It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August the 3rd WWIII Begins!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
I think its great that finally things are coming to a head and that we may be seeing the last few prophecies come true, but if Im right and I hope Im not... There will be ALOT of death soon
Doesnt the bible say sumthing like 2/3rds the population...

Don't fear, be righteous, and in God's favor, and you will either be spared(taken away) or if your conversion happens too late into the disasters, to a monotheistic religon worshipping YHWH, you'll live through the disasters and be protected by him.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
before i blow this topic off as rediculous content, like most bible-code stuff i read, i and 17% of americans already think WW3 has started.

Ah come on man, that doesn't mean anything. 17% of americans get China and Canada confused, 17% of americans think Hitler won WWII, 17% of americans can't find their sofa in their own living room etc etc etc

The cold war was not WWIII, and the so called "war on terror" is no more a war than the "war on drugs" or the "war on junk food" or whatever new inanimate object or abstract concept the Whitehouse declares war on next.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thats my Birthday!! What a good present!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
At first I dismissed this, but I just saw Rice at press statement in Rome and I really felt her voice was quite shakey.
Anyway, she again called for the resolution to be upheld and she said it was now about choice and Iran & Syria had to make a choice to uphold the resolution...to bring about a ceasefire.
So here we have a situation where both of those countries are being forced to act.
I dont have a good feeling about it, really.

Hmm read somewhere on here where someone suggested US was behind Israel in order to force the issue with Iran & Syria. Time will tell I guess.

As for WWIII, its happening now. It started with 9/11. Just my .02c

These recent developments are not good.

I also noticed watching the news, media were showing 2 wounded Israeli's being taken into hospital and nothing at all of Lebanese people being injured. It was really so obvious. No Lebanese human carnage shown at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ah come on man, that doesn't mean anything. 17% of americans get China and Canada confused, 17% of americans think Hitler won WWII, 17% of americans can't find their sofa in their own living room etc etc etc

Haha lol, i think it's more than 17%

The Bibles codes are extraordinary finds, but can we take them seriously?? Does anyone know about a Bible code that came true?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
we just need to play some world of war craft and get our levels up

I'm headed for Steamwheedle Cartel right now! Yeah! Warcraft!

As to the accuracy of the "Bible codes", it has been proven many times that you can find anything you like in them, including "Jesus is a liar", "God is Satan" and so forth (they're called "negative Bible codes.") The discovery and confirmation of these negative codes is why most Christians don't accept them.

I bet you could come up with a WWIII prediction from the bible codes for ANY day of the year.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
First off..placing your faith in a 2000 yr old work of fiction is foolish.......I would not believe any prophecy in the Bible or change my life based on it.

Take any book...bury it for 2000-3000 yrs and when its found my guess is that the fools who find it will take it as fact and base a religion on it.

No wonder the human race is like it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Dont call every form of struggle or conflict a world war just because nowadays everything is happening at a global scale doesn't mean its a world war. So what now we will just about name every kind of war a world war until it reaches world war IIIX, its not the the superbowl you dip#s. Plus I think a World War is about two equal sides opposing each other in battles but whats happening the the Mid East reminds me of the Roman Empire trying to eleminate any rebels. I truely blame whoever named The Great War as World War I. They weren't used to the whole global effect thing yet, but we are so lets just cancel the idea of calling most of our wars as World Wars and start giving them smarter names, instead of reducing them to such a degree.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Dioxholster]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
we just need to play some world of war craft and get our levels up

w00t! Ding

If we get Hezzbollah their own accounts, they can make their own guild and duke it out with Israel in the Arathi Battlegrounds. It'd be much safer for everyone.

Seriously. Anyone else play "word finds" as a kid? Bible-code pages look strangely similar to them. Hmmmm. Hard to take seriously when on the same page there is an advertisement that says, "Is your name in Bible code?" Sounds like for a small fee, they'll find it for ya
. Maybe for a little extra, tell you about your love-life, lucky lotto numbers, and send a forune cookie with a detailed yet personal message just for you!

Personally, I'm still wondering what exactly will happen on 06/06/06?. *sigh* It's already happened and I still don't know!

Finally, U.S. representatives, other prime ministers and heads of state are already callling this WWIII. I don't see it yet, but when people are chanting this, the next logical step is making it so. Hopefully those involved are careful, kind, and talk to each other a lot. It really can go two ways. Isolated incident with resolution, or world-wide involvement in a mess. Pray for peace...because there's already a war going on to win the hearts and minds of people to good instead of evil.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yeah and texas was gonna get nuked back in april

pfffffttt

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dioxholster
Dont call every form of struggle or conflict a world war just because nowadays everything is happening at a global scale doesn't mean its a world war. So what now we will just about name every kind of war a world war until it reaches world war IIIX, its not the the superbowl you dip#s. Plus I think a World War is about two equal sides opposing each other in battles but whats happening the the Mid East reminds me of the Roman Empire trying to eleminate any rebels. I truely blame whoever named The Great War as World War I. They weren't used to the whole global effect thing yet, but we are so lets just cancel the idea of calling most of our wars as World Wars and start giving them smarter names, instead of reducing them to such a degree.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Dioxholster]

hmm, you mean like the "war in iraq" or the "war on terrorism" or the "war on drugs"?
not too creative or smart names if you ask me

i agree with you, world war 3 is a bad name for it, but like it or not, most of the world is at war and that by deffiniton is a world war
since it is the third time this has happened WWIII is an appropriate name for it

i just wanted to point out the absurdity of believing WWIII is going to start in the future
it is already here and we are fighting it in iraq right now

we may not call it WWIII but that is exactly what it is, the world at war for the 3rd time

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I will bet anyone here on ATS One Million dollars that WWIII does not happen in this calendar year!! Any takers?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I will bet anyone here on ATS One Million dollars that WWIII does not happen in this calendar year!! Any takers?

i'll bet you it never happens due to reasons already metntioned

they wont ever name this world war we are in right now WWIII because any war in a global society such as ours is a "world war"

in effect this would be WWVIII or somehting to that effect if you were to take into aco# all the wars since WWII that have involved most of the world's developed countries

in a global community there can not be a world war because every war IS a world war

this thread has really opened my eyes to the concept that there will never be another official "World War"

[edit on 26-7-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
At first I dismissed this, but I just saw Rice at press statement in Rome and I really felt her voice was quite shakey.
Anyway, she again called for the resolution to be upheld and she said it was now about choice and Iran & Syria had to make a choice to uphold the resolution...to bring about a ceasefire.
So here we have a situation where both of those countries are being forced to act.

Hmm read somewhere on here where someone suggested US was behind Israel in order to force the issue with Iran & Syria. Time will tell I guess.

I also noticed watching the news, media were showing 2 wounded Israeli's being taken into hospital and nothing at all of Lebanese people being injured. It was really so obvious. No Lebanese human carnage shown at all.

This just goes to show you how skewed the media is today. Of course they will not show the Lebanese death toll... they want you to believe they are fighting for a good cause.

"How fortunate for leaders that the people they rule are STUPID" - hitler

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

I do not think we have started WWIII yet, I think that we are in the begining getting ready for the bigger battles ahead. Any one notice America started the 3rd world war? That is how history will see it in my opinion, we are in a desperate situation, backed into a corner.

After Clinton left office, on his way out we had the "dot com" bubble burst. That bubble was holding the economy affloat after the USSR fell, we now had no one to spend money on for "defense". War was a huge market for us, with our only enemy down and out we no longer needed a massive military to protect against that communist threat. In the 90's technology and the emergence of the internet gave our economy a huge boost. When it fell, shortly after we got hit on 9/11 causing the stocks to go down even further, but gave us a new war market.

Think of our deficate, several trillion dollars. We borrow money just to pay off the intrest on that debt, from mostly asian countries. What is our money backed by? Faith. Faith and oil. If our economy drops just a little and the middle east drops the dollar and picks up the Euro and we feel the effects. If our economy falls so does the rest of the world, which I think is why we are seeing reluctent agreement from Europe. So I wouldn't take a bet on when the WW3 will the start, we do not normally name the wars while they go on, historians fifty years from now will name them, and when they start.

PS. Sorry for the shady report and no links, trying to type this at the desk where I work while dealing with the people here is hard!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Actually, I've seen quite a bit of tolls on Lebanese deaths on BBC.

As for this whole bible code thing.
If you look back through history, we've always believed that the world will end +a few months to a few years.
Each time we pass that date, they come up with yet another excuse.
Point is, don't pay attention to it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

eh? what channel are you watching? Maybe Fox. I live in the UK, and I know are media institutions are far better for impartiality, but We do get all the US channels on Satelite, and I watched a fair share of all of them. Only Fox seems pro-israel, and thats about it.

The bible code is a load of rubbish. You don't need to look for codes. Its all there, in Daniel and Revelations, in well, nearley plain English.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
eh? what channel are you watching?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Peyres]

I am in Australia, so we have the free chanels like network 7,9 & 10. I mainly watch ABC & SBS. It is pretty insane, when you think both chanels 9 & 10 aired Israeli war last week and channel 7 opened with a football player being ruled out of next games due to injury! The coverage is far from adequate in my op...the only other option for me is to pay for fox? I think that is what is it called and I had that years ago and wasnt impressed at all with it.

ABC & SBS are pretty good but I can see it is still very pro Israel.

I just checked ABC online and big story of 1st aid arriving in Lebanon after 12 days of war and guess what? theres a pic of kids eating... makes you forget the kids you see in the news with arms and legs missing with blood all over them, eh? For me, the images of the Lebanese children dead and injured cant be forgotten that quickly.

ah well...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You have to watch more news because what I see on television is burned, peeled and limbless Lebanese children. I see Lebanese men and women suffering, and crying for their lost ones. And I see the Israeli people no doubt. Watch more news and get a different perspective on things.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Does it say anywhere in Bible who is going to win the superbowl this year?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join