It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask... El Pollo Diablo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Hey, I think I actually like this thread.

But was'nt it in Personal Predictions Forum yesterday?

And I should have a request sooon. Still have'nt heard from Miss Cleo.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"Mechanic 32, you is wises beyond your years, I can sees that clearly. Indeeds this threads has beens moved. I holds myselfs most responsible for this actions. In retrospects I should have been using of the name Moonbeam Star Angel, or Luciferous the Dark Prognosticator. Or maybes if was beings more vagues upon my dealings with you living persons I woulds have been taken in a manners more seriouses. Buts peoples does not likes the truths sometimes, so my monkey of speakings Hogtie has beens banished to being below the top secrets. Neverthelessons, the truth will be continuing!

I also am forseeing that you shall have a question... very soon.

Thank you. Come again.

Post scriptses: Dues to alls the suits of law, Miss Cleo has been changing of her name to Mr. Ned Muhelmuhey of Wayburn Drives of Sioux Falls in South of the Dakotas. If you hears from her, tell her she still owes my monkey $450. He's was a messes before I cames along...

Thank you. Come again."

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
why do i become a mime and what school would give a scholarship for mimes, is there any way i could change that i would rather go to nebraska university for baseball or football, whats the name of the person i marry

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"Dear denynothing, for denying nothing you are sures in denyial. Sometimes you needs to be just accepting of the fates in stores for you. And just for informations for you to keep, many peoples would likes to go to the International Mime School in Paris. But you is youngs and it is not always in the goods to be getting beatings down by lifes so youngs. So's hears what I dids for you. Seeings that you were going to be dissatisified with my messages beforehand (I can does that too, you knows) I made appearances to Bill Callahan in his dreams last night and tolds him all about your potentials of the foot ball playing. So's he will be looking out for yous. Yous better bring your A type gaming, denynothing. Don't make be look like asses. Just to being on the sides of safeness, I also made appearances to John Cook. If the foot ballses thing don't be working outs, you may have shots at the volleyball. Go Huskerses!

As for the naming of your wife, she shall have the name of Mrs. denynothings. Not a bad name fors a wife, no? He he he...

Thank you. Come again."

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
Devil chicken. My request is a simple one. When were you born and when did you die. Simple no.

"spinstopshere... thank yous. *sniff* It has been so longs since *sniff* someone has taken an interest in myselfs. It is all ways being a questions of ME, ME, ME! 'What's is my favorite colors? What's is the ways I can makes moneys at the zoo?' You makes me feel goods... because you cares. *sniff*

So's to be answering your questions, I were being borns in 1726 and being deaded in 1759. A words of wisdom too you: If anyone ever asks you to be playing the game 'keel haul', don't do it. It is neither games, nor funs! Thank you. Come again.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Ohhh, El Pollo, you slay me. :-D hahaha.

I have a few other questions.

What should I do about my hydrochloride?

Is a trip to New York a good idea?

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear these petitioners' query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"euwhavajab, I am not finding that funnys... Okay, okay, it is funnys. I just has to says that for the sensitives peoples reading this. My advices is, if you is flyings, leave it at your place of home. You will just makes the waits for the other travelling persons longer, and they wills not be happys with you. You don't wants to be taking chances of getting hits in eyes with objects like crumpleded paper and chewing gums.

As for New Amsterdams, excuses me, I means New York (its was always New Amsterdams to me), a visits is always a good ideas excepts in summers. It stinks. But if you can handles bads smells, the Big Apples is yours for the pickings. Trys a hotel being named The Dream. It is having blue lights under the beds and high definition televisions. Very full of swankiness. Just leave the hydrochlorides at home. Unless I ams not seeing correctly and you means ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. If that is the cases, takes that with you. You nevers knows when you may be attacked by the anthraxes.

Thank you. Come again."

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I love your wit, el Pollo Diablo. My question now is if I may continue asking you questions? I find your responses helpful and humorous at the same time.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I love your wit, el Pollo Diablo. My question now is if I may continue asking you questions? I find your responses helpful and humorous at the same time.

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear these petitioners' query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"Thank yous. Thank yous. I comes visitings from the planes of ether to spread funs and truths. To answer your question, I must be consulting the eight balls of the magic (not to be confused with the eight balls of the crack coc aines, which is very very bads): The answer appears to be... come on, come on... I hates this blue liquids... ah! YES! The answers is Yes. You mays continues to ask me the questions.

Do you see how that is dones, hurricanes? Did you notice euwhavajab's politenesses and compliments? You could learns a few things.

Thank you. Come again."

[edit on 8/11/2006 by hogtie]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I gave up politeness.

Too much work.

But, I do have another question?

How could you possibly know that I love flank steak and peas? Dtd the eight-ball tell you that too?

I gotta get me one of those.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i have no more questions i just need to say thank you el pollo diablo for you have made my dream come true thank you

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hurricane
I gave up politeness.

Too much work.

But, I do have another question?

How could you possibly know that I love flank steak and peas? Dtd the eight-ball tell you that too?

I gotta get me one of those.

"Hurricanes, I knows you likes the flanks steak and peas because I secretly watches you during your lonelys, lonelys dinners. Your father, he wants to knows what happened to the manners of tables that you were supposed to be learning as a young child? Thank you. Come again.

Post scriptses: Yours father puts Boyington's hands in the warm waters while sleeping last nights, and he peeds himselfs bed! He sure was angrys. He was raising hells until Joe Foss struck him across the foreheads with a socks full of AA batteries. Thats calmed him down, but quicks! Thank you. Come again.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

i have no more questions i just need to say thank you el pollo diablo for you have made my dream come true thank you

Incoming message...

"You are very welcomes, denynothing. But... no more with the questions? None?" *sigh*

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Think you for answering my request.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Phillip Rivers, AKA Pretty Boy Phill, will suffers traumatic experiences on Its Being Small Worlds at Disneylands. After some therapies, he will be on tops of his games again, causing Marty Schottenheimer much reliefes.

Oh no you don't. Nice job guessing at my team but will he lead us to the show or not? From what your saying he won't. Is that what you're saying? If not this year then ever?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
well i guess i have more questions well heres one were you around when the king of england offered every pirate a pardon, and if so did you take it

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How delightful!

Alright, let's see...

How can I come across a great amount of United States currency quickly and without robbing a bank?

What is it like where you dwell, wherever that is?

When am I going to die?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

Phillip Rivers, AKA Pretty Boy Phill, will suffers traumatic experiences on Its Being Small Worlds at Disneylands. After some therapies, he will be on tops of his games again, causing Marty Schottenheimer much reliefes.

Oh no you don't. Nice job guessing at my team but will he lead us to the show or not? From what your saying he won't. Is that what you're saying? If not this year then ever?

"notbynit, I's not sayings its his fault. He does makes recoverys after all. Buts as for chances of playing winningly, just thinks of Cincinnati Bengals. I's sorrys. Thank you. Come again."

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Oh Great El Pollo Diablo . . .

There is a sound in my automobile. It is becoming bothersome. It sounds like a . . . chirp. It's not a squeal. It's not a creak. It's not a screetch. Nor is it a moan, a groan, or a tweet. Wait. It could be classified as a tweet. In fact, I would hazard to say that it imight be a chirp / tweet hybrid. A twirp. That's it. A twirp. I hate it. No matter how much I turn up my fancy stereo, it still mocks me.

Please, El Pollo Diablo, tell me. What is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh, and it is coming from underneath my vehicle -- not from the interior. I know this because if I power down my windows, I can hear it even louder.

Help me El Pollo Diablo!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh, El Pollo Diablo, I'll be attending a fancy dinner this weekend. I'm trying to decide if I should wear my indigo gown which is a wee bit tight, or my mint green long dress which is a little more comfortable. Also should I wear my hair up or down?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

well i guess i have more questions well heres one were you around when the king of england offered every pirate a pardon, and if so did you take it

"I see you are asking somethings that was before my times. Alas, no pardons were offered to mes. I wishes thats they were, thoughs. Its is to easy to gets mired into a lifes of violences and criminal mischiefs... Mayhaps hads I been luckys enough to recieve said pardons I would still be alives today! I could have travelled to sees the Londons and Parises. And the Danzigses. And maybe the little town of Poland famous for its cheeses... *sigh*

Ha ha ha! Is you kiddings, denynothings? Those pardonses were not even being worth the tanned sheppish skins they were being printed on. No true pirateses would gives up a lifes at seas. Not even one squeamish to sheds the humans blood. A goods examples of both of whats I says is sissy-boy Bill Kidd. He says, 'Oh please gives me pardons! I be goods! I promise to stops the misbehavings!'. So's he gets one, then they hangs him at sea. See? Sissy-boy and governments you can nots trustes.

He he. Good questions denynothings. You give me laughs for the day! Thank you. Come again."

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How delightful!

Alright, let's see...

How can I come across a great amount of United States currency quickly and without robbing a bank?

What is it like where you dwell, wherever that is?

When am I going to die?

"Ok, questions the first: When drivings down the roads, looks for a big metal boxy likes vehicle. It is being called a 'car of armor'. It may have fancy names likes 'Wells Fargos', or 'Brinkses', or 'Bill's Money Protections'. Something likes that. Gets into the passing lanes and then cuts in fronts of the car of armor very quicklies! Be careful nots to be squished to death, though. There! You has successfully comed across many US currencies.

Questions the second: Its is a wonderful places here where I am now existing! When I am not doing the talkings through my earth-monkey Hogtie, I is laying back, being cool, drinking mojitos. Hemmingway loves his mojitos, I can tells you thats right now! When he gets really inside of his cupses he keeps pesterings Sophie Frederike about how she really cames to be deads. I tells him to leaves it alones, but he doesn'ts. I thinks he is having a crushes, buts I thinks his chances are nones. She is too wraps upto the horse riding. But you wills be loving it heres. There's things like the shuffleboards and the backgammons. Very swinging!

Questions the third: You will die in exactly...*aside* What? You mean? Oh, oh, okays. Dear euwhavajabs, I has been being informed by the managents that this must be remainings a mystery. You must waits in trepidations and fears likes everyone elses. But looks me ups when you gets here, and we will share some mojitos and goes shooting the skeets with Ernest. Thank you. Come again."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join