It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man the Illuminati didn't want to become President in 2008!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I searched forever for the October 98 issue of the "conspiracy" magazine, at least that's where I think the "JR'S" fate ended.
Anyway, my conclusion is the Mossad killed him, (nothing new there) When has'nt the Mossad been involved in latter day asassinations? interesting sites here.....

www.jfkmontreal.com...&_rabin.htm

judicial-inc.biz...

judicial-inc.biz...

www.angelfire.com...

www.rense.com...

Just look for the October 98 issue, now I must hide from the Mossad!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's George Magazine .. October.. 1998............I had the link but lost it somehow, the link it's something like ..."If you have any doubt that they killed JFKjr, read this" !

It was a interview that John often did called something like "what would you do if you were the President"....and the interview said that the Preident would get rid of the Federal Reserve Board and teach the people how the 'bankers' have enslaved them ! and more !

maybe in here:
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[will look somemore for it and get into your links, thanks]
[and don't worry about the 'Mossad', there r more*rothers and sisters in there then hard-core sadists/satanists, most looking for the Truth, just like most of us and that holds for all the Agencies, we welcome their help in bringng the Light to the 'insane controllers' and the mercy/compassion of our Creator]

Lolove n Mazel n Protection n good passion/emotions/humor/health... Ave Maria !.. what me worry ! get the feeling baby ! lol n good hunting..Infinity

*there are more brothers

Check here 2
search.msn.com

search.msn.com

[edit on 1-9-2006 by georgejohn]
www.mt.net...

Check This Out, WOW, the first line is us !*** Now its on the first page and thanks to the new poster for the great info, blessings from John ! [see next post, below]
google.com

*** Edit: after seeing marvelous post below with the info on George Magazine, send this to all the sites, Please, get it out there ! lol Jr, cub reporter

[edit on 1-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

IF I WERE PRESIDENT
[This is an interview with John F. Kennedy Jr. from the magazine "George" Oct98, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p136, Editor's note]

The host of a PBS public-affairs show and author of Empower the People: A 7-Step. Plan to Overthrow the Conspiracy That Is Stealing Your Money and Freedom plans his revolution from the Oval Office.

WHY SHOULD WE ELECT YOU?

Because I would focus Americans on making the right choices between knowledge and ignorance, freedom and slavery, Americanism and conspiracy, good and evil.

YOUR TOP THREE CAMPAIGN PROMISES?

First, I would repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which created what l believe is the privately owned central bank of the United States government and which confiscates the incomes of Americans and gradually transfers them into the accounts of the ruling class. I would replace the Fed with a model based on the only state-owned banking system, the Bank of North Dakota, because it creates wealth for the people. Second, I would reduce the reach of the Fed's collection agency, the IRS, by assigning it the task of managing a state-run national sales tax. Third, I would make sure every home in America has a computer, so that every child has a future-and every adult an information technology skill and a job.

www.cephasministry.com...

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
ivanterrible
Thats a good point. But it is said that a few people who are in the know back then, came together and manifested the energy around the family name. If the energy is there, what ever the will of the energy is, is what it will manifest. Some people call it a spell. But thats one option that might be taken into account when asking why all these things have happened to the Kennedy Family.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Gee, I don't remember a storm at all. I remember weather that required VFR rather than IFR flying. But, I could have it wrong.

He was flying on VFR because the weather was OK for it and as I remember, he wasn't certified for IFR.You can fly IFR no matter what the weather is, perfect or stormy. Major commercial flights always fly under IFR on every flight.

He was an unexperienced pilot trying to find a small island in a very hazy hot and humid day that could really disorient the horizon and make it very easy to get confused.

A very sad incident, but not a "murder" by the illluminati or any other group.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Study, baby, study...but disregard anything that doesn't jibe with your notions of what happened.

JFKjr. was foolish enough, arrogant enough, to believe that he, as an inexperianced pilot could manage conditions that other more experianced pilots were reluctant to fly in. He was not instrument rated...and the rules that day were I believe IFR. It was a tragic accident...nothing more...nothing less. As with many things...a man's arrogance proved his downfall...it happened before jr. and it'll happen after jr.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
sort of thought this Thread was for people who believe our brother John was murdered and want to exchange the info that they have found...

Lol but make a Thread for the 'Larry-[no]King' and Oprah etc followers views on poor brother John...

Sure was amazing how 'they would 'kiss-his-butt' when John was in the 'flesh' but threw stones at him when he was 'wacked'...

And if you read and understand what brother John was saying in his marvelous George Mag article of 1998... he was way ahead of where most of us who are searching for the 'real' answers and not the 'programs' that the MSM are dishing out to the 'mind-controlled' 'viewers' tuning in for 'their' new downloads/updates...

Lolove n Luck etc... Ave Maria ! big blessing for the hunter who found and shared the Treasure! www.cephasministry.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I do believe you are addressing moi? Whether you are, or not, to repeat...

He was foolish enough to attempt a flight he was not experianced enough to make...end of story. The event was tragic to be sure, but not a murder. Of course this has already been said.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
signature
If anyone wishes to debate any of the material on this thread with me, please note that I may do so if appropriate and if I have the time, but always on a civilized level. I will not respond to threats, insults and intimidations

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Huh? What threats...what intimidation? If you've recieved threats or intimidation attempts via u2u or somesuch...report it to the powers that be on this site.

I've not seen any...doesn't mean you've not recieved any, of course. Keep your head up...I may not agree with you, but for all of me, you may certainly keep on keepin' on. What a boring world if we all agreed on everything

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm a private pilot and fly frequently in the area in which JFK2 had his accident. There was no storm. There was no rain. We experience haze up here for most of the summer and it makes VFR flying difficult but it doesn't constitute IFR conditions by any means. JFK certainly had enough experience to safely make the flight had he paid attention to what he was doing. He had some IFR instruction (in addition to the basic IFR procedures we all learn when training for our private pilots license). The problem with haze --- especialy in the waning hours of daylight and most especially over water --- is that it makes the ability to visually discern the horizon (the visual reference we use to maintain level flight) very difficult. This means that we must consult our flight instruments (especially but not only the artificial horizon) more frequently. JFK was trained to do this but he evidently did not.

What very likely happened was this: JFK did not keep checking his instruments to verify straight and level flight and he was not using his autopilot. He slowly dropped a wing tip (the most common thing that happens when a pilot becomes inattentive) which put the plane in a slowly increasing descending turn. This would begin to increase airspeed. At some point he noticed the high airspeed and likely noticed a high rate of descent. What he did next sealed his fate. When he realized the plane was descending at a high rate of speed he panicked and attempted to pull the nose up to stop the descent. Unfortunately for him the wings were not level. We've all seen a figure skater doing a spin with arms outstretched who then pulls their arms in and spins much faster. If an aircraft is in a descending turn and you pull the yoke back (in an attempt to pull the nose up) what actually happens is that the plane responds by moving perpendicularly to the wing. If the wings were level then that action would have brought the nose up. But with a wingtip dropped and in a descending turn (aka spiral) pulling the yoke back would only tighten and accelerate the spiral (like the skater) because the perpendicular force is pointed toward the center of the spiral. He basically cork-screwed into the sea.

I apologize for the long, detailed post but I get this question thrown at me all the time. It seems like this is an unusual event only because the pilot was JFK2. As aircraft accidents go it isn't all that uncommon. CFIT (control flight into terrain) either happens this way or by flying into a mountain because the pilot is not flying a published approach/departure profile. Pilot error. It's almost always pilot error. No conspiracy here. Bad piloting. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks...always willing to listen, or read in this case, to someone who knows what happened, or at least is knowledgable enough to make informed opinions.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Pilot error. It's almost always pilot error. No conspiracy here. Bad piloting. Sorry.

Reports validate this claim.

It appears he first entered into a controlled right turn descent then into a left turn descent followed by a right turn (while still in the left turn descent) at a much higher rate of descent/speed before going nose down…which is attributed to pilot spatial disorientation at night.

The noninstrument-rated pilot obtained weather forecasts for a cross-country flight, which indicated visual flight rules (VFR) conditions with clear skies and visibilities that varied between 4 to 10 miles along his intended route…
-[snip]-
…About 34 miles west of Martha's Vineyard Airport, while crossing a 30-mile stretch of water to its destination, the airplane began a descent that varied between 400 to 800 feet per minute (fpm). About 7 miles from the approaching shore, the airplane began a right turn. The airplane stopped its descent at 2,200 feet, then climbed back to 2,600 feet and entered a left turn. While in the left turn, the airplane began another descent that reached about 900 fpm. While still in the descent, the airplane entered a right turn. During this turn, the airplane's rate of descent and airspeed increased. The airplane's rate of descent eventually exceeded 4,700 fpm, and the airplane struck the water in a nose-down attitude….
-[snip]-
…The pilot's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation. Factors in the accident were haze, and the dark night
NTSB Brief on NYC99MA178

Full Narrative

mg

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
done properly ? could they have been done in such a short period of time ?

Catholics don't 'cremate' except for 'money' problems, which in this case doesn't apply ???

John was in touch with the 'tower' and 60 seconds from landing...

Study the Links that have been given and study some more and you will see the fishy stuff galore...

Lolove n luck etc... Ave Maria !

[ohh and find the EO's issued to keep the Press away and more ???mmmm]
[ hope some brave-soul can find those tidbits ]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, there are certainly other reasons for doing a cremation. The bodies were very likely mangled beyond recognition and likely incomplete. Other than toxicology on the pilot why would they need to do an autopsy? Cause of death: high speed impact during air crash.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by jtma508]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
after the 'babylonian whoredom' of the press/media/law-enforcement [mercy[ with the murder of JFKsr [Jack] you would have thought after aweek of their mind-control programs on TV that the MainStreamMedia would have demanded a public Autopsy with Representives from the various schools of thought present and paticipating in the 3 Autopsies and we the people watching with many real 'LIVE' feeds...

[ Not to get off topic to much but it is related... the same and even better method should have been used during the ' 911, WTC-Etc' Wag-the-WTC' on going 'Soap'...]

As been said ... study and study some more the views and links that have and we hope will be presented in this Thread... also learn to surf/hunt the net...

[ heard it said that people are having 'get downs' on the NYC Subways as they ride and exchanging info on how '911' was a Government Operation and more ]
5yrs ago you would have had your butt-kicked, no more, learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff...

Lolove n luck n good hunting/emotions/passion/humor/health/protection/etc... Ave Maria ! down home mom ! if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen !

welcome back, John, cub reporter

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
An agent won't be needed to make an assassination, whenever the target is in a land, sea, or air vehicle where there is few, or no innocent civilians inside it. Special circumstances could be arranged for those particular assignments, whereas they will appear to be natural when in fact the agency executed them. Thus saving the need to compensate an agent.

Oohh that's right Princess Diana was killed in a vehicle were there was never an assassin, and it all appeared to be natural.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by bartholomeo]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"First, I would repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which created what l believe is the privately owned central bank of the United States government and which confiscates the incomes of Americans and gradually transfers them into the accounts of the ruling class."

What was he thinking to publicly say this? Maybe say it when you're running for President and have security with you around the clock.

I am sorry, but if I was in JFK Jr's shoes. I would be extremely paranoid, even more than myself. Knowing your father was assassinated, then later your uncle. Then, you come out and declared war on the bankers that own the Fed?

I would train military style in combat and defense and be packing every where I go.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Former sheeple here. I never really questioned the accident. I just took what the media said as such. Recently I came across this link.
www.gatorpress.com...

It says he spent $30,000 dollars on a black box for the plane, but when the accident happened there were no batteries in the back box. Is that likely?

Also in the article they point to two witnesses who said they saw a bright flash in the sky. I mean if any of this is true, if this is all true, then what's going to change this? The rich, poor, spoken, outspoken all die and no one who is left behind can get to the heart of things. Well the question is what will change this?

If this stuff has been happening for such a long time, then what will really change this?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He really did believe the illuminati have a hold on the nation, and that they choose the last two presidents?

I always thought he was just a rich play boy, you know the way the media portrayed him to be. He was actually more intellegent than I realised. He certainly was smart enough to go out of his way to get a black box, but the to forget the $5.00 or less batteries, after spending $30,000. Plus wouldn't he test the thing out?

I never gave any thoughts to his before at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join