It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% new episode of UFO Files on tonight!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
this episode was great!!!

hearing those audio clips allowed me to open up my mind to the fact that UFOs (the alien UFOs and not plain old UFOs) may actually be real...

have an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Very very interesting, I was a skeptic, I always beleived in ufos but thought they were not here yet. Now from all of those airline reports and nasa transmissions, I believe they are here.

It becomes so clear at what they are doing, simply observing and watching us. I think we are becoming an interesting species to them being we are doing more and more space travel, however we are not intelligent enough for them to treat us as equals just lab rats at most.

I believe now, thanks for the post i would have missed it.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think they did a very good job with the show. The audio they had from the pilots and traffic control was great. This is the type of info the public needs to hear. Hopefully they can keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Almost.........They have almost come right out and said UFOs exist.

Declassified tapes and reports from credible witnesses.

Confirmed sightings with more than one witness plus radar confirmation from NORAD.

I wished I had recorded this one, this was the best UFO files so far

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
as amazing as the show was i still was holding reservations that they could been seeing some military projects. some of them just sounded so convincing. now with that said, only one needs to be real.

and as mentioned above, it does seem to lend more credence to its authenticity because they are on the History Channel and not Scifi but it still leaves me thinking a few things. are channels like history, discovery, TLC, the science channel not above slumming for ratings? it seems that over time most of these channels have gone for the more "sensational" storys.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
wow what a great show

This would be the first program I would show a skeptic if I were trying to convince them that ET UFOs are real...

How about those sightings from New Zealand? Where the news team goes up in a plane and sees all kinds of UFOs.. Why have we never heard about these?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The shows were a great source of information. Whether disinfo or not, it introduced numerous directs quotes from astronauts who shared personnal experiences and a lot of audible transmissions from Gemini, Apollo, and Space Shuttle missions.

It was the inspiration for a thread of mine about quotes from reliable souces.

I hope they re-air it sometime soon.

Thanks History Channel!!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
The shows were a great source of information. Whether disinfo or not, it introduced numerous directs quotes from astronauts who shared personnal experiences and a lot of audible transmissions from Gemini, Apollo, and Space Shuttle missions.

It was the inspiration for a thread of mine about quotes from reliable souces.

Ha that answers my question. I just posted in your thread and was going to ask if this thread was the inspiration behind yours

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i think watching the video allow me to come to term with my suspicion with aliens and stars. I mean these ufo are stationary, they emit several different colors such as red,green,blue; similar to that of some stars. So i guess this clarify to me that some of the little lights i see all the time in the sky are UFOs.

I mean I've seen several bright star just vanish on a clear night or shift to another location and vanish, and I see what seems like fast moving streaks at night if I look carefully at all crazy sharp turns. If you were to blink for a split second, you would lose it, thats how fast it goes.

But don't be so fool, sometime faint stars can phase in and out as well, but it's usually because your mind is playing tricks on you. If you go cross eyes, the things you focused on seems to phase out, but thats because you vision from both eyes overlap the stars, it has to be really small. Also don't be fool by all crazy fast moving streaks at night, they could be bugs or bats, but they move really slow compared to what i've seen.

What? I like to stargaze, its a hobbie!! You tend to pick up a thing or two along the ways. I wish I had an infared camera and a telescope, I would so go further into my experiments.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The graphics on one of the disks looked more like they were trying to depict some kind of animal rather than a UFO. anybody else think that.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ordinary people who have experiences have been trying to tell you this for many decades but most wouldn't listen. I think it is a good day for abductee's for now many of you won't call them crazy and tell them to go see a Doctor.

I think they just wanted respect when they talked about what has happened to them and they didn't get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I missed it!
I didn't see this thread until 5 minutes ago! AHHH

If anyone knows when they are airing it again PLEASE U2U me!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Try emailing the History Channel telling them how much you liked the show. Then they might make more UFO shows that are good like this one. I thought it presented very good evidence. I liked how the lady at NORAD seemed shocked and said HOLY SH*T!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
When they showed the ships in the skies I wonder why they showed those specific styles and colors. Are they telling us something or were they just chosen at random?

Those pictures are recreated from the descriptions that the pilots gave to them.
I saw this program and it was so interesting!

There were a couple of UFO's that seemed a little hostile to me. It made me a little afraid of them and I always thought, or wanted to think that they are harmless.

Also, why are they revealing this information NOW?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I didn't see this thread yesterday, but luckily I caught this show last night. I agree- it was excellent!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just happened on a show called Proof Positive on the Sci-fi channel. There is this man named Gary Lowrey and he is collecting samples and things of his experiences. He for example took a towel and taped aluminum foil on it flipped it over and put it in the area he said he saw the light and the door handle moving. After two weeks he finally got a foot print in the aluminum foil the print had like three toes. He collected other stuff and they examined and they will tell at the end of the show. I'll let you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wasn't it funny that they were actually naming the objects "aliens" on their non-public transmissions?

Very good show, I caught it around 11pm my time, I quite enjoyed it...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
For all the UFOs we have seen, we haven't seen a really clear picture of an alien spacecraft...just little blurry things we call UFOs.

So, everyone don't get too excited. UFOs does not equal aliens from another solar system.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
For all the UFOs we have seen, we haven't seen a really clear picture of an alien spacecraft...just little blurry things we call UFOs.

So, everyone don't get too excited. UFOs does not equal aliens from another solar system.

The reports of the Roswell incident, Betty & Barney Hill incident, a good number of Astronauts reports, and a good amount of public officials involved in the Disclosure project, amongst many other facts would suggest otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
The reports of the Roswell incident

No one saw a spacecraft. What they have seen are metallic fragments.

Betty & Barney Hill incident

That's an abduction case. Nobody saw those aliens that the Hills claim they saw.

Furthermore, abduction reports are a modern day trait. Before knowing about UFOs, there are no such reports.

a good number of Astronauts reports

Care to show where astronauts report alien spacecraft? all they say is 'look, there is something out there'.

and a good amount of public officials involved in the Disclosure project

Again, not a single picture of a spacecraft.

amongst many other facts would suggest otherwise.

None of the examples you mention were successful. Maybe you got any others?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join