It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

You know the masons have been implicated in the 9/11 attack.

What Masons have been "implicated" in the 9/11 attacks? Where do you guys even get this stuff?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This topics been covered all over ATS hasnt it? illuminati threads. the whole dollar bill symbology is explained.

Its supposed to be the all seeing eye of ....''God''

Its also the eye of the egyption culture, the god Osiris i presume.

Seeing as theres also a pyramid i would suggest they relate it to egypts definition!?

because the all seeing eye is now new agers stuff.. and thats not christian.

I like the eye of LUCIFER breakdown myself.. cause that covers them all? depending if you can accept Lucifer is 'A' god......... even THE god of established religions... and maybe the mis-story schools..

lol.. i wont debate on it here its all said before.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
~~

that post with the Official Explaination
had the phrase Annuit Coeptis being interpeted as "God" etc etc

if one goes to dictionary and asks the meaning of Annuit
as i sorta deduced this Latin sorta means ~?God?

I got this answer to the inquiry:

________________________from my Yahoo dictionary link___________

Annuitant: Noun

An Officially retired U.S. Intelligence Officer
who is actually on the government's payroll and
is available for assignments.

I believe this is another finger pointing to clandestine motives & secrecy of
the gov't officials. 'They' say Annuit =a divine aspect, an overseer giving benevolent guidance in the ideal of a new age (American Republic).

but another interpetation could be: an unseen agent, overseeing all aspects of our lives, as in constant surveillance [eternal vigilence in 'their' jargon]

We The People, have been told with this & other symbolic messages & clues
that We are under the watchful eye of the System for the new age

just more mystery into the already clouded waters in the cauldron,

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
in nothing we trust,

you only have half truths there.

enuf to get you in trouble.

plz finish the homework assignment.

toasted

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
in nothing we trust,

you only have half truths there.

enuf to get you in trouble.

plz finish the homework assignment.

Unfortunitly that's not the first or last time you'll see this from him.

toasted

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
You know the masons have been implicated in the 9/11 attack.
They signed thier work.
The final manuvers of flight 77

1st one was a 360 degree circle
2nd one was 270 degrees

When you subtract 360 - 270 you get 90

Compass and the square

So do THEY want to keep YOU free, or do THEY want to make sure that THEY stay free?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

You are actually serious, right? Not just looking for a rise? You honestly believe that because the difference in final approach degrees is equal to 90, this must indicate Masonic involvement? Damn, it's bad enough when this poor fraternity has to defend itself against legitimate allegations.
"Guess what? My mailman is the anti-christ. Wanna know how I can tell? Cuz his truck number is 999. When you turn that upside down, it makes 666. Isn't it obvious that he is the devil incarnate? I'll be watching THAT guy from now on!"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That was the crasiest attempt to conenct the Mason's to anything at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the eye on your one dollar according to david icke and others like him is the all-seeiyng eye which is something to do with satanism, some sites say its something to do with the NWO (because Novus Ordor Seclorum means "New World Order",
Eye of Horus [Theocracy of Egyptian Mysticism] = Eye of Satan or Lucifer

Link to the above

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
"Guess what? My mailman is the anti-christ. Wanna know how I can tell? Cuz his truck number is 999. When you turn that upside down, it makes 666. Isn't it obvious that he is the devil incarnate? I'll be watching THAT guy from now on!"

You sure have a suspicious mailman. Seems he was being implicated in some other nefarious activities on another thread. I'd keep a close eye on him. No wait. If you just keep ONE eye on him, you'll be accused of being a Freemason, what with that all-seeing-eye business and all. Better use both!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Trinityman,

Please do not pretend to know who Dr. Coleman is or anything about him. If you would like to know a little more about him, you may contact him, by email, or call him; if you have even read any articles by him. If so, obviously not until the other day for few read that fast. All of your assumptions regarding this man and his research are just that, ‘assumptions’. I do find you rather controlling, something I would tell you to your face and I wonder if you also always prefer to have the final say? Now please keep in mind that whenever I point a finger I also realize I have the remainder of my fingers pointing back at myself.

…. I tend to use Wiki as a source (when it is correct) In this case it is quite correct, and Dr. John Coleman has sucessfully hoodwinked you and other purchasers of his book…..

You have provided no other so-called facts than what you were able to dig up from Wikipedia. I have mentioned to you already that Wikipedia is not correct, in that they are not having access to the older British Encyclopedia’s of yesterday - which subsequently look much different than today's. You also levied an attack upon Dr. Coleman's credibility by claiming he has "hoodwinked" me and others. I have met Dr. Coleman (in person) and I will tell you that he is a man of the highest caliber and your libeling him as a “hoodwinker” is a strange approach in trying to prove your point. Dr. Coleman worked with the RIIA and MI6 for many years and you claim to somehow have more authority then he does? I’ve read your posts where you also claim to have more authority than many of the spiritual adapts – excluding perhaps only Albert Pike but ironically who are not of the esoteric school of thought – Mason or otherwise. Now if you were truly a genealogist of 25 years experience (as you claim to be) than surly you would have a better resource than Wikipedia to refer to making your point. I do have other resources available and no, I am not a genealogist!

Trinityman, you have warranted unfounded attacks upon the character of Dr. Coleman. It’s almost as if you think he is the ONLY authority who understands world events. You have an opinion which you are holding steadfast based upon on a 10 minute search on Wikipedia - not based on 25 years of research, as is the case of with John Coleman being an insider. Did you attempt to connect the dots by taking the names of the people I mentioned in my quote earlier, and then sorting through them one by one, by using Wikipedia? I did this myself and personally enjoy Wikipedia overall. I spent dozens of hours tracing back the lineages of old Kings of the Empires of France, Spain, Britain etc. If you did search, you would by now have seen some very interesting connections that Wikipedia DOES provide, yet inadvertently via connecting the dots of the names I mentioned through the House of Hannover and other families. Don't just trace the Winders back in the linear fashion, as that will not work. For example, Queen Elizabeth’s I government was infiltrated by the Cecil family via the man she fell in love with. Wikipedia is not going to necessarily SPELL that out for us and since you claim to be a genealogist of 25 years experience, than you should already know this better than anyone else.

Dr. Coleman is a charlatan and a fraud IMO, and sells books to the gullible public espousing such theories such as Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh being part of a Green Pro-Environment conspiracy to destroy industry and take the world back to a pre-industrial Dark Age. All noble families, according to Dr. Coleman, seek a return to feudalism where they can once again be absolute rulers. Freemasons are part of the global 'illuminati' elite (of course) and were created by the mythical Priory of Sion. But even Dr. Coleman admits that he has no documentary proof for any of his theories, it is all supposition, speculation and extrapolation.

This is your third attack levied on Dr. Coleman’s research and his character. You call him a “charlatan” and a “fraud” and you also assume the public is gullible and that pre-supposes that Dr. Coleman's work is known to the majority of the public; in fact it is not well known even among Conspiracy seekers! Dr. Coleman is one the least well known experts and he traced the lineages of the Venetian families, one of the few researchers who did so, as he known the much larger picture than just the roundtable groups of Cecil Rhodes. Many other groups are in the Committees and I am particularly disappointed that you would stupefy to the level of placing words from his pen onto paper which are not his own. “Priory of Sion” – where did a researcher of fiction (Dan Brown) meet up with Dr. Coleman? Not only are you making up phony charges but you claim that Dr. Coleman has HIMSELF said he has NO PROOF of anything that he writes! Now that truly takes the cake in basic disinformation practice, Mr. Trinityman.

You also disagree with his research regarding neo-feudalism. Trinityman, did you ever read any books by Prince Phillip on overpopulation? Did you ever wonder what the real mission statement of the Club of Rome is? Abortion and the Club of Rome are in perfect Synthesis!

As a genealogist of 25 years…..

Yes, so as you claim to be a genealogist of 25 years plus, is this perhaps why you so vehemently support Freemasonry and so brazenly attack anyone who dares make the smallest critic against a Freemason? It is highly unlikely that you spent much time looking for truth, when you cannot come to terms with a basic premise, not only exposed by the occult writers, from Blavatsky, to Steiner, to Gandhi, Dian Fortune, S.A.W and many others, but from every single researcher from Dr. Coleman to conspirators themselves like (Carol Quigley) who all seem to agree that the true purpose of Congress of Vienna was to merge the factions of Jesuits with the Freemasons and thus ensure the neutral state of Switzerland, which was to be the protection for those various bankers – no matter how much fighting the lower factions wage.

I’ve noticed you’re a long time poster here and I commend you for that. But you do fuel some of the very fires you then turn around and try to extinguish on this board. Based on your responses (overall) you imply or tend to move toward claiming that 98%-100% of conspiracies are FALSE. Since you brought up Masons in this thread, I’ll mention how I know two Masons who believe that 40% of the all information on Conspiracies is correct – a far cry from your opinions in general. The point being, you’re a fairly intelligent fellow (I think) and I’ve read your posts Trinityman and do wonder if it possible to be at your level of intellect and still believe that 98%-100% of Conspiracies are all false? Either something is wrong in all the research combined over many hundreds of years, or you Mr. Trinityman are a deceiver, or perhaps deceiving ONLY yourself?

And please do not insult my intelligence and those other posters here by assuming you are an authority on either Freemasonry, or history. We all have weaknesses and/or blind spots in our character however you really crossed the lines of decency in your diatribe against Dr. Coleman.

So examine!!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cinosamitna

I'm really quite flattered by the time and trouble you've taken to reply to my post. Dr. Coleman would be most pleased by your spirited and robust defense of his views, I'm sure. And I'm sorry you're not happy with the wiki pages I cited as reference, and I'd be most grateful if you could point out the factual errors in them, as I believe them to be quite correct as regards the matter in hand.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I always thought it was a great drawing of God's eye.

God Bless America!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have personally read two of Dr. Coleman's books. The unseen hand and Commitee of 300. Both were very informative and I believe he has done his homework. Thank you Dr. Coleman for the extensive work and bravery to produce the books for us to read.

Why call him a charlaton? Isn't that a word to describe a fake or a hoaxer?
What are so many people afraid of?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
"Guess what? My mailman is the anti-christ. Wanna know how I can tell? Cuz his truck number is 999.

I know my mailman is up to no good... he keeps bringing me junk mail...

Trinityman,
Please do not pretend to know who Dr. Coleman is or anything about him.

A) Trinityman seems to know quite a bit about the man. B) He specifically says that his comments are 'his opinion'. To attack a poster for their opinion, especially when they back up their reasoning, is tasteless.

Yes, so as you claim to be a genealogist of 25 years plus, is this perhaps why you so vehemently support Freemasonry

I'd rather imagine that it's because he is a Freemason, not because he's a geneologist. Just a hunch.

and so brazenly attack anyone who dares make the smallest critic against a Freemason?

Interesting. Folks come here, saying things like "Bwah! Freemasons are satanists and kicked my dog! Dog kicking is in their ritual!"

We rebut the arguments fairly calmly (and Trinityman is much more tolerant of it than I) and we are accused, regularly, of brazenly attacking our critics.

Based on your responses (overall) you imply or tend to move toward claiming that 98%-100% of conspiracies are FALSE.

Conspiracy theories. Important distinction.

Trinityman may imply it, but I will state it: In my opinion, 99% of conspiracy theories are false.

Since you brought up Masons in this thread, I’ll mention how I know two Masons who believe that 40% of the all information on Conspiracies is correct – a far cry from your opinions in general.

Good for them. It's called a difference of opinion. Ain't freedom of thought great?

The point being, you’re a fairly intelligent fellow (I think) and I’ve read your posts Trinityman and do wonder if it possible to be at your level of intellect and still believe that 98%-100% of Conspiracies are all false?

Ok, so basically what you're saying is "Anyone with half a brain can see that these things are REAL...", as I interpret it. Nice.

Take the issue of the JFK assassination, as a single example. I've heard that is was perpetrated by aliens, Communists, Capitalists, Masons, Atlanteans, etc. ALL these theories can't be right... in fact, even if one of these groups is behind it, then odds are the others weren't. So, based on that alone, many many conspiracy theories must be false.

Now, add to the mix the typical responses from theorists when asked for evidence: 'I don't have proof, but I KNOW it is true!', 'You're part of the cover-up, aren't you!', etc.

When they do produce evidence, it's most often from a crap website, and they don't even understand the concept enough to explain it fully.

...So... I'd say just the opposite. In my opinion, anyone with even reasonable intelligence, confronted with the above 'arguments' and 'evidence', is going to come to the same conclusion: most conspiracy theories are false.

And please do not insult my intelligence and those other posters here by assuming you are an authority on either Freemasonry, or history.

I can say that in the many, many posts on the topic of Freemasonry that I've seen from Trinityman, I've never once found anything that conflicts with the truth. He is quite an authority on the topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Why call him a charlaton? Isn't that a word to describe a fake or a hoaxer?

Exactly.

Note that Trinityman prefaced his remark by stating that it was his opinion...

What are so many people afraid of?

Just because someone doesn't believe something doesn't make them afraid of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Once again here you go making fun of people who aren't of your mindset. The mailman joke was lame and overused, wouldn't you say? It came up in at least three posts on this thread. Why make such a big fuss diverting the issue?

Hobbes, I believe you've taken a liking to me as I find you frequently posting behind me. I am flattered. I like you too!

I am curious, what is the 1% of conspiracy theories you believe to be true?

Also it is really difficult to come up with facts when exploring "secret societies"
as by their very nature the truths are concealed.

Your own beliefs (as are beliefs by their very nature) are merely speculative, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Once again here you go making fun of people who aren't of your mindset.

I don't believe I've done so.

The mailman joke was lame and overused, wouldn't you say? It came up in at least three posts on this thread.

No, I thought it added a light-hearted touch to this heavy thread. I'm sorry that you don't feel the same.

Why make such a big fuss diverting the issue?

If I was trying to divert the issue, I wouldn't have spent the bulk of that post responding to it.

Hobbes, I believe you've taken a liking to me as I find you frequently posting behind me. I am flattered. I like you too!

You've posted a joke. Why are you diverting the issue?

(See my point?)

I am curious, what is the 1% of conspiracy theories you believe to be true?

The ones that I believe to be true tend to be much smaller than average: organized corruption in police departments (officers not giving tickets to the family members of officers out of 'professional courtesy'), politicians organizing efforts against rival parties, small groups of businessmen conspiring to reap undeserved rewards (Enron, for instance).

They are theories of which I have heard credible evidence, from multiple sources. Often, there is personal experience involved.

Also it is really difficult to come up with facts when exploring "secret societies"
as by their very nature the truths are concealed.

True... but most of the 'secret societies' discussed here aren't secret.

Your own beliefs (as are beliefs by their very nature) are merely speculative, wouldn't you agree?

In some cases, yes. Can I prove that I've never been manipulated by a mysterious cadre of 666th degree masons, to some evil end? Of course not. But I can accumulate evidence, and make a decision based on that evidence... evidence like what I've experienced, first-hand, in the fraternity.

On the other hand, you see statements like 'All Freemasons are child molesters'. I can definitively say that it is false, as I am a Freemason, and have never molested a child.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Didn't I just agree that the Freemason child abuse issue is not fair? Why use that one again?

I wasn't joking, Hobbes, I meant it. Have you been appointed to keep me in check? Not that I am so threatening.

I posted on a couple of other Masonic type threads with no recent replies, why don't you check my posts and give it a whirl?

And again, who said anything about a 666th degree Mason? Once again, you're clouding the issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Didn't I just agree that the Freemason child abuse issue is not fair? Why use that one again?

It's archtypical... there is pretty much no debate, virtually all posters agree that child molestation is wrong. Black and white, cut and dry. It forms a solid base for debate.

I wasn't joking, Hobbes, I meant it. Have you been appointed to keep me in check? Not that I am so threatening.

No. You are a frequent poster. Which moves those posts to the top of the forum. And I generally work from the top down.

I posted on a couple of other Masonic type threads with no recent replies, why don't you check my posts and give it a whirl?

When I get there, I get there.

And again, who said anything about a 666th degree Mason? Once again, you're clouding the issues.

I said it as part of the metaphor, but I will restate it for your better understanding:

There are some claims that are made, that I can neither prove true or false. But, the evidence given is lacking, and my own experience suggests strongly that it is false. Thus, I can confidently decide that the claim is false. It is, still, speculation.

On the other hand, their are some claims that I can directly say are false. That is not speculation.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ooops - I missed this thread.

Hobbes

Thanks for stepping in and answering on my behalf.

Interestedalways

There are a lot of authors quoted from time to time on threads here, and claims from those authors are posted by members either to prove a point, start a discussion, or wind up the freemasons.

I view those claims based on my own experience and knowledge. If I know something pretty much for sure I'll say so. If it's my opinion I'll say so. Sometimes (as in the case with Dr. Coleman) I do some research on the web, and read synopses of his books, which invariably list the key claims.

The claims that had been made by Dr. Coleman I answered here, and since the original poster chose to focus on my reply rather than the original issue I think it is best to drop it - I don't think the discussion is going anywhere as I challenged the original poster to find the error in my reply, he hasn't and he won't.

Why call him a charlaton? Isn't that a word to describe a fake or a hoaxer? What are so many people afraid of?

I'm using it in the sense of fraud (A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud). In retrospect that may have been a little harsh on Dr. Coleman, who may be entirely genuine, but as I can see problems with his reasoning and he has a book to sell, I get a little cynical.

In summary, the discussion goes something like this.

1. A claim, or claims are made.
2. I disagree and explain why.
3. I get attacked personally whilst no attempt is made to counter my opinion and discuss.
4. I attempt to continue discussion
5. Silence

This is a very common pattern, and it's a shame, because the SS forum is so much better than this. It's easily the most energetic and genuine masonic conspiracy discussion forum on the web and it's a disappointment that so many claims/issues/discussions peter out without being fully addressed/resolved.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join