It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was looking at the back of the dolalr bill studying the eye and it hit me who's eye is it and is it possible it's George Washington's.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I took a look at the U.S. Treasury web page.
From what they say, I interpret it to be God's eye.............

What is the significance of the symbols on the back of the one-dollar bill? I'm particularly interested in the eye and the pyramid.

Answer The eye and the pyramid shown on the reverse side of the one-dollar bill are in the Great Seal of the United States. The Great Seal was first used on the reverse of the one-dollar Federal Reserve note in 1935. The Department of State is the official keeper of the Seal. They believe that the most accurate explanation of a pyramid on the Great Seal is that it symbolizes strength and durability. The unfinished pyramid means that the United States will always grow, improve and build. In addition, the "All-Seeing Eye" located above the pyramid suggests the importance of divine guidance in favor of the American cause. The inscription ANNUIT COEPTIS translates as "He (God) has favored our undertakings," and refers to the many instances of Divine Providence during our Government's formation. In addition, the inscription NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A new order of the ages," and signifies a new American era.
www.treas.gov...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yeah that's what they say but can it be George's eye?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why do you suspect it would be his eye?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't have any U.S. $1.00 bills to compare, but if you took a couple side by side and a good magnifying glass you could do a comparison yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I was watching the history channel show "Digging for the truth" about the symbols found on the dollar bill and they showed both sides of the bill and it struck me then how close they look like the same. It might not be from the portrait on the front but it might be his since he was a mason, the first president, a general..etc

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Most likely that eye belongs to the engraver of the plate used to print that currency. Or Maybe the artist/engraver used the eye of one of his relatives as a model.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The "Eye of Providence" as shown on the dollar bill is also the Eye of Horus/Jupiter.

Many of the Elite see themselves equal to the Gods' such like Zeus, Apollo, etc. They call themselves the "Olympians" - Queen Elizabeth II is one of them and although her last name is "Windsor", not only is she not British but her last name is "Guelph" as in the "Black Guelphs/Gelphs" of Venitian/Khazar. These people are also involved with Satanic Orders such like the Knights of the Garder (which resembles nothing of the original Holy Knights of St John) and other cults like Dionysus-Osiris and others who all worship Jahve/Lucifer (Lucifer stuck in the egoism).

These people use Horus/Jupiter on the bill (which is their dollar and not ours) to represent the one-eyed God who lost an eye while doing battle with the evil God, SET. Horus in mythology was always "One-Eyed" after losing his eye in battle with SET.

Look into the "Republic of Venice" and you shall find out that what many mistake for a "Greek" or "Roman" Conspiracy have missed "something" in the land of Khazar and hundreds of years before its founding.

Don't stop your research corsig.

Blessings,
Cinosamitna

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I see 2 [ two ] problems
with that EYE

does anyone else see
them ?

I won't say til after a few posts.
I don't wanna spoil the fun of
looking for it.

and it most certainly is NOT
george washingtons !

ohhhh , it looks like cino may be on to something there

uhoh ,after a closer look , I disagree.
the only thing in common is that
they are both eyes.
the style of horus is unique
and NOT a match to me.

a bit on the dollar

www.ponyexpress.net...

and last one ;

www.wealth4freedom.com...

toasted

[edit on 20-8-2006 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
cold you post some high resolution pic of the $1.00 dollar bill?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
They call themselves the "Olympians" - Queen Elizabeth II is one of them and although her last name is "Windsor", not only is she not British but her last name is "Guelph" as in the "Black Guelphs/Gelphs" of Venitian/Khazar.

These comments are not borne out by the facts. The Monarch is, by definition, British, but even by descent she is quite British, both of her parents and three of her grandparents were born British. The whole 'the crown is really German' myth comes from the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert, a German prince from Saxe-Coberg-Gotha. They are the present Queen's great-great-grandparents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Her last name is not Guelph (also known as Welf), an ancient European noble family which probably has millions of descendants the world over, only a tiny minority of which will carry the name Welf or Guelph.

en.wikipedia.org...

As one can see from the first link there are no Welf/Guelph names in the Queens immediate ancestry.

It's quite hard for me to see the purpose behind the original comments, and Cinosamitna is quite clearly seriously misinformed on such matters.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I was looking at the back of the dolalr bill studying the eye and it hit me who's eye is it and is it possible it's George Washington's.

Symbolically, it is highly likely to represent the Eye of God, as this is the usual usage for the All Seeing Eye. As to literally who's eye was used as the model, I suspect the answer is Nobody In Particular.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Masonic "Compass and Rule."

The design has the subliminal property of being configured like the letter "A" - for Akhenaton and for Aton!

It is often shown with sun-rays, alongside the five-pointed star of Sirius. The chief Masonic motto is: Per me reges regnant ("through me kings reign"). We might know now who this "me" is.

www.taroscopes.com...

Surya, the rising and setting sun, like Aten, was the great source of light and heat, and therefore Lord of life itself. He is the Dyaus Pitar, the "Heaven-Father." Aten, like Surya, was the "fountain of living Light," 2, with the all-seeing, eye, whose beams revealed his presence, and "gleaming like brilliant flames " 3 went to nation after nation. Aten was not only the light of the sun which seems to give new life to man and to ail creation, but the giver of light and all life in general. The bringer of light and life to-day, he is the same who brought light and life on the first of days, therefore Aten is eternal. Light begins the day, so it was the beginning of creation; therefore Aten is the creator, neither made with hands nor begotten, and is the Governor of the world. The earth was fertilized by Aten, therefore he is the Father-Mother of all creatures. His eye saw everything and knew everything. The hymns to Aten suggest that

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That was always fascinating to me as a Canadian because over here we have a $1 coin called a loonie. American currency is mysterious to no end and definitely and positively feels absolutely real even when compared to the new Euro.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
cold you post some high resolution pic of the $1.00 dollar bill?

Here is the eye in question as portrayed on the $1 bill:

It's actually the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States but is best known from the dollar bill.

[edit on 8/20/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Her last name is not Guelph (also known as Welf), an ancient European noble family which probably has millions of descendants the world over, only a tiny minority of which will carry the name Welf or Guelph.

en.wikipedia.org...

As one can see from the first link there are no Welf/Guelph names in the Queens immediate ancestry.

It's quite hard for me to see the purpose behind the original comments, and Cinosamitna is quite clearly seriously misinformed on such matters.

Trintyman,

Rather than respond to you in my own words, knowing with full intent that you would ask for a source anyhow, I decided instead to save us time by providing you an example of someone who spend 25 years researching this matter and may disagree with you – even though you spent 'maybe' a few minutes to a half an-hour learning from Wiki, trying to prove me wrong perhaps?

But don’t give up your research only to “Save the Queen” because Wiki tends to omit some information which is not necessarily going to help us connect all the dots. It's not all that easy when both you and I do not have access to the Encyclopedia's of yesterday, or to the British and American Library like Dr. John Coleman did for 25 years being in the highest levels of the British Government and seeing much of his evidence first hand.

As per my ebook:

Dr. John Coleman’s “THE BLACK NOBILITY UNMASKED WORLDWIDE”

“One such Venetian Black Nobility family is the Guelphs, from which the present Queen of England, Elizabeth II, comes. This ancient line includes names like Ethico, Henry, Rudolph, Cunigunda, Azoll, Queen Victoria, her house being the House of Este Guelph. The name Este comes from the Marquis of Este, of Venice, also known as the House of Albert Azoll. This line is connected to the Welfs, which is not a title but a name, and can be traced back to Cunigunda, Prince of Welf, one of whom was the celebrated King of Italy, Odaocer. Empress Judith, ancestress of the Prince Consort, is called Judith of Welf (Guelph). Judith, the Welf, means “Lady of Judah” of the Hebrew princely family. The Welfs migrated into Venice, and the Estes are an offshoot of this family. Other names in the Guelph dynasty include the Count of Lucca, and the Finaldo family"

"The Guelphs are so intertwined with the German aristocracy through the House of Hanover, that it would take several messages such as this one to name them all. Suffice to say that the name Guelph carried considerable power, and the family took great care, using whatever methods, however unsavory, it deemed necessary, to keep its power and great influence. Of such stuff is the Venetian Black Nobility made. It is small wonder that Prince Charles and his wife visited Venice a short while ago. The circumstances surrounding the visit were kept under wraps, but it would appear that it was undertaken to renew the ties that bind the Venetian oligarchists and the British dynasty. (They went to visit the Frescobaldis.) These and thousand like them, scattered throughout Europe, the oligarchical elite, keep their secrets, so we shall never know what Charles and his dear wife were up to during their Venetian visit, other than to visit the Frescobaldis. The Hanoverian English King George I came from the duchy of Luneberg, a part of Germany, which had been governed by the Guelph family since the 12th century. “

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

I believe that it belongs to the greek goddess Discordia. The goddess of selfishness, chaos and greed. Coincidently there is also an apple associated with Discordia, just like the Eve character from the bible.

Maybe we should do a retinal scan of the eye.

On the dollar bill we find the Great Seal which depicts a left eye over an unfinished pyramid with 13 steps. No one knows exactly what it means and many theories exist. Freemasons claim it as a Masonic symbol, others say it represents an occult symbol, others yet say it describes a Satanic mark (the Evil Eye), etc.

source www.nobeliefs.com...

In Greek mythology, Eris (translated into Latin as Discordia) was the goddess of discord or the personification of strife. At the wedding of Achilles' parents, Peleus and the nymph Thetis, Eris threw out her golden apple of discord with the message that it was to be awarded the most beautiful. Three goddesses contended for it. Paris, a son of King Priam of Troy was selected to pick the most beautiful among Athena, Hera, and Aphrodite. Based on his choice, Aphrodite received the apple of discord.

Her Greek opposite is Harmonia, whose Latin counterpart is Concordia.

ancienthistory.about.com...

Interesting side note: Eris isn't that far from the spelling of Iris.

Iris - The pigmented, round, contractile membrane of the eye, suspended between the cornea and lens and perforated by the pupil. It regulates the amount of light entering the eye.

Source
dictionary.reference.com...

And just who would Disacodia choose to be her mate?

Why Mars the god of war of course. Together they could rule over the little people.

Entrance to the US capital building.

What is the agenda of Discordia, the goddess of chaos and discord and the god of war, Mars?

Greed and selfisness of course.

How do they maintain thier power?

By getting the little people to fight each other. They know that if the little people ever catch a clue, they will join together to overthrow them.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
ever see how you can fold a square and compass using the ten dollar bill? Not talking orgami folding either. If I had a ten I would load a pic. Anyone care to load and link a pic of this?

1)Using the back side showing fold top to bottom
2)Now fold right to left
3)Now fold one flap so you will have a L shape

If you do this with reversing step 3's fold (the opposite direction) you will have the other tool square/compass.

compare compass to the trad. compass in the masonic imagery
www.imchkids.org...
and the square is well just a square

Once sun breaks I will go print one off to post an image if nobody has yet.
Sorry to go off topic.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by masonite]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
ever see how you can fold a square and compass using the ten dollar bill? Not talking orgami folding either. If I had a ten I would load a pic. Anyone care to load and link a pic of this?

1)Using the back side showing fold top to bottom
2)Now fold right to left
3)Now fold one flap so you will have a L shape

If you do this with reversing step 3's fold (the opposite direction) you will have the other tool square/compass.

compare compass to the trad. compass in the masonic imagery
www.imchkids.org...
and the square is well just a square

Once sun breaks I will go print one off to post an image if nobody has yet.
Sorry to go off topic.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by masonite]

Now are you sure that you want to do that?

You know the masons have been implicated in the 9/11 attack.

They signed thier work.

The final manuvers of flight 77

1st one was a 360 degree circle
2nd one was 270 degrees

When you subtract 360 - 270 you get 90

Compass and the square

So do THEY want to keep YOU free, or do THEY want to make sure that THEY stay free?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Rather than respond to you in my own words, knowing with full intent that you would ask for a source anyhow, I decided instead to save us time by providing you an example of someone who spend 25 years researching this matter and may disagree with you – even though you spent 'maybe' a few minutes to a half an-hour learning from Wiki, trying to prove me wrong perhaps?

But don’t give up your research only to “Save the Queen” because Wiki tends to omit some information which is not necessarily going to help us connect all the dots. It's not all that easy when both you and I do not have access to the Encyclopedia's of yesterday, or to the British and American Library like Dr. John Coleman did for 25 years being in the highest levels of the British Government and seeing much of his evidence first hand.

Cinosamitna

I tend to use Wiki as a source (when it is correct) as it is easily available to most users of the site. In this case it is quite correct, and Dr. John Coleman has sucessfully hoodwinked you and other purchasers of his book. I have provided you with the facts of the case, viz. the actual ancestors of Queen Elizabeth, and you choose to disbelieve them in lieu of a writer who simply provides allegation with no backup.

Dr. Coleman has played with statistics in stating that Queen Victoria, and hence Queen Elizabeth, are 'of the House of Guelph'. Using that same logic, they are 'of' every single aristocratic family in Europe, let alone the untold thousands of non-aristocratic ancestors. You should also be aware that 'Houses' (more commonly referred to as Dynasties) come and go; and the House of Guelph/Welf 'went' over 600 years ago.

Dr. Coleman is a charlatan and a fraud IMO, and sells books to the gullible public espousing such theories such as Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh being part of a Green Pro-Environment conspiracy to destroy industry and take the world back to a pre-industrial Dark Age. All noble families, according to Dr. Coleman, seek a return to feudalism where they can once again be absolute rulers. Freemasons are part of the global 'illuminati' elite (of course) and were created by the mythical Priory of Sion. But even Dr. Coleman admits that he has no documentary proof for any of his theories, it is all supposition, speculation and extrapolation.

As a genealogist of 25 years plus I can assure I have spent a little more than a few minutes on the genealogy of the royal family. Please don't believe everything you read just because it fits in line with your personal theories on things - that is a Von Daniken-style approach which will lead you down dead ends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join