It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August the 3rd WWIII Begins!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok this bit acutally scared me!

www.exodus2006.com...

8 ab 2006

"In that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I marked my calendar for a great shake on the 2nd of August and a great war to start on the 3rd of Aug... while reserving plane tickets to the moon for the 1st of Aug.
... in otherwords, hope to see all of you again on the 4th of Aug.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't buy into those who say World War III was the cold war -- you need a war liek World War I or II -- planet-wide and real fighting to be a war, in my opinion. World War I and II were just that -- and the cold war, while a "battle" of sorts -- was never referred to as World War III at the time -- only recently.

For all intents though -- with the way things are going down in the middle east, it sure seems like we're about to get World War III going -- seems too late for peace talks and treaties -- that was the talk of the 70s, 80s and 90s pre-911 -- now-a-days we don't talk, we fight. If anything, it looks like we're about to get this one underway -- and Condie Rice's statements of support for Israel seems like we aren't interested in peace talks and cease fires -- we're just going to get into it.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have seen this on bible codes shows on either the History Channel or NatGeo. They mention the same codes and also some ones that mention the use of a nuclear weapon to distroy Jerusalem. Anyone else here anything about that?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 56
I have seen this on bible codes shows on either the History Channel or NatGeo. They mention the same codes and also some ones that mention the use of a nuclear weapon to distroy Jerusalem. Anyone else here anything about that?

Have not heard of these on any History Channel shows, I first saw the August 3rd codes back in April/May when the board was passing around those codes about the commet impact and what not. For a code to predict war in a specific region, and for them all to deal with Israel while Israel is in fact entering a new war is indeed scary! Though I liked the codes when I first saw them way back, I have not seen any to hold any fact when the dates pass, I hope these ones would be wrong as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm could well be the new UN leader. Koffi's presidency runs out late December so either Javier Solana will comfirm the peace treaty on the 1st of Jan 2007 or maybe the new UN leader...

Im sure there will be a rather big escalation of the war in the next few weeks. But to be honest I hope not. I've seen to much killing, death and hurt over the past few weeks to be excited about this now.

I think its great that finally things are coming to a head and that we may be seeing the last few prophecies come true, but if Im right and I hope Im not... There will be ALOT of death soon
Doesnt the bible say sumthing like 2/3rds the population...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I found a thread about atomic holocaust in 2006, started in 2004:
Atomic Holocaust in 2006

And here is a code from Exodus 2006 about an atomic holocaust:
www.exodus2006.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Those of you that think the Cold War was World War III, I understand you, but get over it, because the fact is, it was not a World War. It was a drawn out conflict with proxy wars and escalation but no real fight between the two superpowers: United States and the Soviet Union. If they had fight, then yes, I would call it World War III, but it's not.

Now, for this August 2/3 "event." I read about it and frankly I don't know what to believe. I usually don't believe in such nonsense, but we will see when the time comes. The fact is, Iran is threatning a "hurricane" in the Middle East, and Israel is not showing any signs of backing down. Syria or Iran has to get involved and right now, I don't see that happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'll go about life as I normally do, August 3rd will come and go like the ebb and flow of the ocean's tide. Don't get me wrong though, the increased violence in the Middle East is something to worry about, but as far as the end coming on the 3rd of August, that remains to be seen. It would suck too, that's right around the time of preseason football!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The Bible codes are a fiction. Take the whole bible. Many many characters. My estimate would be around half a million seperate letters (about five hundred letters per page, hebrew version). Ok now, statistics show that somewhere, somehow, the letters will come together in a way that will make sense. With such a large number of characters and different formations to chooses from, It is very likely something will work out.

check out www.reasons.org...

[edit on 7.25.06 by ProveIt]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Hmmmmmmmm..........this is like the millionth time since Ive joined ATS that someone out there is convinced our doom is imminenet within the next few weeks. It certainly wont be the last.

I must say, this bible code stuff is a bit boring. The Aussie Bloke and Wric Julien get way better marks for drama and creativity!

I totally agree.To add to your comment,people tend to be excited with the fact of a global war happening.Is life really this boring to make somebody wish this?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
we're already in WWIII, it just hasnt been labled that yet...
most of the same countries that participated in the first and second war have or are participating in the current wars in iraq and afganistan and soon to be iran

histroy will remember this war as WWIII, of that i am sure

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
August the Third? That's way too early!

If you look at the situation in the world, the only possible place for the Third World War to start within a week is Israel, Lebanon, Iran. The conflicts that have been going on there are not serious enough for a world war to start in one week...

All that's happened in Iran is a bunch of fanatics claiming they want Israel off the map, but haven't they been saying that for years already?

The conflict between Israel and Hezbollah is pretty serious, but I believe there have been way more important things in the Middle East (like the Gulf War), and that didn't turn out into a World War did it now?

Like other people here have been saying, first should countries like Russia, China have to be involved, to my opinion also France and Great Britain should. Yet all that we've seen so far is friendly, but urgent requests from the world leaders for the conflict to end. If you look at the way the first two WW's started, you will see that there was long period with lots of issues before the actual war began.

To make a conclusion, I think this all may be the beginning to another great war, but August the Third 2006? Nah!!

World War III is over. World War IV started on 9/11. Perhaps your August
date is one more battle in WWIV.

Are you sure you've been taking the right pills lately?
Cause this is nothing more then crap on a stick, The Cold War, wasn't a real war, everyone knows that, it was just a game of bluff between US and Sovjet-Union trying to be better then eachother.

9/11, might be the start of the War Against Terrorism, but that was ofcourse nothing copmared to a world war... It's was more like the big bully (USA) picking on the poor nerdy kids( Afghanistan, Iraq).

If you consider these two events World Wars, then you'd have to count every conflict in human history as a WW, making the upcoming WW, World War 39485

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Are we a naturally violent race, and that the bible codes and our fasinations with predicting death prove that?

We are not naturally violent race, but we have a potential for violence.
Those are two different things.

Can humans be programmed for violence? Of course thay can.
Are priests inducing feelings of guilt, fear, and inferior complex in us? Yes.
Are Bible and other religious documents good programming tool? Most definately.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
One thing to remember is that WW2 started when Hitler INVADED Poland.

Iran & Syria are twitchy and have already warned against invasions of their own countries and said they will retaliate.

Each side would be right in their own regards. The invading country would be doing so to fight terrorism and feels its their right and on the other side the invaded will protect itself and show it cant be trampled upon & ignored.

Lebanon said they would also join the fight so an escalation could actually happen quite quickly if one side seriously displeases the other.

THe only way to stop this is if all the countries involved work together, but that is unlikely.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There seems to be some confusion with the codes.

It states that Aug. 3rd will be a very bloody day, not the start of WW3. Just wanted to clarify.

Also in case, the comet code doesn't give a complete date talking about May. It just says 2006 and 2010. Ethiopia will burn. Also mentions the mid-atlantic.

August 2nd was stated correctly. I think it will be an earthquake in Jerusalem. Who knows? We'll see.

August 4th is supposed to be the day of the sign if codes are correct. The sign will be a red rose cross in space. Think rothschilds red sheild emblem. Many will brush off this sign that it is just a natural celestial event. Yeah right, if it happens.

With that intact. Let us now just see how this August goes.

Again... I have yet to see a bible code that says anything about a "WW3".

However aside from the bible code, I think this year will be the start of an intense period per other prophecies. Really it's already a tragedy and intense for many, it's just not in my yard yet.

added later:
If indeed a shaking of some sorts happen to Israel on August 2nd, look for the temple to fall. This could be why the next day is going to get very bloody.

[edit on 7-26-06 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twisted_fate

"In that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel"

And what might that shaking be? I doubt Israel is going to drop a nuke on itself. Or we can blame Iran on that day, hell, they might reveal their "secret" nuclear weapons program with a bang that day.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hezbollah has already received sophicsticated weapons from its neighboors AND used them, maybe they could get their hands on even more powerfull rockets or bombs??...and use them against Israel

JPW

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
No. The Grand Ullusion will not allow it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bible codes are total codswollop. I mean come on, the bible saying things about israel is nothing mind blowing at all.
Early christians thought that they were in the end times and so has every christian since then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join