It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% new episode of UFO Files on tonight!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just had to stick this in the thread:

My husband's father was a pilot who flew in the German Airlift (at the end of WWII), in Korea and in Vietnam. He has been deceased for 29 years now. This man was a very "stand up" kind of man, who was honest, and never exaggerated a day in his life. This is what he told my husband (to the best of my husband's recollection):

In the late fifties to early sixties, while flying an Air Force plane in the US, he was notified by the radar operator of a "bogey" coming up on his left wing-tip. As the bogey got closer, they watched out of the left side of the plane to see what was coming up on them. What they saw was a saucer-shaped object, metallic, with viewing ports (or windows) that were clear enough for him to see the occupants inside. He noticed that they weren't human occupants, and that the clothing they wore were "uniform-like" in appearance, but had nothing that could be described as insignia or rank on them. The outfits were not the silvery-metallic spacesuits usually described in science fiction movies. From his vantage-point, the creatures in the craft were 4-5 foot tall with a "lightish" skin tone, and no distinquishing marks (he didn't say exactly what color the skin was). The craft stayed even with the plane for several minutes before taking off at a high rate of speed and disappearing in a matter of seconds.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anyone have the exact title of the episode, or know if it's posted on youtube or google videos? I'm pretty teed off that I missed it (especially since I could have been watching that while playing the game in my sig last night).

EDIT: nevermind, Black Box UFO Secrets was mentioned in, oh I don't know, the original post

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That show was quite impressive. I find when pilots communicate what thy are seeing to the tower it is much more credible. Every time I see a person i just can't believe what they are saying. I always attribute their story to just a ploy to get attention. But pilots totally different story completely.

If they are really out there and it seems possible. I sadly believe why they do not land or attempt communication is because we are basically a zoo to them. We are a class 0 civilization we are still one step away from monkeys. the civilization that is able to travel the vast distances with ease are a clas3 or 4 civilization. We are simply a zoo planet. They come and fly around and hide because they want to see how we perform with out knowledge of there presence. They certainly do not hide out of fear of us, we are nothing. It is the same thing we do with animals we want to see, monkeys in there natural environment with out knowledge of our presents, this way we are able to view their natural actions. This is the exact same thing they are doing to us. Sure every once in a while we spot them but that is a slip up because they are completely relaxed when viewing our nature. Why are they so relaxed , we are a class 0 planet. I don't believe we are even of strong interest we are simply an oddity a planet with a group of talking monkeys that are destroying their our own planet for the rest of the wildlife on this rock. They don't care what we do, they don't care if we die off. We are to them an ant. Do we as humans care when ants die or war with another ant hill? No not at all. There is absolutely noting we can contribute to a civilization class 3 or 4. I doubt that we would be able to even understand at what level of technology they are even if they attempted to explain in English. We are simply not evolved enough. We haven't even figured out space or physics or quantum physics, string theory, how to produce energy, how to convert our own sun, how to even travel in our own microscopic solar system. We are nothing they look at us and leave. There is probably trillions of planets with other lifeforms that are just as pathetic as we are and they most likely vacation to everyone of those planets for fun. We are so behind that I would not even classify us as an intelligent civilization. We have not even evolved beyond war and money. That will be the first things to go when we do finally evolve if we live that long.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Again, not a single picture of a spacecraft.

i guess you didnt watch the show. there was a video of a spacecraft at the end.

amongst many other facts would suggest otherwise.

None of the examples you mention were successful. Maybe you got any others?

unless you consider the nasa footage to be false, which no one does, i would have to say it was very successful. if you would like to debunk it, feel free. please realize debunking requires at least some evidence.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
that was actually damn decent. good credible reports and animation.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

a good number of Astronauts reports

Care to show where astronauts report alien spacecraft? all they say is 'look, there is something out there'.

None of the examples you mention were successful. Maybe you got any others?

Did you even watch the show? They had a recording of astronauts clearly saying something like "Yup, we are still looking at the Alien spacecraft..."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
leapofdreams: Great post !

I agree 100%.

To add....
We are in ALL seriousness a fun vacation spot for them. Eventually we will get to a point
where we dont have a planet and will have to live in ships. maybe thats what they do.

From all the recordings, it is obvious to see that there are all diffrent kinds of ships. But they all seem to do the same thing. Kinda like what you would see at a tourist spot.

PS: Im pretty sure this is it.
store.aetv.com...

[edit on 9-8-2006 by R3KR]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the positive response to my post, greatly appreciated.
I mande a mistake we are not even a class 0 civilazation yet.

Sorry i know my post was a bit hard on our civilization. If you step back and look at what we do to each other and our planet it is hard not to feel harshly toward our antics.

I Am not sure if the objects are of terrestrial origin or extraterrestrial in origin. I really hope that it is exterrestrial because all i have is extreme fear if our government or another countries government having this type of technology. I did wonder why no passengers coroborated the stories, however the show did not make any attempt to have rhetoric from civilian witnesses at all. Ther very well may have been passengers that witnessed the objects the producers most likely decided to focus on only pilot explanation due to the large amount of viewers like my self that would not give much credibility to civilian accounts.

I believe if as a civilization we evolve to a point communication may very well occur. Their could be a point of civilization advancement that is determined as a point to initiate communication. For example if our civilization no longer stages wars among itself or no longer uses money or power to separate classes from one another , these may very well be the apex moments that would initiate communication with our planet.
very basic logic dictates not to communicate with our type of civilization. Look at it like this. say you are an advanced life form viewing a lower class species on their natural home planet. The lower class species do not offer any advancement for you or you species at all. The lower class life form constantly displays acts of horrible violence upon itself. Wouldn't logic dictate to you there is a low probability of knowledge or benefit threw communication with this lower species and an extremely high probability of hostility and violence threw just the attempt to make contact. An advanced life form would instantly recognize that direct communication would easily tear human civilization apart. We are hardly stable on our own.

A person is smart, people are stupid, scared and dangerous.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by leapofdreams]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
LOD

I agree 99% with what you have said... I think its almost like entertainment for them to see how 'stupid' we really are, and wasteful, violent etc etc.

But What would they consider a planet with only animals? a class -1 civilization?

In my head I would think 0 would be strictly animal life, no real intelligence, and i would consider 1, what we just entered into in the mid 1900s.. Technology, better use of fuels. Sure they are 10000 times more advanced than us but, I think you should give us a little more credit

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
FibroKat Very interesting story- thanks for sharing.

Hopefully they will air this again, does anyone know of any short term plans by the History channel of airing this episode again soon? thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The clasifaction system i am useing refers to the Kardashev scale.

Type I — A civilization that is able to harness all of the power available on a single planet, approximately 1016 W. The actual figure is quite variable; Earth specifically has an available power of 1.74×1017 W. Kardashev's original definition was 4×1012 W. (Kardashev had originally defined Type I as a "Technological level above the level presently attained on earth", "presently" meaning 1964.) However sense 1964 the classification has changed to further remove our civilization from this class.

Type II — A civilization that is able to harness all of the power available from a single star, approximately 1026 W. Again, this figure is variable; the Sun outputs approximately 3.86×1026 W. Kardashev's original definition was 4×1026 W.

Type III — A civilization that is able to harness all of the power available from a single galaxy, approximately 1036 W. This figure is extremely variable, since galaxies vary widely in size. Kardashev's original definition was 4×1037 W.

Type IV and Type V _ Civilization That is able to harness all of the power from multiple galaxies. Dr Who type techknowledge. Altering space time, distance, warps ,wormholes, artificial formation of blackholes, multidimensional travel. Basically far beyond our ability to conceive. In fact this class is so advanced that there is no current definition of what a class IV or V would be like.

Beyond Kardashev scale www.futurehi.net...

[edit on 9-8-2006 by leapofdreams]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Unless a ship is side by side and keeping pace or it is stationary most people in the airplane wouldn't pick up on it. On my way back from Arizona one time in the early evening I saw a ship it went by pretty quickly with me it registered in my mind instantly what it was but with many people it might not.

I didn't report it why would I, it was a split second.

I just hope they do show it again and the word spreads and more people watch it. I am still surprised that they had quite a bit with the Astronauts. My little pea brain is wondering, "what's up."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.futurehi.net...

This link is a modern adjustmet to the original Kardashev Civilizations scale. I would have posted it but it is far more that 4000 characters.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

the disclosure project, which made claims that were hard to believe, did use several credible witnesses who had hard UFO evidence.

one of the witnesses greer used was the FAA guy in charge of the 1986 alaska UFO. they have radar data on that.

radar is more useful evidence than video.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I will ask again did no one else think that the graphics on one of the disks looked more animal than artificially designed, i mean the pilot had to describe it that way.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I really dont think they are terestrial from the way they were acting. They seemed to be flying in for a close look, as a jeep would do on an arizona safari. If they were black ops they wouldnt buz airliners i think. Hopefully in the near future (i doubt it though) we will be advanced enough to join them. Until then, let the bombs rip, i gotta fill up my suv.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 89123

the disclosure project, which made claims that were hard to believe, did use several credible witnesses who had hard UFO evidence.

one of the witnesses greer used was the FAA guy in charge of the 1986 alaska UFO. they have radar data on that.

radar is more useful evidence than video.

and it's especially interesting when they have pilots with visual contact of something that radar doesn't see, and then suddenly radar is able to pick it up and/or it disappears from radar again.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think what you are referencing is the japan air footage. The artist interpretation was a black compressed orb with orange hexagonal interlaced pattern covering the ship. I have not been able to find any information pertaining to the show that would describe the process in with the artist interpretation was defined. i did not think that it looked animal to me however if you had quickly glanced the T.V. it would be possible to interpret the pattern as cheetah spots. i believe they were trying to come up with a Miltie directional thrust pattern that would go along with the ships impossible manuvarability.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That's cool i was just curious if anybody noticed the pattern and how it would maneuver in and away from the plane, it reminded me of a humming bird, im in no way saying it was a humming bird
and what ever it was it sure as hell wasn't using a joy stick

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I cant believe i missed it

Does anyone know when it will be on again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join