The type of thing your describing, feasting on other people to gain their strength, was a component of many primitive societies. They believed if you ate certain parts of the body you'd gain attributes from your opponent (brain=memories and intelligence etc). However, there are hardly any tribes or anything that still do this.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The practice of drinking blood to gain a persons powers go back to the beginning of civilization. However, since the Nazi's based their created mythology largly on ancient Germanic, Teutonic, and Nordic mythology and the fact that those cultures did not have a well known history of blood drinking, I have to say that this conjecture is suspect at best.

Also, the idea of drinking Jewish blood is ridiculous as well. The officers and operators of concentration camps were part of the SS who were radicals about racial purity. You have to remember, although the Nazi's were very deeply interested in mythology, that does not mean that they werent adept at science as well, and thus they would have considered the idea of mixing blood as sacrilige.

The Nazi's were very involved in the occult, that much is commen sense, but the idea of vampires (which I believe to be mythical anyway) as members of the Reich's inner party is fantastical and supported by no evidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Agreed. As everyone has said before, the Reich was especially interested in the occult. Now, we're not talking about the foot soldiers and sharpshooters. We're talking about the intelligence officers, the "black ops", if you will. It is believed that Adolph Hitler actually at one time possessed the Spear of Destiny. If he was after such a huge relic in the Judeo-christianity religious mythology, one would assume that he believed in the Bible. Well, I'm not remembering anything about vampires in the Bible... (That is, of course, if you don't take in to account that when Caine was cast out of Eden, that he was the first vampire...)

The Nazis especially followed the teneants of the Thule Society..

Thule Society Beliefs

Nowhere have I read that the Nazi party was interested in cannabalism, vampirism, or the ingestion of human parts to become more powerful....

Now, the movie 'Ravenous', on the other hand....

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
An interesting post you have here x daedalus x, but I'm going to have to agree with JackofBlades here; the Nazis saw Jews and other prisoners in their camps (gypsies, people with disabilities, to mention a few) as inferior and as such removed them from society and into the camps to keep them from spoiling the future new aryan race. So for their top brass in the camps to be feeding from the prisoners seems a little odd. I don't suppose you could post the site or where you got this info from, it would be most appreciated.

Plus as a side note, Vampires in myth and legend have always been classed as monsters and demons (in some areas) and also attributed to death, damnationa and the carriers of disease (T.B. outbreak in 18th century England). I thought the Nazis leaders wanted to be like unto Gods or great beings, to follow methods of beings like vampires seems a little beneath them.

Then again, the Nazis were a little deluded and might have been willing to try anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Personally I think the OP's evidence is a pretty popular game called Bloodrayne.

Okay, the Nazi's DID indulge in the dark arts. However, they would never want to become, or have any part of themselves corrupted through ingesting, something which was repugnant to them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
How about the fact that Hitler had, with Aleister Crowley, sought council with dark elders in German forests? I know it sounds obscure, but Crowley had stated that they were told to swim naked in black waters by a dark witch in which he noted Hitler's missing testicle. Upon examination, after his death, Hitler was found to have only one testicle. This went on to prove that Hitler had participated in black magic rituals.

Aleister Crowley has claimed to be many evil things and started the Thelema religion. It is not beyond either of them to employ possible vampires or hope to achieve a vampiric existence themselves. Considering the Thule society, the power of the Nazi regime at the time, the efforts put forth and the evil that was done, who's to say they couldn't have at least gotten close?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Cranston]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join