It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
be like Crocodile Dundee. They love those type of men.

if you act on these rules, women will worship you.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
be like Crocodile Dundee. They love those type of men.

if you act on these rules, women will worship you.

Oh really? It seems like to me that all the guys I have ever seen that had the most sucksess with good looking women had black hair, good looks and a serious attitude. Or they were on a huge ego trip.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now, I am not 100% sure of how it is but personally, I am sick of nice wimsy men. The ones that say yes yes yes. I just want a Man. A Man's man. One that will say NO Natalie! lol I am sick en tired of being independent and difficult.

When will a guy take the lead? It annoys me when I am asked out for dinner, the guy says 'where would you like to eat?' pfft...like your asking me, moron! Make a decision. I am sick and tired of nice...give me anything but nice. It is so mediocre. So safe.

Its like, "yes, I will take you for a ride on my motorbike", I say, "I don't like motorbikes, I don't want you to go fast" lol and then he goes really fast and I am hanging on for dear life! Where are those guys????? Do they exist? I want someone to take me out of my world. Yanno, the safe little world of my own boundries.

There is nothing worse than a yes, yes, yes guy. urgh...who wants a push over? Is he desperate? Does he have substance between his legs? If so, then ruddy exercise the substance!! please

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Now, I am not 100% sure of how it is but personally, I am sick of nice wimsy men. The ones that say yes yes yes. I just want a Man. A Man's man. One that will say NO Natalie! lol I am sick en tired of being independent and difficult.

When will a guy take the lead? It annoys me when I am asked out for dinner, the guy says 'where would you like to eat?' pfft...like your asking me, moron! Make a decision. I am sick and tired of nice...give me anything but nice. It is so mediocre. So safe.

Its like, "yes, I will take you for a ride on my motorbike", I say, "I don't like motorbikes, I don't want you to go fast" lol and then he goes really fast and I am hanging on for dear life! Where are those guys????? Do they exist? I want someone to take me out of my world. Yanno, the safe little world of my own boundries.

There is nothing worse than a yes, yes, yes guy. urgh...who wants a push over? Is he desperate? Does he have substance between his legs? If so, then ruddy exercise the substance!! please

NJE777,

I could feel you over the horizon...my radar just knew you had to comment on this thread and would eventually show up to post.

Thanks for your views,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Actually, I have only known a few nice guys. Everyone else seems to have some sort of agenda of their own. Especially, recently. It's depressing, but true. I also think society's elitle and bosses of different companies create too many double standards that it's hard to get pass, and then good people can't meet the right or close to idle good people. Their not perfect, but they would be fulfilling to their mate.

Then there's the "College Class". People who only date and marry other college people, and believe anyone who can't graduate is stupid or lazy. Never mind tution and expenses going up now. Then their other similar social standards that do that as well. Mostly seen in gossip magazines, but it exsists in other social groups too.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
well...

don't care more about her than you care about yourself. and never adapt to her - ever, you need to be who you are, and comfortable as yourself. and never guess what she needs (I know some women act as if you should read her mind rather than ask her, but no...) let her tell you what she needs, and tell her what you need. and the sooner you let her realise that it's the way it's going to be, the sooner you will realise if the realtionship is for you.

giving without getting anything back is horribe, and nothing to be put up with. but at the same time, just taking and not giving is nothing to recommended either.

also, being friends with a girl/woman before being a couple might just be good.

ah well. I hope you'll actually read this. and good luck.

[edit on 20/10/06 by skywize]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I agree with that though somethings that us men do can make ya think. Some men think that they own their woman. So much as to tell them that they should be home by a certain time, who they should hang around with, and where they should hang out at. A person, i. e. some jerk of a man, deserves one of my roundhouse kicks to the head. Trust me, I can kick pretty hard too.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
I agree with that though somethings that us men do can make ya think. Some men think that they own their woman. So much as to tell them that they should be home by a certain time, who they should hang around with, and where they should hang out at. A person, i. e. some jerk of a man, deserves one of my roundhouse kicks to the head. Trust me, I can kick pretty hard too.

Did so many of us here go to public schools and never fully get over the lack of education or lack of thinking processes in public schools??

"Some men think that they own their woman." YOur serious about this right??
Like territory dutifully marked out by a male raising his leg and marking out territory ...right??

You've never seen a woman do this?? What world are you living in?? I got news for you gimmefootball...observe women when they perceive another woman moving in to mark out what they perceive is thier territory. Soverign Territory. IM talking about both married and unmarried women. They can be quite territorial and nothing civilized about it either. Talk about wild and feral..Wow!!!

Ive seen many a woman tell her man he needs to be in by a certain time. But they dont like it the other way around. This is called a double standard...gimmefootball.
Dont hang around with this guy ..they dont like it...or this guy and these women...etc etc etc. Dont go to this place or that place.

My point is that women are highly territorial..much more so than most men even have a clue. The women are not about to clue a man into this either. They would rather a man have his nose stuck up in the sports page...and unthinking in this arena. Be careful who owns who here. Its just that with many women it is done to men in such a way that the men are dumb enough to think it was thier idea. Talk about stupid...the men I mean.

Sometimes there is nothing absolutely dumber than a male..especially a American Male.

Women are far more subtle and territorial than a man ever thought of being. By Far!!! Give them credit dude...your working for it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

My point is that women are highly territorial..much more so than most men even have a clue. The women are not about to clue a man into this either. They would rather a man have his nose stuck up in the sports page...and unthinking in this arena. Be careful who owns who here. Its just that with many women it is done to men in such a way that the men are dumb enough to think it was thier idea. Talk about stupid...the men I mean.

Sometimes there is nothing absolutely dumber than a male..especially a American Male.

Women are far more subtle and territorial than a man ever thought of being. By Far!!! Give them credit dude...your working for it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Wow.... so women are territorial and controlling, and manipulate men in subtle ways.... what a shocker!

Yet another incredible newsflash from "he who is smarter than other men", orangetom!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Girls dont like to control men.

They just want a bit of friction, and a lot of fun.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I am sick and tired of nice...give me anything but nice. It is so mediocre. So safe.

No Natalie! NO!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I do not believe this is true, completly that is. I think you jsut have to find the balance between being a good guy, and also being able to put your foot down and not letting people walk all over you. Theres a difference between being a "nice" guy, and being a doormat(especially if it is for a woman, as women dont want a doormat). Being a little bit cocky helps too, but not too much. You dont want to be a total asshole in my opinion, but being a bit of one at times poses a challenge to women that they like, thats just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

now THIS is how the honest answer from a girl sounds like...

...pretty rare too

oh just one more thing, if you are a challenge to a girl shell never get tired of you, just show her hell

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

I am sick and tired of nice...give me anything but nice. It is so mediocre. So safe.

No Natalie! NO!

NOW, Natalie!

In My Room!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

How funny!!!......but how true too ......I know......I so know what you are saying....

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
women hate nice guys

If you run into a woman that HATES "nice guys" then she is "damaged goods" so I would suggest you run in the opposite direction.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
women hate nice guys

If you run into a woman that HATES "nice guys" then she is "damaged goods" so I would suggest you run in the opposite direction.

NO you dont run in the opposite direction...you make it clear you are not a nice guy and she can deal with it or run herself in the opposite direction.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by kinglizard

NO you dont run in the opposite direction...you make it clear you are not a nice guy and she can deal with it or run herself in the opposite direction.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Agreed, commonly known as "telling her how it is"

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well for one celebrate your manhood, and be a freakin man they dont hate the nice guy but they want to think they made you the nice guy. You friends with the girl of your dreams quit talking to her immeadiately dont cry cause she with some guy who is all wrong for her go out and find some other women to talk to instead eventually when she sees you being a man you will become instantly attractive to her. dont be afraid to treat them firmly dont kiss their ass or anyone elses for that matter say whats on your mind and absolutley do not be afraid to get sexually suggestive they do that to trip you up. and most of all dont pay nearly as much attention to them as you want to, put your foot down when required, make her pull her own weight and always be a gentleman at the same time and you will win out.
absolutly do not be afraid they smell it like you wouldnt believe. simple truth if you dont think your the king she wont either so get out there and be the poo and let em get a good wiff.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow!!!

A bit crude and unpolished but yes there is some rationale to it. Some logic and reason and I have seen it work...use it myself at times.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join