It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Estate special on 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
On right now... great coverage of some strange facts...

5th Estate

(popular canadian investigative program)

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And?

what do you want to say about this?
what the point of this post?
please post something i can talk about.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
sorry about that... it's a really good balanced perspective of conspiracy being based on good questions, but with little supporting evidence. And it's pretty much the first program on national television to speak publicly about the 'dark' side of these terrible events.

CBC News is the channel.

www.cbc.ca...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by dexxy]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
sorry about that... it's a really good balanced perspective of conspiracy being based on good questions, but with little supporting evidence. And it's pretty much the first program on national television to speak publicly about the 'dark' side of these terrible events.

CBC News is the channel.

thanks for clarifing.

maybe i will watch it

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
YAY for CBC! bringing us not only interesting news, but Hockey Night in Canada

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Post it in entertainment.

Yes, I'm being an arse; and no, I don't care.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
MC,

Yeah the best thing on CBC is hockey!

what's your favourite team?

dexxy,

looks like good work, of which the CBC is famous but where is the Israeli connection to 911?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hmm .. this is my first post and I have 2 say ... i just dont get it ... the three posts above are an example of what I mean ... why would these above ppl be reading through ats and posting useless crap unless they were here simply to muck it up with crap.
I say people like these that contribute useless posts should be removed from ats.
The whole purpose of ats would be much much better served... I havent and dont plan on posting much mainly because I'd have 2 spend so much time reading through crap like this. Makes u think this whole thing is just here to stirr up the irrelevant theories in with the good and confuse u from the truth. Especially since new users are basically encouraged 2 make usless posts.
Also I say this because I too watched the 5th estate and it was pretty good considering all that would oppose such a broadcast. Also I think can safely say that very few americans will ever see it or could even accept the notion that their "democratic" govt would betray them.
Believe me or not i couldnt care less but JFK was - in fact the only U.S. President that was not a mason.

My point?? oh ya ... ATS is a waste of time ... open your eyes .. look around you ... suspect EVERYONE because that is the only way ... and remember that if you can think of something, no matter how great/horrible/amazing or sick ... somebody else has more than likely done it or tried to do it ....everyone has a cross to bear ... and imagination IS more important than knowledge ...
GO OUTSIDE! live ur life the best you can and remember that theres other people that will unite for the cause of good when it all goes down ... dont waste ur time here. It is all just evolution in progress ...
Whats NOT possible???

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by tmrh]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmrh
Hmm .. this is my first post and I have 2 say ... i just dont get it ... the three posts above are an example of what I mean ... why would these above ppl be reading through ats and posting useless crap unless they were here simply to muck it up with crap.
I say people like these that contribute useless posts should be removed from ats.
The whole purpose of ats would be much much better served... I havent and dont plan on posting much mainly because I'd have 2 spend so much time reading through crap like this. Makes u think this whole thing is just here to stirr up the irrelevant theories in with the good and confuse u from the truth. Especially since new users are basically encouraged 2 make usless posts.
Also I say this because I too watched the 5th estate and it was pretty good considering all that would oppose such a broadcast. Also I think can safely say that very few americans will ever see it or could even accept the notion that their "democratic" govt would betray them.
Believe me or not i couldnt care less but JFK was - in fact the only U.S. President that was not a mason.

My point?? oh ya ... ATS is a waste of time ... open your eyes .. look around you ... suspect EVERYONE because that is the only way ... and remember that if you can think of something, no matter how great/horrible/amazing or sick ... somebody else has more than likely done it or tried to do it ....everyone has a cross to bear ... and imagination IS more important than knowledge ...
GO OUTSIDE! live ur life the best you can and remember that theres other people that will unite for the cause of good when it all goes down ... dont waste ur time here. It is all just evolution in progress ...
Whats NOT possible???

you're funny! and right. this site would be alot better for everyone if they moderated the NOISE and retained the SIGNAL. what's not possible is to get people to agree.
this is a great place to find interesting stuff and people, though, if you can bear to sift through the crap.
i didn't see the fifth estate special, but i saw rupert of fromthewilderness.com talking about u.s. government complicity and i thought, YEAH! it's about frickin' time i saw this on TV. now maybe my family will stop trying to have me commited.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Post it in entertainment.

Yes, I'm being an arse; and no, I don't care.

Why? There is a good program on about the undeniable conpiracy revolving around 9/11. Surely thats important for ATSers to see. Especially the ones who post in this section alot. Good info to have.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmrh

Whats NOT possible???

LOL nice post friend
It is true... Imagination is the key to knowlege... I have though about this alot. Sure there are alot of people on ats who are nuts, but the fact of the matter is there is alot of information here which pertains to life.... you just have to read throught it all even though your too lazy
and sift through all the relative information which pertains to your interests.

People on ats are like a family even through we have never met... we share the same interests and who knows one day we might be running the show...

all those republicans are so old that they will all die out soon enough.

I'm glad that you made your post though.... as the process is almost complete... tmrh is now a member of ATS

mwahahahhhha

[Edited on 10-30-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ya ya ya .. lets make the post longer and even more unreadable :p

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Remember I know where u live

join