It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple

Oh, I'm sorry but what's a WMD???

Do you think the Light bringer of the NWO will use a WMD to control their base?

WMD = weapon of mass destruction, a weapon that kills or injures civilian as well as military personnel.
You mentioned the Gulf War ....It seems you believe the ones in the know "the light" are concealing a revolt against civilians for a NWO. This question is to see how you think really. Just asking for your belief. Most of the time the world is run by opinion.

The TIME magazine archive would be time consuming for me right now. Maybe someone here knows which TIME magazine it is.....

[edit on 10-8-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
@XPhiles:

No offence/offense intented- but is it possible that you consider this whole NWO thing as an adventure or pc game? I'm just wondering...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Your statement that TIME magazine is run by the Illuminati aka CFR is absolutely correct! This is also true for NEWSWEEK and THE WHOLE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

If you think TIME mag is run by the Illuminati, then maybe they faked the pictures.

@XPhiles:

No offence/offense intented- but is it possible that you consider this whole NWO thing as an adventure or pc game? I'm just wondering...

A pc game!
I'm sure it could relate to computer simulation. Maybe an adventure as well, installing NWO is no easy task, as it involves a hazardous venture.
In this day and age, a computer can give us erroneous perception of reality.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
syntaxer the pictures are the same. The girl is looking at the same spot.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
@XPhiles:

Dear XPhiles, now I'm going to answer your question about the WMD topic.

I may repeat what you've said: WMD refers to munitions with the capacity to indiscriminately slaughter large numbers of human beings. The phrase broadly encompasses several areas of weapon synthesis, including nuclear, biological, chemical (NBC) and, increasingly, radiological weapons.

There's no doubt that WMD exist. See for example the US led invasion of Iraq in 2003. The obvious questions are: How large is the amount of these weapons? Is the NWO's military arm (American Department of Defense, FEMA, NATO/ UN troops, etc.) going to apply these weapons against opponents of the NWO? And, if this is the case, when will this happen?

Within the framework of George W. Bush's "War on Terror" it is decisive what definition of "terror" and "terrorist" he gives. Includes his definition of "terrorist" also peaceful demonstrators or anti-NWO activists? I guess the answer is positive- no matter what the controlled Media say.

With the help of CIA/NSA/FBI/IAO/DARPA/TIA/Patriot Act/Homeland Security Act and much more Bush and his network are able to identify and seize these troublesome people. I mean it's all prepared for the show or the showdown...

Earlier you made the point that if the Illuminati run TIME magazine they would probably have manipulated the picture. First of all, it would be advisable to specify the term "Illuminati" (is it the CFR or the Trilateral Commission or the Round Table or the Bilderbergers or the members of secret societies or the 33rd masons?) . Then, you may ask yourself "what would be the advantage of that picture being doctored?" and "who would benefit from that action?". Well, I can't see any
advantage...

Here's an interesting overview of the people who are in control of the mainstream media:

www.cephasministry.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.cephasministry.com...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

To me it is clear that Bush sen. has send a message to the masonic insiders especially his Illuminati mates. You should not ignore the masonic SYMBOLISM!

There isn't any Masonic symbolism in that photograph, and George H.W. Bush is not now, nor has ever been, a Mason. That being the case, he probably doesn't know anything about Masonic symbolism.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

I can think of one family member on my dad side that was a freemason, however I think he was only a 3rd Degree, low ranking yada yada.

Third Degree isn't "low-ranking": the Third Degree is Master Mason and makes one a full member of the fraternity. The highest "rank" is Grand Master, and one has only to be a Master Mason to be elected to that high office, providing only that one has also served at least one term as Master of his lodge.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Originally posted by Masonic Light
There isn't any Masonic symbolism in that photograph, and George H.W. Bush is not now, nor has ever been, a Mason. That being the case, he probably doesn't anything about Masonic symbolism.

Oh my goodness me...can you prove your statement that GHWB has never been a mason? otherwise it's just an unproven anti-thesis!

Maybe (I don't know for sure) he didn't undergo the Scottish or York rite. But as a Skull & Bones member (this is a fact) and Bohemian Grove member he is well aware of the masonic or, if you like it better, esoteric symbolism. There are many pictures circulating in the media where GHWB is shaking hands with other VIPs from the political, military and economic fields. Well, these handshakes are masonic style handshakes...

It is not very hard to comprehend that non-masons can possess masonic knowledge, is it? One must not necessarily be a mason in order to act like a mason!!! Probably the esoteric meaning of a black pyramid with a white tip is equivalent for both the masons and the S&K members? From this perspective your conclusion "the picture has no symbolic meaning" is wrong!!!

Greetings

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Third Degree isn't "low-ranking": the Third Degree is Master Mason and makes one a full member of the fraternity. The highest "rank" is Grand Master, and one has only to be a Master Mason to be elected to that high office, providing only that one has also served at least one term as Master of his lodge.

Oh, it's always the same old dispute between masons and non-masons...

According to ALBERT PIKE's "Morals and Dogma" there are MORE than just three degrees. He confirms that there is a 33rd degree!!! You've got to read this book of that masonic authority once and for all

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

According to ALBERT PIKE's "Morals and Dogma" there are MORE than just three degrees. He confirms that there is a 33rd degree!!! You've got to read this book of that masonic authority once and for all

Actually Masonic LIght is considered a forum expert on Moral & Dogma (and masonry in general). Have you read it?
He is not saying that there are only 3 degrees. You should not assume that we are all beginners at this NWO thing, a lot of us have been styudying this for decades.

[edit on 11/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Oh my goodness me...can you prove your statement that GHWB has never been a mason? otherwise it's just an unproven anti-thesis!

Actually, the burden of proof is on the accuser. I can't prove that the universe wasn't created by an Invisible Pink Unicorn, but if someone claims that it was, he would be expected to provide some sort of evidence.

There have been 15 Presidents of the United States who have been Freemasons. Neither the elder nor the current Bush are among them. Masonic memberships are not secret, and the famous Masons are well-known. Of those Presidents who have been Masons, we know the dates they were initiated, as well as the name and numbers of their Lodges.

Maybe (I don't know for sure) he didn't undergo the Scottish or York rite. But as a Skull & Bones member (this is a fact) and Bohemian Grove member he is well aware of the masonic or, if you like it better, esoteric symbolism.

Yes, both Bushes were members of Skull and Bones. However, Skull and Bones is a college fraternity at Yale University, and has no relationship to Freemasonry in any way, other than the fact that Masonry is also a fraternity (although, of course, not a college one).

All fraternities and sororities use some sort of esoteric symbolism, and sometimes they are similar to other fraternities and sororities in this regard.

There are many pictures circulating in the media where GHWB is shaking hands with other VIPs from the political, military and economic fields. Well, these handshakes are masonic style handshakes...

They have been posted on ATS many times. None of them have been Masonic ones, although it is possible they belong to other fraternities. Personally, though, I do not believe it, and fraternity members do not give what are supposed to be secret handshakes in public anyway, much less when they're being photographed.

Probably the esoteric meaning of a black pyramid with a white tip is equivalent for both the masons and the S&K members?

What I meant by my earlier statement was that black pyramids with white tips are not Masonic symbols, and are found nowhere in the Masonic system. It is possible, I suppose, that it was a Skull and Bones symbol, but it seems more likely it was just a paper weight or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Bushes: it's just that I have plenty of real stuff to be mad at them about without looking around for other stuff that may not be there.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
@ConspiracyNut23:

Oh, I'm sorry. My post was not meant to offend Masonic Light. Of course, I don't know who Masonic Light is since I'm new here. But I think that his conclusion that "the picture has no masonic symbolism" is very hasty... I hope you don't mind if I point it out so clearly.

@Masonic Light:

I beg your pardon! It's only that I can't agree with you on this matter

[edit on 11-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Oh, it's always the same old dispute between masons and non-masons...

The Third Degree, which is Master Mason, makes one a full member. After this, he may join the York Rite, the Scottish Rite, or other Masonic organizations.

The Scottish Rite confers a number of degrees beginning with the fourth degree and ending with the thirty-second degree. It also confers an honorary degree, which is the thirty-third.

The 33° is honorary in that it is conferred solely on Scottish Rite members in recognition of outstanding services to the Rite, the fraternity, the nation, and/or community. However, these degrees do not confer "rank" of any kind.

"Morals and Dogma" is a book written by Albert Pike in the late 19th century, which contains the lectures of the 32 degrees of the Scottish Rite. It is not necessary to join the Scottish Rite in order to hold any office in Grand Lodge.

On a personal note, I joined the Scottish Rite soon after becoming a Mason. In that Rite, I currently hold the 32°, and am Director of Work at my Scottish Rite Temple (this means that I'm in charge of staging the degree ceremonies to initiate new members). I'm also my Temple's librarian and museum curator. I strongly recommend that all new Masons consider joining the Scottish Rite, but it is not mandatory to do so to be a good Mason or a Masonic leader.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

@Masonic Light:

I beg your pardon! It's only that I can't agree with you on this matter

No problem, I don't mind an honest disagreement. However, I'd also like to point out that Masonic symbols are not secret, and are featured in Masonic books and monitors. Nowhere in any Masonic book or monitor will you find a black pyramid with a white cap listed as a Masonic symbol.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Uuups, you're 32rd degree mason! Perhaps this position enables you to explain to me the significance of both the CIA star and the Nato star on the pictures on the previous page of this thread? Would be nice

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

@Masonic Light:

Uuups, you're 32rd degree mason! Perhaps this position enables you to explain to me the significance of both the CIA star and the Nato star on the pictures on the previous page of this thread? Would be nice

Neither the CIA nor NATO symbols are Masonic symbols.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
@Masonic Light:

What I meant by my earlier statement was that black pyramids with white tips are not Masonic symbols, and are found nowhere in the Masonic system. It is possible, I suppose, that it was a Skull and Bones symbol, but it seems more likely it was just a paper weight or something.

I highly respect your personal opinion and position as ATS authority on masonic items- but, sorry, you must be mistaken about the statement that black pyramids with white tips were not masonic symbols and that they were found nowhere in the masonic system.

What about the Luxor pyramid, the original or the copy which can be found in Las Vegas? It's a dark pyramid with a bright tip:

Or the black pyramid at the Louvre Museum in Paris (with a tip)?

In addition, it is a fact that freemasonry, especially its symbolism and rituals, can be traced back to the old Egyptian times. I've found a masonic book written in 1863 where the Swiss author (Dr. Jos Schauberg) compares ancient monuments and its symbolism with contemporary buildings. It's a paper about the history of art and architecture. Unfortunately this work is only in German language available.

Sorry, you must be mistaken!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Isn’t it more likely based on this one?

(public domain)

It's not really hard to trace a pyramid to Egypt.

Bush is supposedly descendant of a pharaoh, (see above post) wouldn’t it be natural for him to have a thing for pyramid?

I think that the book Hiram Key posits that Hiram Abiff was a pharaoh himself. Doesn't mean it's true.

BTW, MissMarple check out the Egyptian Hall in Pennsylvania. Beautiful.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I highly respect your personal opinion and position as ATS authority on masonic items- but, sorry, you must be mistaken about the statement that black pyramids with white tips were not masonic symbols and that they were found nowhere in the masonic system.

What about the Luxor pyramid, the original or the copy which can be found in Las Vegas? It's a dark pyramid with a bright tip:

Or the black pyramid at the Louvre Museum in Paris (with a tip)?

In addition, it is a fact that freemasonry, especially its symbolism and rituals, can be traced back to the old Egyptian times. I've found a masonic book written in 1863 where the Swiss author (Dr. Jos Schauberg) compares ancient monuments and its symbolism with contemporary buildings. It's a paper about the history of art and architecture. Unfortunately this work is only in German language available.

Sorry, you must be mistaken!

I guess we need to first specify what a Masonic symbol is.

In the ceremony of initiation into the Masonic fraternity, the lecturer displays to the candidate a variety of symbols, and then explains their meaning. I'll give you a couple of examples:

This is a Masonic symbol called the Level:

It is explained to the candidate that the level is a tool used by professional Masons which ensures that brick and stone are layed equally, which in turn ensures that a wall is neither bowed or crooked. The candidate then learns the Masonic interpretation of the symbol: in the Masonic fraternity, the level therefore symbolizes the equality of all men.

Another famous Masonic symbol is the All Seeing Eye, which is grouped with several other symbols, namely, the Sun, Moon, Stars, Comet, and Heart:

The lecturer then explains to the candidate the meaning of this group of Masonic symbols: that while our thoughts and actions may be hidden from the eyes of men, nevertheless that All Seeing Eye, whom the sun, moon, and stars obey, and before whom even the comets perform their revolutions, penetrates the inmost recesses and secrets of the human heart, and will reward or punish us according to our merits.

Black pyramids with white caps have never been Masonic symbols. They are not used as symbols in any ceremony in the fraternity. The Luxor pyramid in Vegas, or the the one in Paris, are not related to Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
@ConspiracyNut23:

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
It's not really hard to trace a pyramid to Egypt.

Bush is supposedly descendant of a pharaoh, (see above post) wouldn’t it be natural for him to have a thing for pyramid?

Please be careful- I've written that freemasonry can be traced back to the pharaonian times. You've written something very different. What you've said is much more than obvious...

Yes, of course, it would be natural. The point is: what is he saying with it?

Masonic Light says: "Nothing". You and others are probably saying:"I don't know".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join