It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by NJE777
I am sick and tired of nice...give me anything but nice. It is so mediocre. So safe.

No Natalie! NO!

oh wow, I just saw this!

At least 6 months after you posted.

But, I like it... twice you said NO!!

lmao

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by worksoftplayhard

And I hate you too. I love the guys who do all the things you said above. But you also do some things in addition. First, you never admit your fault. You obviously blame someone else in your problems most of the times. You also whine a lot. So you think, women suppose to date you just because you do all these things. How about being smart, handsome, irresistible with a sense of humor? I did not hear anything about that! You just nag your women to death!!! No wonder they leave you! Go do something useful with your life already! And don't expect things in return when you do something good. And maybe women will like you! I doubt that!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I personally am only attracted to a dominant take charge ambitious man. BUT HERE IS THE KEY about that. A man who is those things, MUST be naturally (by nature) confident, intelligent (and did I say intelligent?) Like I was saying, intelligent, with high self esteem, not to be confused with vanity. Because, if those things are not part of the equation, then you are a caveman. Here is what happens to cavemen. They wind up on 'Cops', getting dragged out of their single-wide trailers, by law enforcement, wearing a sweaty teeshirt, and holding a beer, and off to jail they go.
By the way, I am a quiet shy reserved gal, but if any man ever slapped or punched me, I'd put on a steel toed workboot, and kick him in his nuts so fierce, that theyd come crashing up and out the top of his cromagnon skull, like a missle surfacing out of the deep, from a war sub.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It is not about how nice you are. It's about what she is attracted to.
She is not attracted to nice.
She wants something that will be exciting and a little dangerous.
After she finds that she will spend the rest of her life trying to make him "Nice" but that's ok because she made him nice so it's a feather in her cap.
She "fixed" him.

Paradox
They want what they don't need and they need what they don't want.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I agree with badgerprints - it's what women want.
What she is attracted to.
Don't try and figure out what women want collectively, don't try and _be_ somebody else (if that's maybe what you're doing. .), focus on just _being_ yourself, she'll find _you_.

BTW, do you know what you want??
I think when people figure out what exactly it is that they want, things will happen naturally. . .
You just haven't found the right girl yet.

"If you build it, she will come"...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
(to original poster) Sounds like you need to be friends with a gal first....then let it develop into something more...to become a truly meaningful relationship...

You seem attracted to the type who only seem to like bad boys...

Now, a lot of young women (in the ages you mentioned) go through that phase...but not all of them...just keep looking (or be patient enough to wait out the phase for an old flame)....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think women feel when the guy waits on them hand and foot it is no longer a challenge,I think women like nice guys but act nice not like a little girl,I was brought up you never hit a woman under any circumstances,if things are that bad just walk away,some women like men that are sharp dressers some like the biker look,so what I'm saying is look for someone that has same interests and be nice but don't act wimpy,I was always a big buff guy when I was younger and used to end up with girls who liked to get me in fights,not that I didn't like fighting,but felt I was being manipulated,so just go about your buisness as a man,so what I'm saying in a nutshell hell if I know lol,I'm still single

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I consider myself one of the "nice guys" by definition, and my wife certainly had a history of "bad guy boyfriends"....but she eventually realized what she really wanted...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by worksoftplayhard

someone help please women too. im at the end of my rope here.

I am sorry, I have not read all of the posts. So please forgive me for repeating what may already have been said!

Question #1: why are you attracting these women - who are all the same, just with different hair and face?

Question #2: have you sought counseling to see why you are attracting the same profile?

Question #3: who do all of these women remind you of in your youth? What trait do all of these women have in common that you can relate to someone in your family?

Question #4: do you realize that we all have antenna that attracts the same old story until we learn to adjust our antenna?

Question #5: have you become friends with someone for a long time before dating them?

It may be time to get real emotionally honest and see what picture you have painted and how you have contributed to the emotional unavailability of those you have connected with on a shallow level. The answers are there!

If you answer yes to most of these questions, then it may be time to make a re-location to a new area. Take up different interests involving a different caliber of person. And let-go of the idea of needing to be in a relationship and totally focus on self and growth.

:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ok i did not read every reply to this post but women dont hate nice guys, if these women are dumping you because you are "too nice" they are full of it. it is the only excuse they have for an out. just be patient and the right woman will come along and all the heartache will be worth it in the end.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join