It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man the Illuminati didn't want to become President in 2008!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The only conspiracy or deception is see here was in the mind of JFK, Jr for thinking he was a good enough pilot to fly under the conditions present that day.

Whether it was the way the Kennedys saw themselves---above us mere mortals--or the urging of his wife and sister-in-law, he definitely was not equipped to fly that night.

Furthermore, my memory of him was of a man who did not easily pass the bar. And with his family history, why would he want a political life.
I would have thought his mother would have gone out of her way to discourage that kind of public life.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There was definitely something fishy about the death of JFK Jr. I hadn't seen that interview with him, but now more than ever I understand why he had to be removed.

There's a great documentary about the plane crash. It poses the following crucial questions:

• how come the first news reports had JFK's contact with the tower at Martha's Vineyard correct to the minute, yet later reports denied it happened?
  • why did the Pentagon take over news coverage?
  • why was the plane's fuel valve shut off?
  • where was George W. Bush that weekend?
  • why was there no coastguard search for five hours after the plane was overdue?
  • Why was the search spread over thousands of square miles of ocean when the radar trace pinpointed the crash site?
  • why didn't they search the crash area until some fifteen hours after the plane first went missing, despite the emergency beacon on board the plane pinpointing the wreck?
  • Was there a flight instructor on board?

At approx 15.00 of part 1, you can see a 3D radar plot of the flight. It's pretty clear that something catastrophic happened. The theory advanced may seem far-fetched but it does account for all the discrepancies.

Right at the beginning of part 2, you see the Pentagon cut off the press conference when an awkward question is raised.

There are many more anomalies and questions. Watch the video.

The Assassination of JFK Jr
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just think that JFK Jr.s plane crash was just an accident. I love a good conspiracy just like everyone else, but he was inexperienced as a pilot and just screwed up. Other pilots flying that day say it was a bad day to fly and that they had problems flying.
It was simply an accident that could have been avoided, but the Kennedys live a hard life as everyone knows and take reckless challenges. So now we will never know what would have become of JFK jr. had he lived. Maybe President, who knows.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Actually, JFK jr had over 300 hours as a pilot, and the point that the film makes is that he only had a few hours on the newer plane. This was reported as his total hours flying, which was not the case.

Watch the documentary before you say he "just crashed". When you see accounts of him talking to the tower change to him NOT talking to the tower, when you see the Pentagon take over what should have been an FAA matter... there's something seriously up.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
U dont have 2be a Sherlock Holmes 2c that brother John was murdered, just research the links posted on this Thread...

N skip the 'mind-control' MSN Media Programs installed by the 'boob'tube' TV n its Parrots... n u will c that it was murder !

[ N with all those 'fine' Females seeking John, sure he had 'better' things on his mind then a silly bar-test etc ] LOLove ... Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It should be in the history books.

We are afraid of Nazis all of a sudden.

Telling us what to put in our books.

"The Assassination of JFK, Jr."
Far Right Draws First Blood in the "War on Terror"
911research.wtc7.net...

Interesting spin... JFK gone, the Nazis give us Nam for no good reason.

JFK JR gone, Bush gives us war on terror.

OK, go after Taliban cause the pipeline is worth it.
OK, go after Sadam cause he took UN money.

But don't deal away Americas good name by siding with the WTC going
in the history books with out the conspiracy.

Beams don't lie, the WTC core beams were blown apart.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join