It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August the 3rd WWIII Begins!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowboat
Does it say anywhere in Bible who is going to win the superbowl this year?

The Jets.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DGtempe, the Prophet, says:

The world will end when your ticker stops. When your number is called. If you're meant to go, you're going no matter what. You could be sitting in your living room watching tv and the roof will cave in on you for no reason.

This guy got a tip from one of his angels that the grimreaper was looking for him.
He didnt want to die so he shaved his head bold, and hid in a movie theater for many hours. The grimreaper was out looking for him. Unable to find him, the grimreaper says to himself, i got to get someone and pretend its (Bob)- so- he went into a movie theater and said to himself, this bald guy will do just fine.

Courtesy of Grandma.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Hmmmmmmmm..........this is like the millionth time since Ive joined ATS that someone out there is convinced our doom is imminenet within the next few weeks. It certainly wont be the last.

I must say, this bible code stuff is a bit boring. The Aussie Bloke and Wric Julien get way better marks for drama and creativity!

I going to say the same thing. It to be a bit much don't you thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

DGtempe, the Prophet, says:

The world will end when your ticker stops. When your number is called. If you're meant to go, you're going no matter what. You could be sitting in your living room watching tv and the roof will cave in on you for no reason.

This guy got a tip from one of his angels that the grimreaper was looking for him.
He didnt want to die so he shaved his head bold, and hid in a movie theater for many hours. The grimreaper was out looking for him. Unable to find him, the grimreaper says to himself, i got to get someone and pretend its (Bob)- so- he went into a movie theater and said to himself, this bald guy will do just fine.

Courtesy of Grandma.

That is a good one Dg, and Dg's Granny. Poor guy.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I looked for a loooong time today for old bible codes to compare the hits and misses to. Most sites want $$$ to join and the ones that don't do not show year previous to years prior 2006. Wonder why?

I admit I was worried looking at them. But I cannot recall any bible codes that have come true. I really wanted to review and compare them. There is not a lot of info out there about the bible codes. Beside Sherry Shiner...and in myhumble opinion she is a LOON!

Given what is happening in the Middle East right now I will admit, I'm afraid, VERY afraid,,,but if it means Chrits return that would be horrific and glorious. I think it will take several months to a few years for WWIII to start, but what do I know.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I looked for a loooong time today for old bible codes to compare the hits and misses to. Most sites want $$$ to join and the ones that don't do not show year previous to years prior 2006. Wonder why?

I admit I was worried looking at them. But I cannot recall any bible codes that have come true. I really wanted to review and compare them. There is not a lot of info out there about the bible codes. Beside Sherry Shiner...and in myhumble opinion she is a LOON!

Given what is happening in the Middle East right now I will admit, I'm afraid, VERY afraid,,,but if it means Chrits return that would be horrific and glorious. I think it will take several months to a few years for WWIII to start, but what do I know.

The sites I posted on page 1 show alot of them in past years. They have been right, if you can call it right anyways about past events such as JFK assassinationand such. The point is, theoretically if you can get words to match past events, eventually you will hit a future event. The problem with that is you have to know what to look for in the first place, which usually you can't do unless you are doing the act your self or time has passed.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out Rock,

Funny thing is before you posted this thread I had been reading that..but the exodus site does not offer up previous years. I couldn't find any today and I sooo want to make comparisons.

Chilling to say the least.

With what is happening in the Middle East is bone chilling as far as prophecy is concerned. I guess we will have to wait and see what Aug 3rd offers up.

Stacey

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Another thread about the bible codes, I must say I agree, it is getting boring.
Anyway on August 3rd if the nukes start falling, I'm going to be in the middle of the Lake District, so that should help, I can't see why anyone would nuke there.

The thing Is, even if the Bible code is there, the Bible was written hundreds of years ago, and many thousands of Parallel universes could of split off since then, (if that is possible) and maybe in those these things are actually happening.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well...I really don't know but it would appear, at first blush, that the world's leaders are playing World of Warcraft and, for some unknown reason, think it is real. Scary!!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I dunno if WWIII will actually star in 7 days or not but all I can say is look up and watch for anything suspicious in the sky...if you see something DUCK!!!
LOLL

Rocques22

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocques22
I dunno if WWIII will actually star in 7 days or not but all I can say is look up and watch for anything suspicious in the sky...if you see something DUCK!!!
LOLL

Rocques22

There's only one problem with ducking in a nuclear war...

Hi mods, love ya, just trying not to get slammed again for the "one-liners"

[edit on 27-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Considering the bible is the biggest crock of # of all time I wouldn't be concerned.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battlefresh
Considering the bible is the biggest crock of # of all time I wouldn't be concerned.

Little harsh there buddy, I am no avid Christian, but that was a little rude don't you think? This is about the bible codes for one not the actual bible. Lighten up would ya?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
August 3, we all die? Rats, I should have booked my holidays for the previous week.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battlefresh

Your not meant to take it seriously. Your meant to appreciate it as a really old example of fantastic fiction. It's a pretty cool book if you look at it that way.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Here in the UK we used to have these guys who wondered about near train stations etc with sandwich boards strapped to them saying "THE END IS NIGH". I was never sure how you were meant to react to this apart from "damn, that's a shame, I've just booked my holidays"

I always wondered where they had gone. Now I realise. They are all on the internet!! In fact it would be useful if ATS could start a forum called "The end is nigh" where people can post these messages of impending doom.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
August 3, we all die? Rats, I should have booked my holidays for the previous week.

No worries friend, if you're interested I'd be glad to tell you how to have every day as a holiday after we die here. No sense in rushing to get there as we have valuable work here, but after work we can have a pretty swwwweeeet retirement

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I always wondered where they had gone. Now I realise. They are all on the internet!! In fact it would be useful if ATS could start a forum called "The end is nigh" where people can post these messages of impending doom.

I don't care who you are, that thar is funny. If the world keeps ending like this, we're not going to have any time to live in the present.

Regarding the Bible, it's a great book when the words are actually read in the order it was put into it. Using word-hunts and "magic" markers just puts lines and colors around stuff making it harder to read.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't get something...

Why do these people that are telling us the world will soon end never giving up?
There are so many organisations that claim Armageddon, WWIII, Comet Impacts or whatever. And so far they were ALWAYS wrong! So, either they are to stubborn to admit their beliefs are Bull Droppings, or they just really love to scare the heck out of us.

Also I wonder, what'll happen when one of their predictions does come true? Would you really believe them?? I wouldn't, after all these times, they were doomed to be right for once weren't they??

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I surely hope they continue to be wrong predictions. They've existed for thousands of years and each generation thought theirs would be the last.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would like to make my own prediction.

I Predict that WW3 will NEVER happen. Feel free to prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join