It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I also want everyone to know that I've researched for the answer to each and every question thus far and had I discovered an answer, would have gladly posted it right away, however this one is for a prize, and I'd like to claim it.

I'm sure that if any of you would be in my shoes right now, you also would be reluctant to give the answer out.

Please be patient while we try to get ths accomplished.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
tried begin primary task

I wonder if the punctuation is needed as well

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
guys I am working together. I firmly believe that this question was impossible and elevatedone deserves that pillow. I apologize for handling it this way and I too want to move on but does anyone think that the first responder doesn't deserve the prize? at least in this case? we worked for almost 24 hours on this one. the man deserves to rest his weary body on a giant reverse engineered pillow.

Hear, hear.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I must kill frank drebin

link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I also want everyone to know that I've researched for the answer to each and every question thus far and had I discovered an answer, would have gladly posted it right away, however this one is for a prize, and I'd like to claim it.

I'm sure that if any of you would be in my shoes right now, you also would be reluctant to give the answer out.

Yeah, seriously. There was no one giving clues to the "groktosurvive.html" final answer last game because the prize was on the line. So no one has room to complain.

link   

tried begin primary task

I wonder if the punctuation is needed as well

I've been trying both ways.. : (

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't debate that one bit ... I'd give the pillow to elevate even if I had won it. I really just wanted to move on so we don't feel like we're sitting here being useless for however long it takes. I'm not even after the domain in the end, the learning and playing the game is enough of a thrill for me. But kinda hard to have those thrills when there's no way to be in on the question haha.

Anyways kudos to elevate for getting the answer.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
tried begin primary task
begin my primary task
begin the next task
etc

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Shure, you are doing the right thing. Well done!
I cant wait to hear what the answer was.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

Same here. It,s gotta help us all in the long run..

Hey fiverz.. just noticed your new avatar..Nice to see Santana gets his finger stuck in the strings too

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

guys I am working together. I firmly believe that this question was impossible and elevatedone deserves that pillow. I apologize for handling it this way and I too want to move on but does anyone think that the first responder doesn't deserve the prize? at least in this case? we worked for almost 24 hours on this one. the man deserves to rest his weary body on a giant reverse engineered pillow.

first off i have been the only one here for 24 hours. i have set here since 3 pm yesterday afternoon.... i odnt care about the pillow, but you didnt set here 24 hours. i have been up doing this since monday morning

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How about begin final mission?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by Fiverz

Same here. It,s gotta help us all in the long run..

Hey fiverz.. just noticed your new avatar..Nice to see Santana gets his finger stuck in the strings too

Hey now that's SRV.
Santana was the you-know-what back in the day though ... now he's kinda gone into a "lets get some pop singers to sing over my same riffs" rut. I'd still love to see him live.

Back to the topic at hand, what about trying:

moveon
sendanemail
suitup (for next mission)
prepareforprimarytask

I'm thinking along the lines of preping for the next task?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LOC, don't worry about it, man. When the game was on the line in FATE, there was no one coming back to give clues to the masses to help them solve the last question.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
LOC, don't worry about it, man. When the game was on the line in FATE, there was no one coming back to give clues to the masses to help them solve the last question.

this isnt the last question man, and i know one person that gave clues.... you did mr
applauds you

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

Originally posted by Cutwolf

this isnt the last question man, and i know one person that gave clues.... you did mr
applauds you

I did? Couldn't be!

One would have to be insane to give clues with a prize on the line. Absolutely insane.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Great work Elevatedone! And good luck with the confirm. But I cant stop looking , I'm gonna find this answer , I think I'm getting closer

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

tried begin primary task
begin my primary task
begin the next task
etc

give me the primary task ?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I want the knife.....I want the knife.

c'mon elevated, get it and let us all move on.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
start primary mission?

begin primary mission?

give me more answers?

where are my pants?

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join