It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
For the last time I say....we don't hate nice guys!!!!!

I told him before and he ignored it.. I think he's only acknowleging responses that validate his opinions.
I've read through this thread; a couple of insecure boys trying to 'morally' justify secret fantasies of abusing women by suggesting they really want to be beaten to a pulp [I only say fantasies as they can't catch any real women]. My advice to them is.. don't keep prentending to be nice; women now you're not so keeping up the pretence will only enhance your jerk qualities and they will avoid you like the plague.

Just be yourself and let women reject you accordingly.

..at least then you could start fixing your real flaws intead of projecting them onto other people.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by riley]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Just be yourself and let women reject you accordingly.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by riley]

ROFL.....That was a classic..I give you two thumbs up...way up One of you guys ought to use that as a sig. lol

On a more serious side....there are only a couple of guys in here that read what the girls wrote and said....Ah I get what they are saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OKAY, OKAY, i will give the women one point. MAYBE there is 1 or 2% of the female population who like nice guys.

but that theory raises a host of new questions. what area of the world are these women in? could they be in japan? russia? china? the north pole? i have not personally met any women who like nice guys... thats why i find it so hard to believe, and ive met alot of women.

how the heck do you know a woman likes nice guys? its like every woman i get with is like yea your nice but 2 weeks later she becomes "evil and spitefull".......
and no i DO NOT get on with the bed romping first date.

and the reason im so doubtfull is because of all the times ive been screwed over it kinda changes your attitude and your perspective and your thoughts, and im not a boy by the way.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
do women hate the overly nice sensitive strategy used by guys with no game cuz it hits too close to home for them? i've seen many women give guys with no game and the looks of a beast, but were well off money wise all the time in the world. it was almost creepy. always tucked up under him, flirting with him, lettin him you know what whenever he wants, (i tried to keep that as pg-13 as possible cuz we all know the mods are strict around here) just to get cash whenever they want it. if you observe, the nice guy is always tucked up under his girl, always catering to her ever growing and changing list of wants and needs (which is why females are NOT sane lol) flirting with her, givin her gifts and money every other day, just to get the p-word (again, pg-13) whenever they want it. so women, do you hate nice guys because they're technique for gettin with you is kind of too similar to the technique you use for gettin the beast with lots of money?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think I'm giving up... you guys don't listen

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

women hate guys who- . . .

what the hell do the women of this world want!!!

See, if you really were a nice guy, you wouldn't say things like that!

Therefore, you are not one to opine about what women really think of nice guys, anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

women hate guys who- . . .

what the hell do the women of this world want!!!

See, if you really were a nice guy, you wouldn't say things like that!

Therefore, you are not one to opine about what women really think of nice guys, anyway.

opine??? can we use english words??? and if you read the thread you would know my attitude to women is slightly changed because of all the times ive been screwed with.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

OKAY, OKAY, i will give the women one point. MAYBE there is 1 or 2% of the female population who like nice guys.

Good lord,..... :bnghd: No wonder you're single. :shk:

Picture yourself in front of a cup of sugar, and a tub of sugar. Which one are you most likely able to consume whole? From your descriptions I get the sense that you're that tub of sugar. It's too much!! Sugar overload! You need some substance every now and then,..... you know,.... meat, veggetables, You can't live off sugar for the rest of your life. Maybe all these women see the sugar, but nothing else. A meal has to offer more than just dessert. The vegetables may not be as tasty as the sugar, but you can't live a healthy life without them.

how the heck do you know a woman likes nice guys? its like every woman i get with is like yea your nice but 2 weeks later she becomes "evil and spitefull".......

She's tired of the sugar, and hungry for something with more nutrition.

and the reason im so doubtfull is because of all the times ive been screwed over it kinda changes your attitude and your perspective and your thoughts, and im not a boy by the way.

The women here have offered you good advice. Read their responses a few times, just to make sure you understand. Not only are you that tub of sugar, you also don't listen. That's one of the top five characteristics women love and look for in men. If you don't plan on listening to advice, why even waste our time asking for it?? You're quickly losing my sympathy.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Picture yourself in front of a cup of sugar, and a tub of sugar. Which one are you most likely able to consume whole? From your descriptions I get the sense that you're that tub of sugar. It's too much!! Sugar overload! You need some substance every now and then,..... you know,.... meat, veggetables, You can't live off sugar for the rest of your life. Maybe all these women see the sugar, but nothing else. A meal has to offer more than just dessert. The vegetables may not be as tasty as the sugar, but you can't live a healthy life without them.

Wow...that is an awsome analogy! Good job...that was flawless!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

opine??? can we use english words???

[edit on 26-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

Some of us can.

From the Free Dictionary

o·pine (-pn)
v. o·pined, o·pin·ing, o·pines
v.tr.
To state as an opinion.
v.intr.
To express an opinion: opined on the defendant's testimony.

Before you go criticizing my English, maybe you ought look at a dictionary; even an online one.

I sort of pride myself on having mastered the two-syllable words.

I guess the question is yours to answer: Can we use English words????

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I knew it was just a matter of time before somebody gave this poor chap the definition of opine! lol I didn't want to steal your thunder though

[edit on 8/28/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Wow...that is an awsome analogy! Good job...that was flawless!

Thank you.
Analogies are my friends (on occasion).

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Women do like nice guys, but as with everything there is a limit. If you become overly smothering it can make you look like a Perhaps the women you've encountered were hurt in previous relationships with broken promises and the fact that you are being is making them think there is a malicious intent. Most like the ying and yang. Good and bad. It keeps them guessing, and draws their appeal.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

women hate nice guys

women hate guys who- promise them everything they ever wanted, promise them a easy life in the future, promise them a place to live, call them to say they love them, visit them to spend quality time, take them out for quality time, visit them at the hospital after an accident, listen to their problems and the list keeps going.

...these are educated women.

what the hell do the women of this world want!!! i cant take it anymore...

someone help please women too. im at the end of my rope here.

I was watching: "Everybody Loves Raymond"

you are absolutely right.

no body really loves Raymond.

women like lions, not lipstick wearers.

so here are rules that will make you conquer any woman:

never lie, if you dont feel like telling the truth then be blunt and say to her: Dont ask.

women are just too curious, they only seem suspicious. dont be part of her investigation about you.

love them, but dont tell them that.

and never kiss their ass. because they need you, you dont need them. they know and you know there is plenty of fish in the sea.

never use the word please with your girlfriend.

be a man and not a girly boy. that means dont tell them everything especially whats not their business.

keep these rules secret. she must not see them ever.

dont ask them for advice. you're the man. you should be advising her.

dont ask them permission for anything. just do what you think is right.

have a strong will. they like a man, not a mouse.

decide things for yourself, and stick to it. dont tell them how you made a decision.

be like Crocodile Dundee. They love those type of men.

just twice a year, totally surprise them with what they did not expect. do something really nice without telling them.

if she upsets you, then miss her birthday. go with your friends. leave her home alone. and if she complains, then tell her straight
that you were in no mood of celebration.

treat your woman as you would treat your 5 year old daughter. women are girls at heart. and girls just wanna have fun.

do all that and you will have endless pleasures.

if you act on these rules, women will worship you.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes, that's great advice. Never lie to a girl. and I'll add if you do just don't get caught.

Except of course for certain little matters where females expect guys to lie. Then you just have to know and adjust accordingly.

I'll agree, females seem to like going for the guy acting like the lion rather than one of the sheep.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And I hate them too. I like what a friend of mine said once. he said," The most time a man aught to ever spend with a women is two hours, and he'll know in the first thirty minutes if he should spend the next hour and a half with her.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Burnt Offering]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

*"The girls with the bodies like boys with fararees.
Girls don't like boys girls like cars and money."
www.cinoche.com..." border=0>

*Not dr. Phil's words

[edit on 12-10-2006 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some of you guys watch alot of movies and think this is real life. That the answers to most things are in some movie you saw or some song you heard on the radio...or....in the theme song in a movie!!!!!

Deep guys ..really deep.

Neither do I think the answers for which you are looking are found in the swimsuit edition of sports illustrated.

I dont think some of you understand that women..most of them...naturally think, see, and operate on a frequency very different from most men. This different frequency on the radar set also means they perceive what they see differently. If they perceive differently this means they will also expect differently.

This means that they are going to view the same movie slightly different than a male.

Since so many of you seem to like movies I am going to recommend one for you.

"Take the Lead"..with Antonio Banderas.

This movie actually surprised me as I was not expecting it to be good.

As I recall the important message ...Antonio Banderas when dancing with the principal of the school..in order to get his point across about teaching ball room dancing to kids and actual life....

"We are dancing...I'm leading her...she is following my lead....she is trusting me.....I am giving trust..We are working together...dancing together ..this is the dance of life."

While I dont like to use movies to portray real life thought or concepts..this one turned out to be surprising.

I think the problem with many men ..is that they dont know how to lead...or when.

Women dont hate nice guys...per se...they just dont respect them like a guy who knows when and how to lead.

Is not this sometimes called Confidence??

Think guys...dont just emote in frustration..otherwise you are just like alot of women...and these women dont want the competition for emotions from a male.

Most women dont want a sensitive man...they want a man who is sensitive to them..in a leading capacity. There is a difference. This represents a difference in puting on a show and leading. When a woman perceives the show is over or there is no more show to be seen ..she will go somewhere else. Leading is something different.

Think guys...think

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Agreed

Have the strength and courage to take calculated risks and lead and take action for yourself without looking to others for approval

It is that combination of strength, confidence and leadership that is the most attractive

And what the self-proclaimed "nice guys" are often too afraid to do...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
...girls don't hate a guy who's polite, educated (academia or life smarts), who's clean, dresses like he cares about himself, treats people kindly and fairly, has imagination and creativity, has a sensitive side (so long as he doesn't hog the tissues during sappy movies - okay like ewww) is nice to puppies and kittens and is socially and environmentally aware...the list goes on...

When you say nice it has no personality...ALL men have personality and by tossing around this word "nice" you're kinda taking away what personality you do have...

Nice is for describing inanimates...nice is for describing things like the weather or a mediocre meal...

A nice guy to me means...blah. Now replace nice with "considerate"...or maybe, "passionate"...or "friendly"...and now you're getting at some personality traits...

Nice...:bnghd:

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join