It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
don't wait for elevated to get it. try and find the answer. he did, so it is out there somewhere. (he hasn't told me how he found it yet).

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
stupid double posts

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey Crakeur, you and elevated are brothers right? Thats cute. Brotherly love.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
we ain't partners, we ain't brothers and we ain't friends.

I'd have made my offer to any one of you. If we didn't move forward, and if we don't soon, I might actually have to do some actual work.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I'd have made my offer to any one of you. If we didn't move forward, and if we don't soon, I might actually have to do some actual work.

Oh, I coulda sworn you guys were brothers. Bad assumption on my part.

He gave you the answer, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

but.... but..... I need a friend... *lol*...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Oh, I coulda sworn you guys were brothers. Bad assumption on my part.

He gave you the answer, right?

i agree cutwolf.. 100% he has the answer, so from now on i will only share my answers if i get one with a select few.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
he gave me the answer because he wasn't sure if it was right and I offered to help and not take the prize.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
he was only given the answer because he's already won a prize and agreed not to accept this prize shoud he enter the right thing on the claim form.

Thats the only reason..... plain and simple....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

he gave me the answer because he wasn't sure if it was right and I offered to help and not take the prize.

theres the truth cutwolf... and didnt he say a minute ago if dude didnt cliam it he might have to do some actualal work. lol what a joke

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

your training missions are complete
begin your primary task

what must you do now?
(blank space for answers)

inform the others of the answer

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
lordsofchaos, I think I might have answered about a third of the questions. get it right, post it here immediately. I will continue to do that once we move past this confirm. I didn't get the answer, therefore it is not mine to share.

those that played the last game with me know how I play and give up the answers.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What about going back to the theme of "being the one worthy"? Wasn't that a response after one of the other prizes?

Or how about "send an email"?

Just wanna make sure I got it right ... only Crakeur and elevatedone are actually entering in the confirm page (in other words no one else has gotten the answer to "the visitors are called ...") correct?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

lordsofchaos, I think I might have answered about a third of the questions. get it right, post it here immediately. I will continue to do that once we move past this confirm. I didn't get the answer, therefore it is not mine to share.

those that played the last game with me know how I play and give up the answers.

w/e dude... i dont care what you do. i just know my answers arent getting posted on this boared if i get some.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
correct....

everyone needs to be looking for the answer to "the visitors are called"

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
What about going back to the theme of "being the one worthy"? Wasn't that a response after one of the other prizes?

Or how about "send an email"?

Just wanna make sure I got it right ... only Crakeur and elevatedone are actually entering in the confirm page (in other words no one else has gotten the answer to "the visitors are called ...") correct?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Fiverz]

elevatedone got it and he u2ued the answer to crackeur

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
correct....

everyone needs to be looking for the answer to "the visitors are called"

I'm assuming you found it on the web ... was it on ATS or an external site?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

w/e dude... i dont care what you do. i just know my answers arent getting posted on this boared if i get some.

Sounds like somebody needs a nap.

Maybe we should make sure you cant see anyone elses then?

Collaboration is the key, but there is a difference between working to find an answer and confirming a prize.

If you can't understand that then maybe you need to rethink why your here?

Springer...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The answer was found by research....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

Sounds like somebody needs a nap.

Maybe we should make sure you cant see anyone elses then?

Collaboration is the key, but there is a difference between working to find an answer and confirming a prize.

If you can't understand that then maybe you need to rethink why your here?

Springer...

Well said.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join