It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tells troops to be prepared to strike Israel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Wrong. I'm sorry to say that is comparing apples to oranges. If Hezz. could strike Israeli strategic targets it would. Hezz doesn't have the smart bomb capability that Israel has (yet they continue to strike civilians and the U.N.) they have mostly mortar shells they are shooting aimlessly. They have very few smart bombs, that most likely come from Iran and Syria. So your point in INVALID! AAC

how do you figure that? maybe if they were pointing them towards military targets and they were straying into civilian areas your argument might be valid. but as we have all seen, they are intentionally sending missiles and mortars into high population areas for the terror value.....hence the name "terrorist."

you are absolutely right about comparing apples to oranges however....youve got an organization that intentionally targets civilians pitted against a country that is going out of its way to try and limit civilian casualties.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
BRING EM ON i say!!! Israel, with the help of God will see to it the evil axis of powers are dealt with 1 by 1.

Please tell me that you are being facetious. I am so tired of the 1 way street with Israel. They do whatever they want, to whomever they want, having no regard for whatever laws may be in place. Then they cry the blues about everybody else, the entire time holding their hands out - Give me, give me, give me........
Israel orchestrates countless crimes, because they know that good old Uncle Sam will be there to protect them.
If it were up to me, I would release the leash on Israel. They have spied on the US - SPIED on the country that has stopped them from being a smoking hole in the ground. Frankly I absolutley believe that Israel had knowledge of 9/11, yet did nothing to help. Why? So that the US would go in and take out their enemies.

I know that Israel deals with alot of terror on their homeland. I respect the people of Israel, however I think that the Governing bodies of Israel are a disgrace.
There is a reason why they are so hated.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
you posted:

"Please tell me that you are being facetious. I am so tired of the 1 way street with Israel. They do whatever they want, to whomever they want, having no regard for whatever laws may be in place. Then they cry the blues about everybody else, the entire time holding their hands out - Give me, give me, give me........ "

Israel is not getting a one way street here. I dont know where you are getting that idea. It is quite obvious by the news media reports and what is coming out of Washington that Israel is being held back by outsiders. They are operating with gloves on. Not so the muslims. As I posted..this has been going on for almost 60 plus years now. I can remember the public bus bombings in Israel. Almost no condemnation by outside nations for this.

Your definition of doing whatever they want to whom ever they want also applies to the muslims. Think long and hard on this considering what happened over the weekend in Seattle, Washington. Also the part about no regard for whatever laws may be in place.

As for spying...think long and hard on this one too. I build submarines for a living. Ive been doing this long enough to know that we (America) spy on our friends as well as our enemies. Getting down to brass tacks ...we have no friends out here. We also spy on our own people and have been doing so for over 50 years now. Most Americans are dumber than dirt about this. Really dumb behind thier remote controllers and steering wheels.

I dont know what world you live in but you will do well asleep behind he wheel till its time to wake up.

In short ..there are no good guys out here..none..including us Americans.

THere are no good guys out here among the Muslims and Israelis either...a concept heavily missed by our "victimization Media" always rooting for what they feed a gulllible public as the "underdog." As if this opportunistic media is running this war by the non virtue of their reporting...for ratings. REmember...the media is running this war..not the waring partys.
You want to reign someone in..reign in the media.

Some of the posters here come off as if someone should be getting several free throws from the line...to "level the playing field. Talk about stupid personified.
This is a war...there are no makeovers here for second place. A 60 year olde war.
Sooner or later it is going to be finished...sooner...or later.....not from the free throw line. Not from the "victimization position."

Orangetom

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well done on your research on the "Sampson Complex."

Also well done concerning the "Masada Complex" for which the Sampson Complex replaced. Amazing to me that so many Americans havent a clue about this concept while sucking up much of the drivel which passes for news and information behind thier remote controllers.

Hey America...how about those Redskins....American Idol and really important stuff in life.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
My point is, that israel isnt a large piece of land.
Compared to Iran and Syria.
Iran and Syria are are much more militarily advanced nation than they were back in the day.

No, they aren't. In 60ties and 70ties Syria and Egypt had the most advanced russian systems available. In fact technologicaly they were roughly on the same level with Israel. Hell Russian pilots even flew Egyptian planes!. Now Syria has #e. Their aircraft and SAMs are from 70ties, tanks and ground equipment is not much better. Iran the same. They had one of the most advanced planes in 70ties - Tomcats. Guess what they have now, after 30 years? The same Tomcats.

They can use there VAST land space to great effect, where as israel dont have that many targets that are disposable.

They had vast space before. Not much help.

If you lobbed thousands, upon thousnads of missles from iran and syria into israel, you'd make a major % damage to there ability.

compared to bombing Iran and Syria on the same extent, you do minimal damage % wise.
I believe Israel would not sustain an attack from syria and Iran somply due to the population, and the land mass.

The only problem is they haven't "thousands of misilles able to hit Israel". They can follow Palestinian example and throw some rocks, though. Surely Israel is already scared.

Why do so many people believe that current day israel could walk over current day iran syria and lebanon.

Well,

- in previous wars they had support of USSR, one of the world superpowers. Now Russia is no longer superpower and they cannot count on their help anyway.
- in past there were always AT LEAST two fronts (Egypt, Syria). Now there would be only one.
- Iran is too far away, as I already stated they cannot deliver any significant help except few thousands cannon fodder volunteers (oh pardon martyr fighters), so it would be effectively Syria against Israel.
- Assad is dictator and dictators never start wars they cannot win.

I think Israel will have 1000 casualties at most and Damascus would be occupied in week or so. That would be the end of war.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In the midst of the chaos that this board has become,i ask one question.

Would lebanon be in the mess its in now if they followed the U.N resolution to disband and get rid of hezbollah in the first place?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
In the midst of the chaos that this board has become,i ask one question.

Would lebanon be in the mess its in now if they followed the U.N resolution to disband and get rid of hezbollah in the first place?

Not only they didn't disband it, those suckers even admited them into the goverment!
And they didn't even bothered to kick them out of coalition after they attacked Israel. Now they're paying they price, it seems.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dont worry...I order to stop this war from excallating even more ..we will eventually put Lebanon and Hezbolla and also Israel more on the welfare dole at AMerican public expense. Dont forget Hamas too.

Its the only way to bring even the "appearence " of peace. Put them on the welfare dole.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Welfare Dole...this is called "Diplomacy."

Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join