It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple
IMHO the simplest obvious reason of a person for becoming a mason is getting integrated in a profitable network and enhancing one's personal contacts. This is the main motivation. Therefore it's not surprising that many business people/future politicians or doctors/lawyers in need of clients get into masonry. It's all about sticking together and working hand in glove against non-masons. This is the reason why masonic companies & facilities prosper growing bigger and bigger whilst non-masonic business enterprises are bound to die. It's not always because of management failure. As far as the placing of an lucrative order or a job offering is concerned the masonic membership comes into play...

WOW.........
If it weren't for the ban on one word posts, I'd just leave it at that. Successful business is determined by which side of the masonic playing field you are on. I suppose I'd better remember that, considering that I'm not a mason. Better choose my side before I go bankrupt!
Just so you are aware, as has been said, the vast majority of masons join because they want to be involved in their community and also because they are looking for a sense of brotherhood. Why does it have to be about power? Because you say so? What kind of source are you on the subject anyway? The only way I would consider it is if you had joined, and power was your motivation.

In other words I'm trying to say that many members of masonry, already at the lower levels, are striving for power. So a great part of the members keep on climbing up the masonic degree ladder. But only a few selected can reach the top. Maybe the Scottish or York Rites are not mandatory but
(inofficially) they are. I think only the 33rd degree masons come into consideration for higher positions at all. And only they are accepted and higly esteemed by the others 33rd's.

How about "officially" they aren't, and "inofficially" ....they aren't. But let us assume for a moment that you are right. Earlier you stated that 33rd degree masons do not necessarily have to go through the chain like everyone else, but rather can be instantly promoted through your "secret elections". Going off of this, why would these new "33rds" be any more esteemed than they were before they became masons, and why would they need to become a mason at all? Second of all, MasonicLight is a 32nd degree mason in good standing, as far as I know. Are you implying that he is just on the brink of this brimming pot of knowledge and power?

(Hey, ML, remember the little people when you are eating babies and sodomizing small children with the other "elite". Save me a spot!!!!!

[edit on 14-8-2006 by EdenKaia]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It doesn't bother me that S&B is not a masonic order for they seem to have several things in common. Both appear to have Egyptian roots, a few similar symbols and probably the dogma that the bearer of the highest degress or the top are "god-like beings" in the sense that they are in control of everything. They want people to believe that they are as powerful as deities, that they are "supermen".

Skull and bones elitists trace thier roots to the Bavarian illuminati and the european central bankers.

Most masons are undereducated common men who are just being manipulated to further the cause of the elitist illuminati.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It's clear that NORMALLY you cannot become a 33rd degree mason in the twinkling of an eye (unless you've got the right connections).

Perhaps 33rd degree masons are created or engineered.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's clear that NORMALLY you cannot become a 33rd degree mason in the twinkling of an eye (unless you've got the right connections).

Perhaps 33rd degree masons are created or engineered.

Actually we're "Coroneted" that's why there's a coronet on the 33rd degree emblem.

and there are SEVERAL restrictions regarding the election of 33rds. In the AASR-SJ 33rds are chosen from the 32nd Degree members who have received the "K.C.C.H." (Knight Commander of the Court of Honor)

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

Note that a 32nd cannot become a KCCH until he's been a 32nd for at least 46 months.

A 32nd Degree KCCH cannot be elected to receive the 33rd Degree until he's been a KCCH for four years.

The 33rd Degree is given (it cannot be asked for) as an honor, soley for service to mankind, the community, etc.

Oh, they do give a ring too

I thought it was FINALLY my Ultra-High-Ranking-Masonic-NWO-Illuminati-Decoder-Ring, but it turned out just to be a ring. [sigh]

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi MissMarple

Welcome to ATS! You are clearly on a journey of discovery and I wish you well in your studies.

Maybe you've heard of or you've read about the aristocratic roots of the Bush family. Now I would like to show you that this SEEMS TO BE true. Please point out every possible mistake in my train of thoughts.

(snip)

I would be glad if someone could prove me wrong.

I don't think I can prove you wrong, and fact I have no reason to believe the info you posted is not correct, but perhaps I can add a little more to the mix.

The whole genealogy-thing has, regrettably, been misunderstood by some, and faulty conclusions have consequently been drawn. As an genealogist myself it's very frustrating to see this happen. It is estimated that there are about 3 million descendants of Edward III alive today (although interestingly no descendants of Henry VIII), and a vast tranche of Western society is descended from Charlemagne. It's easy to do the math to discover how many statistical ancestors these people may have.

Those folks who have found links between US Presidents and European Royalty (for example) may well be quite correct in their research, but the point is those connections are not remarkable. Most serious family history researchers will get one of their lines back to royalty eventually. Its very easy to pick out facts to suit an argument and leave out those that don't apply. Much better to take all the available facts and see what emerges. Example - that silly Lincoln/Kennedy email that linked them through similarities in dates 100 years apart.

Good luck with your own studies, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help, even though I'm not a 33º mason

Incidentally, if you're from England you might want to check out the Ancient & Accepted Rite, which is the English equivalent of the Scottish Rite. There are some notable differences.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There are undeniable affiliations between the chivalric/knights military orders and the freemasons. For instance former US president Dwight David Eisenhower was both a mason and a member of the Order of the Elephant. So it's not out of question that Queen Beatrix is a mason.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was not a Mason. There have been fifteen US Presidents who were Masons, but Mr. Eisenhower was not one of them.

Also, Freemasonry is a fraternity, which means that it only admits men. No queens have been Masons (except for Oscar Wilde).

In 2005 he and his wife (that is to say their TAX-FREE Bill and Linda Gates foundation) were the largest international donors to the "Rite Care Childhood Language Clinic" in Elk River/Minnesota run by Carl Nelson 33rd (Scottish Rite) and his wife.

The Rite Care Foundation is the official charity of the Scottish Rite of Masonry (similar to childrens orthapedics hospitals from the Shriners). Therefore it's not surprising that it is administered by Scottish Rite Masons.

I think it's very naive to believe that the memberships of ALL members of freemasonry are recorded!!! Many members wish to remain incognito until death.

I think it's very naive to believe otherwise. Let me try to explain how this all works:

I'm the Secretary in my Lodge, which means that, along with the Treasurer, I'm the primary business officer. Lodges are required by the Constitution and By-Laws of the Grand Lodge to record everything. There's no if's, and's, or but's, and no exceptions. It's simply a matter of Masonic law.

When a man joins, his initiation fees are paid to the Lodge, and the Secretary forwards a percentage to Grand Lodge for per capita dues. After a man receives the Third Degree, he is officially enrolled as a full member, and must pay annual dues. If I didn't record everybody who joined, I wouldn't know who to bill every year for dues. Secondly, we're also required to pay Grand Lodge a set sum for each member every year, and at year end they'll be wanting their money.

There's nothing secret or clandestine about joining a Lodge. Famous Msons are proud of their membership in the Lodge, and they display that membership proudly.

For instance, it's an ridiculously easy task for the Rockefellers and Rothschilds let alone Queen Elizabeth II or Prince Charles ("The Prince of Wales' International Business Leaders Forum" (1990)) or the Duke of Kent to conceal their (potential) membership. Or the other way round: It's no problem for the directors of leading multinational companies to hide their masonic connections.

Nobody's trying to hide any Masonic membership, especially the Duke of Kent, who is the Grand Master of England. The queen of course is not a Mason, nor is Prince Charles, although Charles is eligible to join if he ever wants to.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
@EdenKaia:

Originally posted by EdenKaia
Guess and prod all you'd like, but dates and chronology don't lie.

On the surface that slogan sounds good. But, in reality, a list of dates make up a chronology and chronologies are compiled by PERSONS working for other PERSONS who are in pursuit of certain goals . These objectives might be morally right or wrong... You might think that "facts speak for themselves" without keeping in mind that so-called facts could be manipulated. Have you ever heard of a famous phrase roughly saying that history has always been written by the winners or rulers?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

On the surface that slogan sounds good. But, in reality, a list of dates make up a chronology and chronologies are compiled by PERSONS working for other PERSONS who are in pursuit of certain goals . These objectives might be morally right or wrong... You might think that "facts speak for themselves" without keeping in mind that so-called facts could be manipulated. Have you ever heard of a famous phrase roughly saying that history has always been written by the winners or rulers?

I have heard that slogan. You seem to be claiming that the dates and recordings verifying the time the Seal of the United States was adopted has been altered by Masons with a hidden agenda, as this is what we were talking about when I referred to chronologies. Am I wrong? If so, the problem here lies not in just the "official" , i.e., government records of such an occassion, but also through letters and diaries of people who actually lived during that time and experienced the vision of a brand new 1 dollar bill bearing such a clever inscription. Are you now saying that everyone was involved in this covert plot? And honestly, what would be the point of altering the dates to make the masonic emblem look as though it were adopted later. Were they trying to hide their involvement? If so, why create the design to begin with, if not to advertise your power?
Your theory is just too full of holes to take seriously.

Jn

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Masonic Light, now you have returned back posting, can i ask you what you where talking about a few pages back on page 5 of this thread?.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Jn]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
I love all these references to the Bavarian Illuminati and the all seeing eye. You wont find any references connecting the two. The Bavarian Illuminati never used the symbol.

Don't halloo till you're out of the woods. Recently, I've seen a good movie made by Jüri Lina. It's called "the Lightbringers". In it the original writings of the Bavarian Illuminati are shown which are kept in the local museum's archive of Ingolstadt. It happens that in one of these documents the "All-seeing eye" (their seal) appeared.

In 1782 the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. The Eye was introduced by the original design committee of 1776, and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.
On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Cœptis, meaning "It [the Eye of Providence] is favorable to our undertakings"...

Slowely but surely I'm getting the impression that each level of degree has its own corresponding manner of interpreting symbols. The higher you're climbing the degree ladder the deeper you're penetrating the meaning of the symbol...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I see the document images you posted. Where is the eye? And I've seen that video several times. Surprisingly, considering Lina's public standpoint on Masons, it was fairly neutral. Most of the time. Here is one of my favorite parts, right at the beginning of the movie.

"All over the world, there are more than 6,000,000 people calling themselves Freemasons. They believe they are spreading the light. But really, they are afraid of the light"

Why spread something you are afraid of? He says, "they believe", which implies they do it because they think it righteous. Make sense anyone???????

Here is a link to the video, if anyone else wishes to watch it.The Lightbringers

The author of this video also has a new book out, which I have also read. I am sure you would like this. It's called, " Architects of Deception: The Concealed History of Freemasonry" Severely misguided, to say the least, but no worse than Dan Brown. Fun to read. Laughable, but an enjoyable read.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by EdenKaia]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The United States' seal has never been a Masonic or Illuminati symbol. Its design was submitted by Pierre Du Simitiere to the committee of Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and John Adams. Of the four, only Franklin was a Freemason, but his ideas for design were not accepted by the committee. The all-seeing eye was a classical symbol of the time, but the eye atop a pyramid seems to be an invention of Du Simitiere, and approved by the committee. Very little reliable evidence can be found to support that Weishaupt's group survived into the 19th Century, or that the eye of horus was ever a symbol of their order. However, several groups have used the infamy of the Illuminati since to found their own rites, claiming to be the Illuminati, including the Ordo Illuminatorum, Die Alten Erleuchteten Seher Bayerns, The Illuminati Order, and others.

The eye within a triangle to represent God appears throughout the Renaissance, long before speculative Freemasonry arrived on the scene. The triangle being three-sided represents the Christian belief in the Trinity of God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. No records associate Freemasonry with the symbol before 1797, nor is the symbol in any way related to the Bavarian Illuminati.

These are taken from two separate sources. I've bolded the important parts.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
@EdenKaia:

Sure, if you consider 1960, "ancient", as you have said the apron is. No one is claiming the eye has never been a Masonic symbol, but more that it means something entirely different than what you are claiming. Look at the image of that apron. Where is the eye? Now look at the picture I posted of an early Masonic rendition of their version of the eye, which was stated to represent God at the time it was made. Notice the similarities?

The adjective "ancient" is describing the other older aprons found in the internet. Irrespective of its "year of manufacturing" my apron refutes your claim that the freemasonry seal and the "All-seeing eye" have never ever appeared on one apron. And I repeat once again that there must be different interpretations of the eye depending on the degree within the masonic system.

Notice what you are saying here. I repeatedly see "IMHO" from you, and no facts to back your "HO". I will be the first to agree that nothing runs PERFECTLY, as you say, but I will concede that Masonic elections are done by the book. Ask any mason and they will agree...but wait....they would just lie anyway, right? I love how people can make up whatever they want without support and just throw everything off to "well that's just how it is". Sorry, just doesn't fly. You DO need to know the exact performance of rituals, because if you did you would realize how integral they are to Masonic succession. And wouldn't you think the "moronic members" would be a bit outraged by the lack of protocol? Or wait, I forgot, my apologies,....nobody knows when these prominent social leaders are inducted into the Masons. Sure, why not, that's vague enough.

Okay, you might be right that an EXACT PERFORMANCE of the rituals and ceremonies is achieved. No problem. But I was rather referring to corruption within the masonic system. I can imagine that some masons are progressing faster than others with regard to obtaining degrees. Not due to their intellectual brilliance but due to their "right connections".

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

@EdenKaia:

The adjective "ancient" is describing the other older aprons found in the internet. Irrespective of its "year of manufacturing" my apron refutes your claim that the freemasonry seal and the "All-seeing eye" have never ever appeared on one apron. And I repeat once again that there must be different interpretations of the eye depending on the degree within the masonic system.

Please quote where I said anything about the All-Seeing-Eye "never ever appearing on one apron". I have never claimed that the eye was not a Masonic symbol, but rather that it was not a symbol when the Seal of the United States was created. And you can interpret the eye however you want, the fact is in how the person responsible for the design in the Freemason society interpreted the symbol. But as I said, you could read into whatever you'd like. That doesn't make it a reality.

Okay, you might be right that an EXACT PERFORMANCE of the rituals and ceremonies is achieved. No problem. But I was rather referring to corruption within the masonic system. I can imagine that some masons are progressing faster than others with regard to obtaining degrees. Not due to their intellectual brilliance but due to their "right connections".

I would refer you to a post made by an actual Mason a while before. He outlined precisely why this does not and could not happen. Considering that this person is a Lodge Secretary, I would imagine he would know quite a bit more about it than you. Sure, your theory is "possible", but if you took a moment to consider and perhaps even research their system, you would find it most "improbable".

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
@syrinx high priest:

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my father in law went into masonry to help in his community. He even goes into NYC in the winter to give coats to the homeless. real evil guy

Dear syrinx high priest, I think that you're talking about a minority. I can't help disbelieving that the majority of the would-be masons would go into it for obtaining the opportunity of practising charity. No, never ever! Actually the members (probably with the exception of those of higher-levels) are obliged to engage in charity or benefit activities. In the first place the majority joins masonry in order to make important contacts developing to business relationships. It's all about networking. In the second place many become masons because their father, grandfather, ect were masons, too. It's all about family traditions. And in the third place it's all about prestige.

Do you notice that in masonry women don't occupy leading positions? Okay, at best they have the opportunity to advance in their career in the "Job's daughters" or the "International Order of the Rainbow" or the "Order of the Eastern Star"...But the sisterhood suffers from some disadvanteges in comparison to the brethren when it comes to leadership and power. It's a men's world...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi again

I can't help disbelieving that the majority of the would-be masons would go into it for obtaining the opportunity of practising charity. No, never ever! Actually the members (probably with the exception of those of higher-levels) are obliged to engage in charity or benefit activities.

Charity is one of the three core tenets of the fraternity, but I can assure you there is no obligation to undertake it. The only obligation a freemason undertakes is to keep secret the modes of recognition.

In the first place the majority joins masonry in order to make important contacts developing to business relationships. It's all about networking.

That would be quite remarkable, given the clear outlining in all masonic literature of the nature and function of freemasonry. I don't doubt a minority join for that reason, but even for them I doubt it's the reason they stay (assuming they do). Networking happens, but that's not the purpose of the organization.

In the second place many become masons because their father, grandfather, ect were masons, too. It's all about family traditions.

Many do, it's true. I did. The familial aspect of freemasony is one of it's strengths; and in this day and age when families live further and further apart, many freemasons find that masonry can act as a surrogate family in some respects. It's not all about that though.

And in the third place it's all about prestige.

This I don't understand. Freemasons are prejudiced against by a wide section of society. Those who don't understand and don't care to understand what the society is really about fight tooth and nail to make life hard for freemasons. Certainly I would not declare my membership to a potential employer for fear of not getting the job, and I would be very circumspect about declaring my membership in certain social situations. Its very sad, but quite evident that prejudice is alive and well in the 21st Century. And all this going on at a time when freemasons are trying to be more open about the fraternity

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Being a parent of 2 small ones...Its a room full of kids. It looks like he grabbed the manila envelope along with the paper weight that was holding it down obviously to keep it out of harms way from the kids. Might have been classified documents possibly since he was CIA director. Can't have kids running around with Eyes only papers flying around. he looks like he just woke up with his hair all messed up, plus he has photogs in the room. I'm not a fan of the guy but it would seem like a good enough explanation. It doesn't look like he's playing with it because if you blow the pic up he has his hand around the Manila envelope that has the pyramid on top of it. The white tip might hold paper clips.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeah, my fiancee's brother freaked out when he found out I was a Freemason. He was convinced that we were an evil organisation full of corruption and malice. I think maybe he'd just had a new toilet installed, too, and feared for its safety...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Yeah, my fiancee's brother freaked out when he found out I was a Freemason. He was convinced that we were an evil organisation full of corruption and malice. I think maybe he'd just had a new toilet installed, too, and feared for its safety...

Hmm... I could certainly understand this if he had a dog and saw you secreting a bottle of sryup of figs into your pocket...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It happens that in one of these documents the "All-seeing eye" (their seal) appeared.

I've seen the documentary, there is no "all-seeing eye" in the Bavarian Illuminati's archive.
(we had a thread where we confirmed a few of the Rothschilds Juri Lina talks about were indeed freemasons)

Here's the pic you’re referring to:

(source: The Lightbringers, Jüri Lina. ~12:55min)

It’s in color Isn’t that a little bit fishy? How could the Bavarian Illuminati have created that? And doesn’t the design of the eye appear a little more modern than late 18th century? the typeset? the layout?

I’m not trying to stick to mute points; however, most of what you bring up come directly from Freemasonry watch and co., and is old news. However some of the claims you make are new. For example the St-Louis Masonic thing, and now this obvious anachronism you’re using as proof.

The ties between the Illuminati and the eye in the pyramid comes from the anti-Illuminati, not the Bavarian Illuminati. (and the eye comes from the bible waaaaayyyy before that.)

BTW I thought of you today when I saw a Mcdonald logo. It’s a double arch! Following your logic we can deduct that the masons founded, financed and now own McDonald’s and are using it for occult purposes. The McDonald symbol which is everywhere gives them enormous power and control over us, the sheepish masses. Also by adding poison to their foods they are helping out with the masons’s eugenics goals.

Why do you insist of grouping the Builderbergers (ie Queen Beatrice), trilats, CFR and Masons together? They are not the same. As soon as someone pursues you for answers when you have none, you take the "let’s agree to disagree" attitude, yet keep posting more outlandish claims. Your claims need proofs, not just more freemasonrywatch-type links.

now about Bush's pyramid can anyone confirm that it is a manila envelope as ThePieMaN pointed out earlier? Wasn’t Bush one of the only vice-President to request a CIA briefing everyday? (as it is their right too, yet most don’t use the privilege, is that true?)

[edit on 16/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 16/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join