It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The absolute truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I never said that the Holy Spirit is not God.

Please don't put words into my mouth.

When we fornicate, we profane that Creative Energy that is the manifestation of God.

Spirit is the most elevated form of Energy.

All energy is Spirit at a lower vibration.

All matter is energy at a lower vibration.

Everything comes from IOD-HEVE, who is the Consuming Fire of Christ in All of Nature, the All in All.

Please be a little more open minded and study the infomation I quoted in my last post, without any preconceptions, and pray for the Inner-Christ to Illuminate you regarding it.

Remember, Yeshua said that He taught in parables.

Don't take everything literally.

Also, karma is the Law of cause and effect.

And since everything is interdependant, when we violate others(and our own bodies which are not really ours, but belong to the Holy Spirit), we really violate ourselves.

Nothing contradictory about that.

But the reason that karma(The Law established by Christ) can be forgiven, is because of this:

When an inferior law is transcended by a superior law, the inferior law is washed away.

But karmic acts against the Holy Spirit(Kamaduro and Karmasaya) cannot be forgiven and must be payed through suffering.

Anyway...

This is why I mentioned earlier in this thread, the quote of Samael Aun Weor in regard to the absurdity of talking about Absolute Truth, when we have not even comprehended relative truth that is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, or Daath, Sex, Alchemy.....

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Tamahu]

1) You denied the Holy Spirit is God by your defining of Him as "an energy" or a "force".

2) Jesus in no way established the law of karma. Karma is contradictory from its start, hence it could not come from God for He is a non-contradictory Being.

3) Read again your statement...

This is why I mentioned earlier in this thread, the quote of Samael Aun Weor in regard to the absurdity of talking about Absolute Truth, when we have not even comprehended relative truth that is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, or Daath, Sex, Alchemy.....

Would you say that the above statement is "absolutely true" ?

If you believe that "YES, the above statement is true" please explain then how you can speak of this when "we" (you included) have yet to comprehend "relative truth"??

In other words, if the above statement is TRUE, that it's absurd to talk about Absolute Truth, when we have yet to comprehend relative truth then this would be TRUE for ALL PEOPLE thus making it an "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" for all people!!! It contradicts itself.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You're making this more complicated than it needs to be.

The Holy Spirit is the energy of Creation itself(the synthesis of the Positive, Negative and Neutral Conciliating Forces in all of Nature).

That energy is in our sexual glands as well.

And this is why the Man and Woman, Jachin and Boaz, have to work with these forces in the right way without fornicating.

They have to channel within themselves the Conciliating Force of the Holy Spirit in order to have the gift of the Holy Spirit

So to profane it through fornication is to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Many people speak against Sex, saying that it is something gross, sinful, etc.; yet they have no problem with the disgusting vices of masturbation, wet dreams, and all other types of fornication.

These are the hypocritical Pharisees.

I think I am beginning to see what you are saying, although it is not completely clear. Yes there is a +, -, and = (positive,negative,neutral) in the world.

In the world, the best you can manifest with your endeavours is to bring the positive and negative into a balance, or the close to = as one can, but this is not a measure of salvation, but only an outward expression of it.

When you mention sexual deviance, it is clear that many proclaim sex as sin in one form or another, and then I am sure have expressions of it within them that denies their words. Sex is an example. Physical sex is one expression of the truth, which culminates in what the bible describes as the "marriage of the lamb". This is when the spiritual man and woman unite or become one and achieve orgasm. It is like the earthly experience of oneness of climax as an example, but is different.

Instead of a man being inside a woman in the physical, the man goes inside the woman spiritually. At this point the woman conceives a new child which is shared by the man and woman, just like in the physical world, but in the spiritual example it is more perfect, in that the man can manifest the physical world in whatever way the woman desires. This is the marriage and true consecration of marriage talked about within the bible. It is not a physical act or sex, but a point in time described throughout the whole book (bible).

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
UnrealZA

Again, if you were paying attention, you would see that I was implying that God is Spirit, and that energy is an emanation of God(Spirit).

In Hebrew God is Kether, Chokmah and Binah.

Binah is the Holy Spirit which unfolds from Chokmah and Kether.

These Three are IOD-HEVE or Jehovah.

Christ is not a personality.

Christ is Spirit.

We have to incarnate Christ(as did Yeshua) through Initiation so that we can be made in His image.

We only have the form of man, but are not Men in the complete sense of the word because most of us have not Incarnated the Spirit, which is Christ who is latent within us.

When one Incarnates or achieves Union with Christ, then this one can say that She/He is made in His image; because to only have the form of man without incarnating the formless Spirit, is to not be truly made in His image.

The Great Master Yeshua was one who incarnated Christ, so therefore everything He spoke was from that formless Intelligence that the Gospels refer to as Christ, the Holy Spirit.

He is the Word made flesh.

Christ is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

However the most beautiful Spiritual Atoms are of the Son, manifested through the Bodhisattva who is the Son of Man that comes to liberate sentient beings from suffering.

And I will not speak of Absolute Truth because it cannot be emulated.

As said earlier, it is better to speak of Alchemy, because Alchemy is in relation to that which is practical and that which produces results in our life such as bringing us out of suffering.

The Absolute Truth of God, AElohim or Adi-Buddha, is beyond any words we can ascribe to it.

As I said earlier in this thread, the Absolute Truth is always New and can therefore not be captured for even a nanosecond.

How could we know The Absolute Truth before the ego is completely dead?

Perhaps one could experience the level of Being of Ain Soph by extracting their Soul from their personality through meditation.

But when that experience is over, and the Soul returns to the personality; the egos of lust, pride, anger, etc. will still be there if they have not been previously eliminated.

Our moment-to-moment life is what must be comprehended if we wish for ourselves and others to be liberated from suffering.

It has nothing to do with belief.

It has to do with what IS.

And you still haven't told me what is contradictory about the Laws of God that are ther Laws of Interdependence and Cause and Effect(karma).

Relative doesn't mean subjective.

Relative is in relation to the Law of interdependence.

Please see my quote from H.H. the Dalai Lama a couple pages back.

And ben

Orgasm?

Please read the link in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Orgasm is fornication and can only lead to suffering.

That link clarifies everything you've brought up.

Regards

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Orgasm is fornication and can only lead to suffering.

Orgasm is the joy of union in a physical way, it is not fornication. Fornication is the union of a man and woman outside of marriage, which has not yet occurred. Physical marriage is a type showing us what is to come. The flesh means nothing at all, the real union will occur when all is finished.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join