It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man the Illuminati didn't want to become President in 2008!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible
But why would anyone want to kill John Kennedy Jr.?

They wouldn't.

He was the most popular man in the US. And for good reason. He was a great guy.

This statement really made me laugh out loud. He was the "most popular man in the US", just because he was a "great guy"?! That is possibly the most foolish thing i've ever heard in my life.

-- Boat

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Boatphone
[This statement really made me laugh out loud. He was the "most popular man in the US", just because he was a "great guy"?! That is possibly the most foolish thing i've ever heard in my life.

-- Boat

I heard many more ludicrous things in the 2000 presidential campaign. The bottom line is that a significant number of Uh-mericans will vote for the guy they'd most like to have a beer with.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Mr_Peel]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why the heck would anyone want to vote for jr? The guy was a playboy with only the name to prop him up. He tried, what, 4, 5, times to pass the NY bar? Not much of a threat to anyone. And what are you suggesting, that the illuminati created the storm that he flew into, and also made him stupid enough to fly into it when experienced pilots weren't????

You just described George W. Bush. A playboy in college, he made C averages in Yale, University of Texas turned him down cause grades weren't good enough, and only won president because of his name. So if JFK jr. had done it right, forget Senator, run for president.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
JFK jr was certainly assassinated because of his popularity and he was just expecting the right time to enter in politics.

when you dad is assassinated...the first thing you want to do is revenge him right?

i am sure the lady he was dating was mind controlled, look at ther face she doesn t even look human.

you are going to have a tough choice in the next election i am sure...make sure to punch the right spot ok this time...hihihihi

ok ok...this was not your fault

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
He wan't that popular! Most people in the U.S. knew nothing about him at all. Many saw him as a spoiled brat.

Also, please remember that President Bush was a two term govenor of a large state before he became President. Meaning, he had been in politics unlike Mr. Kenndy, Jr.

-- Boat

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
@ boat

He was more popular than you care to admit...especially with women....and they do vote last I recall. I think Bobby's kid and maybe Teddy's have been considered brats, but I hoestly don't believe many felt Jr. or Carolyn were brats....most felt they were above it and Jackie made sure they were.

President Bush was a 2 term governor...so? Mr. Kennedy, Jr. as you call him was more into and involved in politics than most cared to notice. If he ran for the Senate....he would have won....then onward and upward. He wouldn't have bothered wanting to or trying to be the governor of any state....it was beneath him as it was beneath his father. Is being the governor of a state a serious job when the likes of Arnold Swazawhatever and Jesse "the body" Ventura can get the job??

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 5-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
i am sure the lady he was dating was mind controlled, look at ther face she doesn t even look human.

For the record, JFK Jr was not dating the woman who went down in the plane with him. That was his wife and her sister in the plane.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
He was more popular than you care to admit...especially with women....

First, do you have some poll conducted on women about him? I have not seen any poll to the effect that he was popular with women or anyone else.

Also, your opinion of women must be pretty low if you think women around this nation will vote for a man just because he is good looking, or whatever.

President Bush was a 2 term governor...so?

Meaning that he had experince in a political leadership role, as well as proof that he was electable. President Bush did a heck of a lot more than J. Kennedy Jr. ever did.

Mr. Kennedy, Jr. as you call him was more into and involved in politics than most cared to notice.

Such as...? Also, I call him my this name, do you have a cute little nick-name for him you think is better??

being the governor of a state a serious job when the likes of Arnold Swazawhatever and Jesse "the body" Ventura can get the job??

Yes, it is very much so.

-- Boat

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
join the 'Girl-Scouts' and you will know how popular John is/was !

LOL

Caroline=sister

Carolyn=wife

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Caroline=sister

Carolyn=wife

Arguing semantics = no argument.

Edit to : remove a dumb comment!! Peace!!!

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would have voted for him or any Kennedy except for Ted.

He was charming, intellegent, and very charismatic with the good traits of

his mother and father!

Very rich people do not need to line their pockets with bucks from

big business.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Very rich people do not need to line their pockets with bucks from big business.

Correct. And....big business hates that. And....big Cabal business hates it so bad they can make the problem go away.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why the heck would anyone want to vote for jr? He tried, what, 4, 5, times to pass the NY bar? Not much of a threat to anyone. And what are you suggesting, that the illuminati created the storm that he flew into, and also made him stupid enough to fly into it when experienced pilots weren't????

Uh that belies public opinion though? does not public opinion matter in politics?

You don't need to be a lawyer to be a politician though in fact I suggest don't become one.

Who suggested the storm was created? although as a mod here you should be privy to discussions of HAARP etc and weather mod as warfare.. are you not?

What experienced pilots? This is like the onlookers to the pentagon crash... where are they?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Wow, I didn't know the US was was jacked up in terms of money, well, debt I guess, and I didn't know that on top of having taxes deducted from paychecks Americans had to pay yearly tax called income tax to that FED BANK, we actually get money back at the end of the year even the money I give to the church they give me 80 to 90 percent back of that tithing every year, and all the taxes deducted from my paychecks throughout the year are given back to me like 90 percent of them. Wow the US is Jacked UP!
ANYWAY>

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dont Americans get TAX RETURNS at the end of the year?
good lord, i never knew that.

SOME Americans get SOME of their money back. Most, get hardly any back and a large amount have to pay MORE at the end of the year than what was already taken out. 35% of my income and my wife's, give or take, go to taxes and last year we got about $1000 back. We had about $50,000 taken out.....so we paid $49,000 in taxes....and where does it go?? It goes directly to the FED! Why? Because the FED owns us all!

This crap started in 1913.....and is the biggest scam pulled on the American people ever. If someone or group had the courage to fight off the FED (as JFK tried) and if the person or group could get it done without them all being killed, we would go back to a barter system (instead of a credit system) and we would no longer need to pay income tax and we would still be able to wipe our countiry's deficit out in a short amount of time.........

But...the greedy Cabals and money-mongers that really run this country and the world will not let this happen and will do anything, including killing anyone that gets in their way (like JFK). These privately owned banks that own the privately owned FED make a profit of $1 Trillion per year....do you think they can be stopped? They have the money and power to do ANYTHING!!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
One of the biggest reasons John Fitzgeral Kennedy Sr. was killed was because he was an anti-globalist. JFK Jr. knew this and was going to present it to the nation.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
that the Powers To Be where afraid of JFKjr ? if you have looked at the Links on this Thread and 'realized' that John was much, much smarter than the Main Stream Media painted him to be... or 'brainwashed' the people with their BS Lies about him when John was murdered on 07/16/99...

Has it ever come into your mind that John was the only one who even came close or even very close to the full-fill-ment of the so-called 'prediction' of 'Nostradamus'...the one many where waiting for... 'The King Of Terror will Come From The Sky in July of 1999'???

Yes, I would say that John is now their 'wonderfull' king-of-terror as the 'cub' reporter/lawyer brings the Powers To Be into the Light of the Creator/Truth...

Well, let this 'old man' dream on n may you see visions of our 'multidimensional worlds' brother John...

LOLove n groove the Show !

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

This crap started in 1913.....and is the biggest scam pulled on the American people ever. If someone or group had the courage to fight off the FED (as JFK tried) and if the person or group could get it done without them all being killed, we would go back to a barter system (instead of a credit system) and we would no longer need to pay income tax and we would still be able to wipe our countiry's deficit out in a short amount of time.........

But...the greedy Cabals and money-mongers that really run this country and the world will not let this happen and will do anything, including killing anyone that gets in their way (like JFK). These privately owned banks that own the privately owned FED make a profit of $1 Trillion per year....do you think they can be stopped? They have the money and power to do ANYTHING!!

I agree 100% EB, as long as a CENTRAL BANK exists in the U.S. the hope for real freedom will never be achieved. The problem is our RETARDED politicians, you know the ones with IVY LEAGUE educations and stuff, try explaining the FED to your Congressperson or Senator, they'll think your insane!

Everyone read this letter by a supposed Illuminist Banker, his arrogance is something to behold, but it's not unreasonable since the vast magority of Americans are completely unaware of the Power the Illuminati Bankers have.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That is a very real letter IVANTERRIBLE, I have to say that it has been about 6 months since I started researching about the Illuminati and the New World Order and this is the first real thing that has really got my attention or at least seems to be written by someone who really is involved in World Control, I say this because he was careful not to mention any assassinations such as JFK's as to not spark any legal prosecution. The real control of money was started in Britain in the 1600's
by the goldsmiths, people that possesed gold started giving it to them for safekeeping overtime the goldsmiths told them that instead of carrying their gold around to buy things they could write a paper check for them worth whatever amount of gold they wanted to take out of their safe, most people didn't want to take all their gold out so they would say, write me a check worth a quarter of all the gold I gave you for safekeeping, and that check ofcourse could be exchanged for something else the merchant that got the check could go back to goldsmith and exchange the check for the gold and the goldsmith would say that he could give him another check worth the gold and THE PROBLEM STARTED, people accepting paper checks instead of the gold just because it was unsafe to carry or rather heavy, meanwhile the goldsmiths had THE REAL POSESSION OF GOLD and ofcourse asked themselves a simple question here, I have all this gold that is not mine nevertheless I am in possesion of it there's gotta be something I can do with it, and the INTEREST LOANS STARTED and that's how it all started, now remember a keyword here taken for granted by the people of England at that time, and still today by the whole world "POSESSION", this word goes farther than most people of the world in past and present times imagine. Not only did they go ahead to gain posession of the gold and the throne of England, they also took control of the governments of Europe, and then finally saw a gold mine not only in the US, but in the whole continent of America they went ahead to do what the Spanish conquistadores planned to do on the lands they conquer by orders of the King they needed to bring all the gold to spain they were actually looking for a big city full of gold called El Dorado which was never found so the orders changed dramatically instead of taking el Dorado and return to spain with all the gold, they had to stay Claim POSESSION OF THE LAND AND THE PEOPLE forced them to work read and write and give them enough to live to keep working for them in the mines so they could explode the land of all its resources and send them back to spain, that way the Gold that was never gotten from EL DORADO to pay for the campaign and make Spain the richest country in Europe could eventually be extracted through slavery of the people of the New World. That is exactly what Britain is doing to the US and Canada in a much more quiet scale, under the table you could say, saying that it is legal to do so, like many sign posts I find around the city that say "IT'S THE LAW" "YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED" Working us to slowly get their money and pay for their expenses. Only this time it's not a King or Queen IT"S A SECRET ALLIANCE OF BANKERS" who move the chess players.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have to get in on this one.

JFK jr and his death was fishy.
i remember watching it on tv. remember the earliest news reports are probably the rite ones. And WHY would the pentagon take over the news. all news had to go through the pentagon. that just doesn't make sense unless your trying to cover something up. The general at the time said you cant find a plane that's been reported as lost based on the NTAP radar data, are u serious that's how you find the location of the plane after it goes down.

i still think his death was intentional. no question.

look at 911 all the earliest reports mention sounds of bombs eye witnesses saying bombs going off. larry silver stein so we decided to pull it. all early reports have more truth in them then you are led to believe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join