It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 188
2
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
I'll tell u guys the answer too everything if u really want... Since u can't beat the game


hahaha, someone wants another red badge of pride



edit: you guys better start talking, this is getting boring
i;m spending my time looking at pictures/freaking myself out with stuff like tinwiki.org... Daaammnn you tinwiki


[edit on 26-7-2006 by avonwodahs]




posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
what a dumbass, 5 bucks says he says 42



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
I'll tell u guys the answer too everything if u really want... Since u can't beat the game





posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
what a dumbass.....


Looks like someone else wants a "red badge of pride" too.


Come on people, sure it's late in the U.S. but this is a worldwide forum!

Anyone know of any popular boards "across the pond" where links could be posted?

[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't really have time to do it right now, but there's a fairly large English speaking community at www.crisscross.com/jp if anybody's feeling up to it. You could also try www.bigdaikon.com as well.

Off for now, but will be back on later tonight.



HH



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by catinthebox
what a dumbass, 5 bucks says he says 42


Looks like someone else wants a "red badge of pride" too.


Come on people, sure it's late in the U.S. but this is a worldwide forum!

Anyone know of any popular boards "across the pond" where links could be posted?

[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]


hmm, try googling Anime / Manga Forum



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by catinthebox
what a dumbass.....


Looks like someone else wants a "red badge of pride" too.


Come on people, sure it's late in the U.S. but this is a worldwide forum!

Anyone know of any popular boards "across the pond" where links could be posted?

[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]

he deserves it, thats a real lame thing to say even after the admin shut him down



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
he deserves it, thats a real lame thing to say even after the admin shut him down


Whether or not you feel that he/she "deserved it" is not the point.

Name calling and slinging insults are against the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined ATS.

On topic: GAME ON!

Lets get cracking on those links!



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yes...of course i read the terms



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by catinthebox
he deserves it, thats a real lame thing to say even after the admin shut him down


Whether or not you feel that he/she "deserved it" is not the point.

Name calling and slinging insults are against the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined ATS.

On topic: GAME ON!

Lets get cracking on those links!


I agree, name calling doesnt solve anything. BUt a swift smack to the face does lol.
back to the game lol



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Why are u being such a crybaby catinthehat, it was a harmless joke just cause ur frustrated because you cannot crack the code yourself does not inpower you to make such remarks. I would like an appology please and thank you..



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
Why are u being such a crybaby catinthehat, it was a harmless joke just cause ur frustrated because you cannot crack the code yourself does not inpower you to make such remarks. I would like an appology please and thank you..

catinthebox*
harmless CRAPPY joke*
there is no code to crack, were stuck on a refferal cap, and i impower*** myself to make whatever remarks i need to get my point across, your apology will be waiting for you when you get your head out of your (bleep)



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
Why are u being such a crybaby catinthehat, it was a harmless joke just cause ur frustrated because you cannot crack the code yourself does not inpower you to make such remarks. I would like an appology please and thank you..


I wouldn't get too "high and mighty" there Lee.

Your earlier post was in violation of the ATS Big-Threads Policy and calling people "crybabies" is also against the T&Cs. :shk:

Come on people, lets quit all of this petty squabbling and get that counter moving up!


There's lots of resources out there that, as of yet, are waiting to be tapped.


[edit on 7/26/06 by redmage]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
im going to bed, ill be back in 8 hours to check in, then periodically until the thing is reached i have tido alot of stuff tomorrow or id stay up and help, night guys, good luck



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
look at my image. man that makes me mad. i thought it resized it for you, not cut it in fourths. you cant even read it.

sorry needed to vent lol

[edit on 26-7-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
hello everybody,
i'm back on the net . Iwant to know if you progressed with this enigma.
I saw that the counter changed r123 .
I remember somebody opened a new thread with summary updates for this game, would anybody send me the link?
thank you



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
look at my image. man that makes me mad. i thought it resized it for you, not cut it in fourths. you cant even read it.

sorry needed to vent lol

[edit on 26-7-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]


heheheheh


You should have seen my first attempt



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NikTravs

Originally posted by jimmabean


The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth

That's 22 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.



Hi, I have been putting my oar in and was wondering if you could add me to the list? I know were not going private talk but it would be cool to see my name in there



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just spent ages redefining thefinalanswertoeverything as a new word and medical condition on wikipedia but it was deleted before i even got a chance to post it..

SOOOO C,MON GUYS.. who tried that one already???



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by October

Originally posted by NikTravs

Originally posted by jimmabean


The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth

That's 22 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.
hey what about me????


I haven,t slept good for three days now

I,m sure...
hal9000
sillinous
digital assassin
redmage
Omniescient
imbalanced
loam
niteboy82
kuhl
alienS
imbalanced
kegs

all would feel a little left out..But maybe you didn,t see them if you joined in late in the game



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

log in

join