It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane

The Masonic "Compass and Rule."

The design has the subliminal property of being configured like the letter "A" - for Akhenaton and for Aton!

It is often shown with sun-rays, alongside the five-pointed star of Sirius. The chief Masonic motto is: Per me reges regnant ("through me kings reign"). We might know now who this "me" is.

www.taroscopes.com...

Surya, the rising and setting sun, like Aten, was the great source of light and heat, and therefore Lord of life itself. He is the Dyaus Pitar, the "Heaven-Father." Aten, like Surya, was the "fountain of living Light," 2, with the all-seeing, eye, whose beams revealed his presence, and "gleaming like brilliant flames " 3 went to nation after nation. Aten was not only the light of the sun which seems to give new life to man and to ail creation, but the giver of light and all life in general. The bringer of light and life to-day, he is the same who brought light and life on the first of days, therefore Aten is eternal. Light begins the day, so it was the beginning of creation; therefore Aten is the creator, neither made with hands nor begotten, and is the Governor of the world. The earth was fertilized by Aten, therefore he is the Father-Mother of all creatures. His eye saw everything and knew everything. The hymns to Aten suggest that

www.sacred-texts.com...

this is all correct and this is why there is sun worship in ALL religions of today. the sun god. Ra. check with nimrod (king of babylon)he knows. lucifer and his games. shame shame. someone said that the eye is the eye of god....and they are right. the god of this world. lucifer. he always tries to replicate and be like his creator but alas his temper tantrum is almost over. the reason he had the pyramids built in egypt. to have an earthly representation of the things he knew of before the fall. it all connects with one root. and he leaves his mark even thru the centuries. but we seee you.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think it is my eye...cant be sure, but it seems I recall posing for a photgraph in one of my past lives...

Just having fun...

The eye probably represents those who know better than the monkeys beneath them...???

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
I see 2 [ two ] problems
with that EYE

does anyone else see
them ?

Well, the obvious scales instead of skin surrounding it is a bit of a worry...

Originally posted by GreatTech
I always thought it was a great drawing of God's eye.

God Bless America!!!

It probably is. But which God is the real question.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by GreatTech
I always thought it was a great drawing of God's eye.

It probably is. But which God is the real question.

What a great question.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It only took 2 years to get a comment on this!

Like many others here, I too have heard similar comments about WHO exactly, that eye belongs to.

I don't know how many are aware, but many of the so-called "myths" have real live connections to real people.

How many knew that Atlas was a reference to Noah?

How many know that the fish god Dagon is also a reference to Noah?

Get's a bit confusing eh? It's as bad as the bloody telephone game which teachers probably no longer use to emphasize how telling a story can change from where it started to when it ended. And you don't know if it was a misunderstood word or repeated wrong on purpose that changed it.

Anyways, I too heard it was the EYE of HORUS...which at the time seemed reasonable, but then later on, I heard about this reptilian reference due to the scales around the eyes. But the truth is, those scales could merely be engraving techniques!!!!! About all I'll say about the "reptilians" is, that the fallen angels took on many forms and there is also historical references to other creatures who looked like a fetus [ like ET/the grays ] but without any physical evidence, it would just be an exercise in futility, going down that road chasing shadows.

So, WHO is it? I don't know, but I do know there are no pyramids like that in the USA so it must be a secret society thing.

And speaking of engravings, how many here knew that there are rock engravings approximately 3500 yrs old in paleo-hebraic on boulders in the usa? I guess that should be another thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey yo can you post m up some linkage to the info about the atlas >noah thing and the 3500 yr old thing? plese and thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join