It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just saw that episode and caught the reference

Really caught me off guard, I didn't expect to hear that..lol

Sporty

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hawaii goes German...

Death coming to Lost...

One of the DarkUFO site contributers, Sawyer840, is currently in Hawaii on vacation an taking tours of the filming etc. You can see location photos and reports on the blog Sawyer840.

One of the things that they managed to find out is that they are also about to film a death on the show. The info is being kept very secret currently and we don't have details of who the death will involve. Hopefully they'll have some more info soon which they can then pass onto us.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Any new information on Lost moving to Mondays? If it's set to run against Heroes I am going to be very upset...I only have one line into my TiVo so I can't record both!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealOrNot
Any new information on Lost moving to Mondays? If it's set to run against Heroes I am going to be very upset...I only have one line into my TiVo so I can't record both!!!

have no fear

recent information tells that 'lost' will continue to be on wednesdays

LOST Shoot by KGMB...

It's not often that a location shoot for ABC's "LOST" captures the attention of the local media. But a recent scene required a media circus at the Hawaii State Capitol (which was playing the Los Angeles Criminal Court). It was so dramatic, newsrooms around Honolulu got calls, and real reporters showed up to check out the fake reporters. Here's the report from KGMB (our CBS affiliate)

LOST Holding Court...

After nearly a week of preparation, including substantial carpentry and set building, court is now formally in session at the Laniakea YWCA. Much of the facility has effectively been taken over by the “LOST” production crew, with classes canceled today and tomorrow and “QUIET!” signs posted throughout. The cameras are clearly rolling for an intense scene, one no doubt tied to Friday’s media circus at the Hawaii State Capitol building. A scene that involves Kate (Evangeline Lilly)… and Jack (Matthew Fox).

Yes, Jack the Crying Doctor was spotted in the neighborhood, and I was actually able to watch him film a brief scene on Friday a few yards below the spot where Kate arrived to much ado a few hours before.

Down in the underground parking lot for the capitol building, near the guard booth and lower entrance off Miller St., a clean-shaven, leather-jacket wearing Jack has a brief conversation with the striking, poised Kate we saw at the end of Season 3. Jack steps away from an older, brown pickup truck, not unlike the one Locke drove in one of his flashbacks, to talk to Kate. There’s some awkwardness, but there are also some smiles. Eventually, Jack helps Kate get into a yellow taxi cab, and watches as it drives away.

Lost Keeping Cool...

“LOST” wrapped a major, two-day location shoot today at the Laniakea YWCA, capping several days of work at the downtown building.

Inside, Kate pleads not guilty to a laundry list of crimes, including murder, assault and weapons charges. Outside, crews worked hard to maintain both the ideal climate and the dramatic silence required for the scene. Street noise and tire screeches from the parking garage directly across the second-floor set vexed the sound crew, leaking in through old windows and conduits required for wiring and air conditioning.

It may seem curious that “LOST” would construct a courtroom in the historic building, especially since it stands a mere block away from the Hawaii Supreme Court and State Capitol — locations where majestic, court-like rooms are already built. But short of a studio lot, there’s a lot to be said for a facility you can effectively lock down and control, something the YWCA apparently offers… hopefully to its great benefit in the long term, despite the short-term inconvenience caused to members and every day visitors.

Filming, Lawyers and Wednesday's...

- The woman we saw on the balcony is called Susan and she is one of the lawyers on Kate's trial
- Lost is staying on Wednesday's as far as the everyone there is concerned
- They will start filming on the beach soon
- Filming is not done chronologically

Heroic Hurley moment coming...

so, it appears that kate will have to answer to her crimes after getting off lost island

interesting stuff...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
First Official Pictures from Season 4...

TV Guides behind the Scene Promotional Photo...

Break out the magnifying glasses and prepare to hypothesize to your heart's content, Lost fans. At right is an exclusive photo from the set of the new season of ABC's Lost, premiering... well, way too long a time from now, for my liking. I see Sayid, Bernard and Desmond, and you can spy Juliet on the far right, also standing in front of the plane.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Kim not 'Lost' on return to Korea...

Slammer Time for Michelle Rodriguez...

"Lost" reruns land at Sci Fi, G4...

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Sci Fi Channel and videogame-oriented outlet G4 have snapped up off-network cable rights to ABC's "Lost," and will star airing the drama next fall.

Sci Fi is planning to "stack" the drama in a weekly four-hour primetime block, possibly on Monday nights, and also has obtained the right to stream a limited number of episodes at SciFi.com.

G4, which will air the show as a primetime strip (Monday-to-Fiday), is planning to give "Lost" the same interactive treatment it has given such acquired series as "Cops" and "Star Trek," dubbing it "Lost 2.0" and offering viewers multiple interactive and Web-enabled elements. G4 also has obtained exclusive cable weekend rights as well as the right to stream a limited number of episodes at G4tv.com.

Andrea Roth joins cast...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If Writers Go on Strike, Viewers Can Expect More Shots of Reality...

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 19 — During the last Hollywood writers strike, in 1988, David Letterman gave a blunt assessment of the quality of his show.

“We have nothing to do, the writers aren’t here,” he intoned at the opening of one show. “So a guy’s gonna come in and shave me. Fifty-five minutes, ladies and gentlemen! Fifty-five minutes to go!”

Viewers may want to brace themselves for a lot of similarly jury-rigged entertainment if writers and producers do not come to an agreement on a new contract by the end of the month.

Movie and TV Writers Authorize a Call to Strike...

UK Lost Season 3 DVD Trailer...

Episode 4.07...

Various Spoiler Snippets...

Full Episode 4.07 breakdown...

Lost island from bird's view...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Season 4 - What we know so far - Speculations - Episode 1...

I thought that it was about time that we tried to make a summary of all the known spoilers that we have gathered so far for Season 4 along with some speculations and questions. Let me know what you think and please feel free to share your thoughts,ideas and questions as well.The air dates are based on a Wednesday 6th Feb start.

The following is based on the confirmed spoilers we have so far but remember that this upcoming season is a little difficult to know for sure as some sequences will be shot out of order and some foilers have been sent out by TPTB.

Each day I will go through what we know for each episode, so starting today here is what we know about Episode 1.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ausiello confirms Death Spoiler...

Question: Do you have any Lost scoop? — Isabella
Ausiello: Those rumors about a death occurring during the first half of the season are unequivocally, 100 percent true.

Libby not returning before Episode 7...

Question: Any news on when Libby will show up on Lost? — Max
Ausiello: Not before Episode 7.

Season 4 - What we know so far - Speculations - Episode 3...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
New Station and Dinosaurs!...

Dinosaurs, huh???

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Season 4 - What we know so far - Speculations - Episode 5...

Sunset on the Beach...

Thanks to Lost Virtual Tour for informing us that the advanced screening of the Season 4 Premiere will occur on Saturday February 2, 2008.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK, I haven't even thought about LOST for awhile until I read todays newspaper.

Gin got a diwi.......ouch!

When the Mexican chick and the crazy chick both got drunk driving charges in Hawaii they were killed in the same episode by Michael.

Now gin (jin?) has a drunk driving charge......There is a pattern....

I'm betting the smoke monster gets him

Either way, he's dead.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Now gin (jin?) has a drunk driving charge......There is a pattern....

I was worrying about that. I hope they keep him.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Episode S4E03 - The Economist (Sayid Centric)...

As some of you know we had a story posted over in the Rumours section. It was originally posted on a Brazilian blog and we had some people translate the information, some of which was up for debate about the correct wording. I confirmed the bulk of the spoilers with another source who told me that yes, what was posted was true.

I then made contact with Carlos, a journalist, who was kind enough to write to me with his actual info translated into excellent English. So this is direct from the person who was able to read the script/production pages.

Something shocking coming in Episode 7...

This is the juiciest piece of information we gave them: As shocking as these scripts have been for us nothing as shocked us more than the end of episode 7.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hardest Lost Quiz?...

This wasn't that hard. I got two wrong (questions eight and nine).

LOST in Korea...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by they see ALL]

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66 >>

join