It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been following this thread. I did a google search on aug 22 2006 predictions and got this site www.galacticcenter.org... . If you scroll down to where it gives the aug moon phases read under the aug 20th entry. Kind of eerie as this was posted december of 2005!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
please people, whilst i appreciate you participating in this thread, can you please make non-relevant comments in other threads instead as im trying to create a searchable thread that documents possible signs of foreknowledge of some major event which may or may not be about to happen. pwetty please

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
dgtempe,
yes this is looking grim, but hey, stash up some tinned goods and water, some batteries and some good edged weapons.

Sit tight, and if it all goes loony stay sat tight with a smug grin. If its a blowers show and nothing happens, well sit smug in the knowledge that if it had gone boom, you would of been ready.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I checked on www.falseflagnews.com for drills and other activity occuring in the military during the next few weeks.

I asked my husband (who spent 7 years in the military in the 90's) if the heavy scheduling is unusual.

He told me that most of the war games he participated in happened at the end of the fiscal year (this time of year) and the beginning of the calendar year, but that there seemed to be more than he would expect out of the US military right now.

He was more interested in the community disaster drills that are going on.

I have talked to a friend who is an EMT, and another who is a Sherriff's deputy attached to an EMS unit. They have both been complaining about in increase in drills and dry runs in the last few weeks, and personal vacations/time off has been denied for several EMT's in their station.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
(from galacticcenter)

"On August 20th Mars will quincunx Neptune. Mercury will conjunct Saturn and oppose Neptune. This signifies great deception and more problems concerning health and disease. This time it involves problems with gases. Look for oil and gas prices to escalate. Nothing is as it seems now."

HmMMm.. i wonder why gas would shoot up all of a sudden?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

HmMMm.. i wonder why gas would shoot up all of a sudden?

Maybe Israël re-starting the war against Lebanon bringing Iran/Syria in the conflict?

Source

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My buddy is military. I used to do the same thing he does when I was in. He's Army and I was Air Force. Like I said he's been there for a while. I was in Kosovo a few weeks before something went down. I was in Iraq a few years back before they bombed the place for not being cooperative with the UN nuke inspections. We were both in Iraq a few weeks before 9/11. I have a few theories of whats going to happen. Everytime that I was ever in a country on a contingency mission it was because we were going to use force. So my guess is that something is about to go down. Hopefully not but it seems that way. He may be there just for research. Who knows. If you guys got any questions I will try to answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Not to get off topic or anything but has anyone considered that war with Iran means $10-$20 a gallon at the pumps?? How could they expect to keep our economy going??..

Economy hell, I'd do it for free. What did our parent's sacrifice to send Hitler to his grave? Wierd the similarities, huh?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
My buddy is military. I used to do the same thing he does when I was in. He's Army and I was Air Force. Like I said he's been there for a while. I was in Kosovo a few weeks before something went down. I was in Iraq a few years back before they bombed the place for not being cooperative with the UN nuke inspections. We were both in Iraq a few weeks before 9/11. I have a few theories of whats going to happen. Everytime that I was ever in a country on a contingency mission it was because we were going to use force. So my guess is that something is about to go down. Hopefully not but it seems that way. He may be there just for research. Who knows. If you guys got any questions I will try to answer.

Here's my theory, you're full of shiat, we shouldn't have ever been there. Why the heck were we bombing civilians? Amazingly enough the media were "restrained" in their coverage of the fact we targeted civilian structures. Dark days in this countries history, up there with slavery. Compare that to now in Iraq and Lebanon.

Last I checked, Bosnia never had a damn thing to do with us. Certainly weren't threatening the USA until we attacked them, unprovoked.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey notbuynit. You are entitled to your opinion. I know what I did and I know what my buddy is doing.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Actually the news shows increased tensions in the Middle East and on our news a kit was found in relation to the threats on the aeroplanes in the past few days.

I am anticipating something; I can feel it, but I can't put my finger on it yet.

I came across a news article something about Iran targetting Iraq.

It does make you wonder what is going on?

This is something I find so unusual.. Iran and Turkey colaberating together and shelling Kurdish territory..

ATS thread Iran/Turkey shell Kurds

Yes, the middle east is at a straining point. Syria has placed tanks in the gholan heights, says it will not tolerate Israeli actions inside the territory, the Israel/Lebanon dispute that may not actually be over.. And I get the same feeling you guys are getting.. an odd anxious feeling that something is going to happen..

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hey notbuynit. You are entitled to your opinion. I know what I did and I know what my buddy is doing.

I agree that we send in recon units before we attack, there was news last year that America both sent in un maned drones and possibly Special Forces units into Iran. We do not have the military nearby though for an assault.. how could we ever accomplish that feat?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Look the signs are obvious...Just watch what all the Jews do or see what evil US Govt officials are doing on August 21st or the morning of August 22nd. Get Alex Jones of Prison Planet or Jeff Rense to make a prediction since they claim to know the truth. Or maybe Hezbollah or Hamas can tell us what the Jews in Israel are doing to fool all of us into thinking whaterver happens on Aug 22nd is a Jewish conspiracy to make Islam look bad.

C'mon conspiracy buffs you need to step up and start proving your points with predictions. The UK has busted some plotters...now it's time for your people to bust some US/UK/Israel plotters. The truth is making you look bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Are you and your buddy in the special forces or something? I dont understand if he was in Iran how he wouldnt be captured?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This explain the bad vibes I've been getting for the past to few days I felt something was going now and been looking around for awhile now and it not looking good but it didn't dowse the feeling. It look like that this is it what I'm feeling.

Ok I'll try to help were looking for document and new proving this right.

Here some:

World end on Augs

Iran have something in store

Ahmadinejad, August 22 and Iran’s New Mission

Something Going to Happen

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I agree that we send in recon units before we attack, there was news last year that America both sent in un maned drones and possibly Special Forces units into Iran. We do not have the military nearby though for an assault.. how could we ever accomplish that feat?

Ya know what's truly funny? So many on this board hate and question our gov't on every issue but yet when the DOD says our recruitments are at a low, the unbiased media buys into it, hook and sinker. Our military is only as big and in places, we believe they are in.

Is something big gonna happen? That's a pretty big guess every day of the year. Something big happens quickly and when you least expect it.

Kind'a like when Hezzbollah starts a fight with Isreal. Isreal does what they always do, win and take prisoners. A week later a huge terrorist attack is dissolved in England. Coinsidence?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Simple case of the dog leading the bone or pig leading the bun? Mmmm hot dogs.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
On June 6, the West offered Iran advanced technology and possibly even direct assistance with nuclear research reactors if the country would just agree to suspend its uranium enrichment program.

Iran's top security decision-making body, the Supreme National Security Council, eventually responded:

"The package of incentives requires a logical time to study it ... August 22 has been set for declaring [our] views."

This is important: Neither the Western nations offering the package ... nor a subsequent UN resolution said a word about an August 22 deadline for Iran. It was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who picked this date for reasons that most Americans are unaware.

Their choice wasn't arbitrary. In the Islamic calendar, August 22, 2006 equates to the anniversary of a sacred event: The 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This is the day when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the legendary winged horse Buraq, first to "the farthest mosque," (Jerusalem) and then to heaven and back.

August 22 roughly coincides with another event exactly 240 years earlier — the conquest of Jerusalem by the Muslim warrior Saladin, the arch-enemy of the crusaders.

And perhaps most important, August 22 marks the approximate date that the 12th Imam in Islam, or Mahdi, is expected to return to the world. Shiites believe Mahdi will bring with him a new period of Islamic justice.

So don't underestimate the symbolism behind this date. Ahmadinejad has been warning about it for a while now.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
if you could report anything suspicious you notice on the stock markets, that would be appreciated. i think it possible that there are a lot of false alarms being put out to keep us busy and looking in the wrong direction.

I don't kno much about the stck mrkt. I do know that my bank acct. is all screwy. I've got two overdrafts with assoc. fees that seem to be adjustable.
What's worse, one of the charges is from MS Music and according to their own Service Agreement, I'm not supposed to incur fees that are to "high".
Well, now I've got a .99 song that cost around $35.00. Oh, well.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by bothered]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
August 22 roughly coincides with another event exactly 240 years earlier — the conquest of Jerusalem by the Muslim warrior Saladin, the arch-enemy of the crusaders.
Ah?

From Wikipedia The Siege of Jerusalem took place from September 20 to October 2, 1187. It resulted in the recapture of Jerusalem by Saladin and the near total collapse of the crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, and was the catalyst for the Third Crusade.

And perhaps most important, August 22 marks the approximate date that the 12th Imam in Islam, or Mahdi, is expected to return to the world. Shiites believe Mahdi will bring with him a new period of Islamic justice.

Do you have data for backing this? Because last time i heard of the mahdi, he was coming around november 2008, from the president of Iran himself shortly after his election I think.

Even if the Mahdi was to come on August 22, to come, he needs enough destruction... So they could start destruction on August 21.

Anyway, nothing that we are able to predict will happen, but I predict that something big will happen by the end of this month.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join