It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The absolute truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The absolute truth of God is that all sins have been forgiven. You may not know it yet, but all the worlds hatred and everyones opinions on what is right and wrong is incorrect.

The murderers, rapists, politicians, thieves, adulterers, idolaters, liars, and just generally what people think are bad people are all going to be saved and we will all live with them on a day to day basis in the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you ready for this?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
from the 'potty' throne about how all the 'sins' are going/are flushed down the 'mercy' drain...

Hope the 'rock' throwing 'mob' doesn't stone you for saying the Truth...

But meanwhile back at the Zoo, the 'beasts' are fighting as 'time' goes by...

Lolove n luck n good health/sex/emotions/passions...Ave Maria !

[Holy Dora Dyke, Robin ! ]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
The absolute truth of God is that all sins have been forgiven.
(...)
people are all going to be saved and we will all live with them on a day to day basis in the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you ready for this?

YES!!!!!!! Count me in!!!!

Hooray for God!

A bigger 'man' than any human being ever could aspire to be~!
Total forgiveness for everyone!

Talk about amnesty international!!!!! 2000 years retro-active, even!

And if all you hell-preaching churchians don't like it
well...

OR

OR
:bnghd:
EVEN

BUT our opinions won't change a thing, because this is God's plan, not man's!

BECAUSE God IS MAGNANIMOUS!

What the heck does that mean?

• a do-gooder
  • a good Joe
  • a soft touch
  • accommodating
  • all heart
  • altruistic
  • amiable
  • approachable
  • beneficent
  • benevolent
  • benign
  • big
  • big-hearted
  • bold
  • bounteous
  • bountiful
  • caring
  • charitable
  • chivalrous
  • compassionate
  • conciliatory
  • considerate
  • courteous
  • courtly
  • empathetic
  • faithful
  • feeling
  • forbearing
  • forgiving
  • freely generous
  • gallant
  • generous
  • gentle
  • gentlemanly
  • gracious
  • great
  • helpful
  • heroic
  • high-minded
  • honorable
  • humane
  • humanitarian
  • kind-hearted
  • knightly
  • lavish
  • liberal
  • lionhearted
  • lofty
  • long-suffering
  • mellow
  • mindful
  • munificent
  • noble
  • obliging
  • open-handed
  • pardoning
  • patient
  • philanthropic
  • piteous
  • quixotic
  • responsive
  • satisfied
  • selfless
  • sensitive
  • solicitous
  • sparing
  • sublime
  • supportive
  • sympathetic
  • tender-hearted
  • thoughtful
  • true
  • understanding
  • ungrudging
  • unselfish
  • unsparing
  • unstinting
  • valiant
  • warm-hearted
  • well-disposed

...just to name a few....

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are you ready for this?

yes i'm ready for that day.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Let's talk about these then.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:24 (words of Jesus Christ)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

This place seems to be eat up with demons these days. :/

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Absolute Truth?

The Science of Meditation

It is not possible to experience Reality or Truth, that which interests all of us, unless we free the Essence, which is trapped in the ego; if we do not, we will have to continue to live on in a world of dreams, in the intellectual center, emotional center, motor center, instinctive or the sexual centers. We want to be able to escape, to experience Truth.

The Great Kabir Jesus said: “Know the Truth and it will make you free.”

Truth is not a question of theories; it is not a question of believing or not believing. It is not a Matter of concepts or opinions.

Can you form opinions in relation to Truth?

What is an opinion? It is the projection of a concept, keeping the doubt and Fear that truth is another thing.

What is a concept? Simply an elaborated Reasoning projected by the mind; it can coincide or not coincide with something.

Can we assume that a concept or an opinion given out by the Intellect would be precisely the Truth? No.

What is an idea? An idea can be magnificent; for example we can form an idea in relation to the Sun; such idea could be more or less exact, or more or less mistaken, but they are not the Sun. That way also we could form multiple ideas in relation to Truth but they are not the Truth.

When Jesus Christ was asked what is Truth he kept silence; when Gautama Sakyamuni the Buddha received the same question, he turned back and walked away. Truth cannot be defined by words; the same with a sunset. Anyone can go into Ecstasy while watching the Sun beginning to hide behind the golden splendour of the mountains, but trying to communicate to others this mystical experience is very difficult because others will not feel the same.

So Truth cannot be communicated. Truth is real for the one who has the experience. When freed of the ego we can experience Truth, we can perceive a radical transforming element within us as a high voltage element. This is possible but we have to know how to get it: by putting to work our Consciousness to replace mind and feeling so that the integrated Consciousness in us will be the one to function.

We must have a passive mind, a passive feeling and a passive personality, but have a totally active Consciousness. To understand this is indispensable; it is urgent if we are to become practical meditators.

Responding To Christian Fundamentalism?

"Therefore, no one can recognize the truth, because no one has ever known it.

"Let us not talk about the truth. It is better to talk about Alchemy.

"The "I" can die only by transmuting desire into Wisdom and Love.

"The Truth comes to us only when the "I" dies.

- Samael Aun Weor, Chapter 29, The Fundamental notions of Endocrinology and Criminology

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
BECAUSE God IS MAGNANIMOUS!

What the heck does that mean?

The 99+1 Names of Allah

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's right!

Esau is my brother, Ishmael is my brother, every human being is my brother and we all came from the

SAME CREATOR.

It's really so simple--why do we have to be so cliquish and ugly when we are ALL OF US
on this third stone from the sun

FAMILY?

Come on people, now, smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
RIGHT NOW~

Tomorrow is a day too late.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wisesheep,

Thanks for bringing the truth to the table. Yea, the demons are stirring.

All is well in hell, huh queeny.

I noticed that you failed to mention who your God is. Are you ashamed of him?

My God says that if you deny Him before men, he will deny you in heaven.

What does your God say? Can you deny him?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The murderers, rapists, politicians, thieves, adulterers, idolaters, liars, and just generally what people think are bad people are all going to be saved and we will all live with them on a day to day basis in the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you ready for this?

Does your avatar have some secret meaning because I can't understand what it is?

What do you mean by being saved? How I see it is this: there is two parallel systems one is black and one is white. One has a god and the other has a god, both have physical and etherial existance.

But there is one catch.. the universe the light shining in the darkness is the good and it is really the creation of existance or thought. The darkness is a lesser form of existance or thought and it WILL NOT survive into the reincarnation of the next universe not whole at least.

In other words there has to be a price for being selfish and getting what you want in your entire existance at the pain and suffering of others otherwise the entire universe would be a sham.

So in a few words... I don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The murderers, rapists, politicians, thieves, adulterers, idolaters, liars, and just generally what people think are bad people are all going to be saved and we will all live with them on a day to day basis in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Great, release the prisoners! What's the point in punishing people for breaking the laws, or have laws for that matter, if it doesn't matter?

What a load of

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
there is something about the 'throne' that you are sitting on... it doesn't seem to have a solid piece that flips up or are you sitting on it???

Well, we see our pal 'Tootsie' came trotting in with her big masterpiece of info and 'sun' [mmm, 'sun', maybe a Idol worshiper ] is throwing rocks n 'dung balls' ar poor Queenannie38 ... ohhh annie/tootsie you forgot that She is a MotherHen too !... also that She said[look it up plz] if you really groove Her, that She would take care of you, like a Mother looks after Her only-begotten Son...

So Toots, lets let Mom clean up the 'mess'..............

Lolove n luck n wonderful health/sex/emotion/passion... Ave Maria ! OMG !

Edit: ohhh 'sun'...you forgot to say the Name of The Lord Jesus, the Son-of-GOD who came in Mary's Immaculate Flesh ! Wow what a big-bang that was ! Maria, say it loudly n its like Music Playing, say it softly n its like Praying ! MARIA/JESUS !

[edit on 30-7-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
What does your God say?

MY God says you are a

SOURPUSS

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

What does your God say?

MY God says you are a

SOURPUSS

Funny how you just a posting machine with all the answers until the questions get specific.

And for all your fruitless work of twisting the truth you are ashamed of your god.

As always you are quick to praise the blind and lost.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

As always you are quick to praise the blind and lost.

Then this one's for you, baby!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If god forgives those types of people then Id rather be in hell.

I mean really why even try if anything you do gets you saved anyway... why not just go out and commit all of those atrocities at once and continuously?

Nah, it makes no sense what-so-ever. I mean why have the Ten Commandments?

Why have a bible?
There had better be accountability for scumbags that do this stuff...or else When I shuffle off this mortal coil.. I am personally going to kick gods A$$!

So to answer your question of:

original quote by: ben91069

NO! I am not ready for this... But Ill tell you this...if you are right...then God better be ready for me... Cause his A$$ is grass!

and he will be doing this
to me! when I am finished with him.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
If god forgives those types of people then Id rather be in hell.

Naah, you don't mean that. I don't believe anyone is suggesting that there aren't consequenses. There are. Big ones. But eternal torture and hellfire damnation isn't one of them. Think about how long a mortal's life is compared to eternity. It's not even a blip.

When the time comes, it'll make sense. Trust me when I say to trust God.

How long did it take God to transform Saul on the road to Damascus? And he was the most evil man who ever lived. How much time will it take God to turn around the worst of us, given an eternity to do so? Not as long as you think. But I suspect anyone in the process will think it's a lot longer. Mere conjecture on my part re the perception of time, so don't ask me for a reference.

Believe me, I understand your point. I'm far short on the "loving/forgiving" scale myself.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I dont deny that I have my own problems with god.. I do

I believ him to be an absentee landlord... that permits wickedness and evil to succeed here in the mortal world.

And if the author if the thread is right.. then screw god!.. I am sorry if that offends anyone.. but Thats how I feel. Now if the guy is not right.. and they will face judgement.. then thats another story.. and god should understand my perspective..

Personally I already think I AM going to hell(if there is such a place) because I do not believe myself to be worthy of saving anyway.

Sorry... like I said I have Issues with god.. that still need to be worked out.. too bad he wont talk to me about it...lol hes busy telling bush to invade Iraq I guess.
*edit-Addition

thanks though yeahright.. I CAN understand where you are coming from... I think I am having a really really bad day. And this authors point kinda pushed me over the top.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
I believ him to be an absentee landlord... that permits wickedness and evil to succeed here in the mortal world.

You're half right.

And if the author if the thread is right.. then screw god!.. I am sorry if that offends anyone.. but Thats how I feel. Now if the guy is not right.. and they will face judgement.. then thats another story.. and god should understand my perspective..

He understands. More than you or I can imagine.

Personally I already think I AM going to hell(if there is such a place) because I do not believe myself to be worthy of saving anyway.

You aren't worthy. None of us are.

Sorry... like I said I have Issues with god.. that still need to be worked out.. too bad he wont talk to me about it...lol hes busy telling bush to invade Iraq I guess.

He will. Ask and you shall receive.

thanks though yeahright.. I CAN understand where you are coming from... I think I am having a really really bad day. And this authors point kinda pushed me over the top.

Hang in there, and peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Naah, you don't mean that. I don't believe anyone is suggesting that there aren't consequenses. There are. Big ones.

That's right.

But eternal torture and hellfire damnation isn't one of them. Think about how long a mortal's life is compared to eternity. It's not even a blip.

Right again!

When the time comes, it'll make sense. Trust me when I say to trust God.

I'll vouche for you on that!

How long did it take God to transform Saul on the road to Damascus? And he was the most evil man who ever lived. How much time will it take God to turn around the worst of us, given an eternity to do so? Not as long as you think.

Once again, a resounding THAT'S RIGHT.

God is a miracle worker--that's not just something the old folks say. A true miracle is when He turns a human heart inside out and makes it beat for real.

The twinkling of an eye. Saul/Paul could be considered a poster child for this concept. I think I'm in the running, too. I have never been much count for anything--I've done so much wrong that you'd think I wouldn't dare speak about God.

But we all do wrong--ALL OF US.

If you don't want for others to be forgiven and take their rightful seat at the party at the end--then don't plan on being forgiven, yourself--even for one little white lie or hijacking that choice parking place at the mall last week--might as well just throw that invite in the trash for all the good it will do you if that is the course you feel wont to take--God forgives, but man holds a grudge--in his holier-than-thou illusory righteousness....

It's okay if you guys don't want to hang out with us gutter-sluts and criminals from this world--no one said you had to. But that's right where God is going to be--serving us poor wretched worms at His feast table--and His banner over all banqueters will be LOVE.

And the self-righteous and 'good' people will have some growling bellies, no doubt.

:shk:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join