It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 190
2
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
YET ANOTHER AD POSTED



Please click on it..thanks

This is getting hard work..Is everyone else asleep?




posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
your link doesn't work, it just goes to the main page for that site. good idea though...



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I may have missed this, but do we know how many referrers we need?



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
your link doesn't work, it just goes to the main page for that site. good idea though...


YOUR KIDDING???DOHHH!!!
I tested it myself to make sure it worked..Maybe they removed it..

The problem i,m coming across now is a lot of sites have blacklisted the quiz site as spam and won,t submit the ad..



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Alright guys so where are we at, this thread moves too quickly to stay up to date. It's like 40 pages ahead of where I left it last night. So we're still going after the referal thing apparently. That still seems off to me, but like everyone else its all I could come up with. So have we made any progress with this approach?



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
nyk, check out the tinwiki.

tinwiki.org...


If you type in the question "q_whatisalevelerror" you get the answer mentioned at the bottom of the wiki.




posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Alright then, thanks. Well its still show r131 right now so we are very close. A few more to go and we can get back at it.



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
r131!!


19 more (20, if its literally more than 150 as opposed to a figure of speech).

The font for the r counter also changed; either bigger, a brighter color, bolded...can't tell which. Maybe all 3, lol.



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
nyk, check out the tinwiki.

tinwiki.org...


Someone put the answer list on the Wiki page?


Wow, that kinda kills it for some people.


[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
At the risk of infuriating someone and getting killed, are we still on the level error question?

And can someone re-post the answers, my cookies reset it seems.



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OKEY DOKEY..

MY GREAT NEW SITE,HOPE IT WORKS :s

Since i,m running out of places to advertise the site i thought i,d make my own..

Please visit and click link for the quiz to validate it.Also feel free to edit/add more links to click


TYYYYYPOO what the hecks a cllink?? i just invented a new word. woohoo!!


[edit on 26-7-2006 by AGENT_T]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Cutwolf
nyk, check out the tinwiki.

tinwiki.org...


Someone put the answer list on the Wiki page?


Wow, that kinda kills it for some people.


[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]



You don't have to visit the tinwiki page. Its to help out those people who were constantly asking to be caught up. And besides, since this is a team effort, whats the point of working out questions 1-31 by yourself and being completely left in the dust?



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
r134

Moving right along now, here we go!!



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T


Since i,m running out of places to advertise the site i thought i,d make my own..

Please visit and click link for the quiz to validate it.


Nice site.


Begining to wonder about all of the answer lists floating around though.

Kinda negates the first 31 questions entirely with having so many around.

It's gonna be one heck of a race though, once the r150 threshold is broken.



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

And besides, since this is a team effort, whats the point of working out questions 1-31 by yourself and being completely left in the dust?



Safely say you would have to have..

STEPHEN HAWKINGS, IQ
PORTER GOSS,s insider info and
SPRINGER,S smouldering good looks and charm

To achieve such a feat by ones self



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
You don't have to visit the tinwiki page. Its to help out those people who were constantly asking to be caught up.


That's what this thread was for.


And besides, since this is a team effort, whats the point of working out questions 1-31 by yourself and being completely left in the dust?


It is on ATS at least, as for "out there".......

It's one thing for someone to join us in the fun, but it's a little different when we're throwing all of our work all over the net so that people don't (or don't have to) find this great place.

Just my opinion.





[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well since the answers won't be updated until the question is answered by us, they won't win if they're relying on the tinwiki.



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Well since the answers won't be updated until the question is answered by us, they won't win if they're relying on the tinwiki.

yes but they can take advantage since they just begin from the 32th answer



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Kinda negates the first 31 questions entirely with having so many around.

It's gonna be one heck of a race though, once the r150 threshold is broken.


I thought that AT FIRST. then the reality hits you that..

WE ARE CLEARLY WINNING THE RACE


I,m well aware that people will be checking in on us as we speak for progress reports..

We considered taking it to the chat forum..also because of all the HAXORS that joined yesterday with their spider tools n spam lists n such,
but some of the key players didn,t have enough points to join chat yet

Maybe some kind of covert operation should be put in place but who do you let in and keep out..and what,s the guarantee there wouldn,t be a mole with outside interests anyway?
I wouldn,t like to make that decision.

Besides..Springer has assured us it will get MUCH MUCHMUCH more difficult.


IT,S ALL IN THE GAME Thunderlips aka Hulk Hogan



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
It's one thing for someone to join us in the fun, but it's a little different when we're throwing all of our work all over the net so that people don't (or don't have to) find this great place.


ATS is much more popular than TinWiki I'd imagine--more people would find anything about the game out through this (and related threads) than the wiki. The wiki also links back to ATS quite frequently, so anyone who has any interest at all can easily find the boards.

Also, the answer lists are quite widespread throughout rather public forums here--it's not like it's in RATS or anything, or some members-only thread that you can only read if you've registered. Someone can just as easily find the answers here, then go on about their merry life.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

log in

join