It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

100% new episode of UFO Files on tonight!!!!

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
TONIGHT (Monday August 7) on the HISTORY CHANNEL

UFO Files: Black Box UFO Secrets (NEW!!!)
Monday August, 7 at 8pm ET

"Reveals for the first time the cockpit and control tower audio recordings of pilot and astronaut confrontations and sightings of unidentified flying objects high in our skies. From a detailed account of one of the very the first reported pilot case, the Arnold case in 1947, to recent recordings over New England and Texas, to NASA recordings and video from 2005, this special features interviews with pilots, witness and experts, including UCLA's Joseph Nagy, actor Ed Asner, and pilot/UFO researcher Don Berliner."

*THIS IS NOT A RE-RUN*



[edit on 7-8-2006 by classified material]




posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Would you agree that pilot UFO sightings are some of the most interesting considering they are up in the sky when they see them?



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Would you agree that pilot UFO sightings are some of the most interesting considering they are up in the sky when they see them?

They are certainly much easier to see than the unidentified tunneling objects you hear about. I think people are naturally drawn to things that float and fly. Little children love balloons, and for many their first word is "bird." Monkeys don't seem very interested.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I meant since pilots who see UFOs are sometimes almost at the same level/altitude as the UFO, that's a lot different than seeing one in the sky from ground level.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
30 minutes until show time. I hope this will provide us with some good evidence.


Toc

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
TONIGHT (Monday August 7) on the HISTORY CHANNEL

UFO Files: Black Box UFO Secrets (NEW!!!)
Monday August, 7 at 8pm ET

"Reveals for the first time the cockpit and control tower audio recordings of pilot and astronaut confrontations and sightings of unidentified flying objects high in our skies. From a detailed account of one of the very the first reported pilot case, the Arnold case in 1947, to recent recordings over New England and Texas, to NASA recordings and video from 2005, this special features interviews with pilots, witness and experts, including UCLA's Joseph Nagy, actor Ed Asner, and pilot/UFO researcher Don Berliner."

*THIS IS NOT A RE-RUN*



[edit on 7-8-2006 by classified material]


Man, i wish I had that in Ottawa

If any of you ever get that and the 4 hours long one that came on last Friday digitally, i'd be greatful to get it



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So far it's very good. Amazing cases involving pilots some with 29 years expirience.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i wish we could see the full video the reporter recorded



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
If any of you ever get that and the 4 hours long one...


I don't believe it was four hours long.

It looked like a "mini-marathon", with four back to back episodes.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This same show re-airs at 12 midnight EST for those who just missed the 8pm EST airing. I thought it was a pretty good show for a 1 hour show. It's hard to pack a lot into 1 hour.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought that was very impressive myself.

When they show footage like that from Pilots it is impressive itself but showing the NASA stuff with the Astronauts and shuttle is mind blowing to me.

What is our government up too?

Question?

When they showed the ships in the skies I wonder why they showed those specific styles and colors. Are they telling us something or were they just chosen at random?



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the heads up I was looking up speech on history channels website and stumbled across a clip for that exact show i thought it was already airing and I went crazy trying to find it on the web last night.

Once again much thanks for the heads up



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I thought that was very impressive myself.



wait, aren't you the alien soul grandma? you've already seen this stuff so why would you be impressed?


anyway, i was interested in the part where someone supposedly recorded them saying " we are seeing the alien space craft". they glossed over that quickly.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by homeskillet]



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am impressed that they would show NASA footage.

Yes I have seen many things but I haven't seen ships that look like those. I have only seen or been on the circular ones nothing fancy like those.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You have voted classified material for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have nine more votes this month.

i saw this post a half an hour before it comes on my time, great find, thank you.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Yes I have seen many things but I haven't seen ships that look like those. I have only seen or been on the circular ones nothing fancy like those.



it's safe to assume those are artist representations for the sake of show.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
One of the best UFO shows I have seen. That show alone has the power to change the mind of some skeptics. History Channel has been airing UFO programs every other day now it seems, and this one tonight was brand new. Remember, this isn't the Sci-Fi channel, this is the History Channel. Many people who know very little about Aliens/UFOs are accidentally stumbling upon these shows, and I think that is the main goal. They are definitely getting us ready for something...



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I thought that was very impressive myself.

When they show footage like that from Pilots it is impressive itself but showing the NASA stuff with the Astronauts and shuttle is mind blowing to me.

What is our government up too?

Question?

When they showed the ships in the skies I wonder why they showed those specific styles and colors. Are they telling us something or were they just chosen at random?



ok they ARE out there according to what ive seen but does that mean they communicate with nasa?

ok and if theres one alien spacecraft that means theres more alien spacecraft, are there different races and are we in touch with any of them? maybe there are 2 factions or more...

the shaw was awesome i have the dvr set to record the re-airing.

i think my favorite part of the show was when the 2 pilots called norad about the ufo and norad took the call. they talked and later she said they were tracking it. then in the official report norad said there was no incident.

keep your mouth shut and you wont get hurt...



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420



i have the dvr set to record the re-airing.


It would be MUCH appreciated if you could somehow upload the video...



posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
UFO sightings involving airline pilots and NASA astronauts are among the most credible reports in my opinion. They are up in the air all the time and most know what other conventional aircraft look like; so when they see something unusual, I would take it seriously. The one clip that really impressed me was the one NASA clip of the object coming into the frame pretty fast stopping and then going back the same way it came in!




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join