It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would like to see the page number link on the "Recent Posts" page on the bottom instead at the top of the page. When I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page I have to go all the way back to the top of the page to go to page 2. It would be much easier for me to have it on the bottom.
edit on 26-5-2013 by kijne because: tried to clarify a little better.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingears
I asked about an Android/ios app ages ago and never got any official response. SO is probably too busy lining his pockets from his other adventures, e.g. that tldr crap etc, ATS seems way down his list of priorities.

You won't get Simon Gray responding either, he's made his money and is probably laying on a hot beach sipping cocktails.
edit on 26/5/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

Yeah that pic on his profile sure says alot, tropical beaches, palm tree's, a wrist watch the size of dinner plates, not to judge a book by its cover.........

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingears I asked about an Android/ios app ages ago and never got any official response.
There have been several places where we've indicated a native app is not in our strategy. Instead we're deploying a new version of ATS as a mobile web app -- complete with the ability to save it to your phone's home screen as an icon, just like an app. Two reasons: (1) Nothing ATS "does" requires native app functionality. (2) We'd rather not require mobile users to register with an app store just to use our mobile version.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

(1) Nothing ATS "does" requires native app functionality.

A question...

I connect to ATS on my mobile (full site) quite often and I would say you're correct with the exception of two things that I have found. One of which I won't mention because I don't think the popularity is there to constitute mentioning it.

The other (and this may just be my carrier and its choice of mobile browser - Google Chrome) is the inability to use Adobe Flash with Chrome's mobile browser negates one's ability to properly use the ATS Upload feature as to upload one requires Flash to be installed.

The question then becomes, are you planning to integrate the ATS Upload feature to be more mobile friendly with this mobile integrated version of ATS to Adobe Flash unfriendly browsers e.g. Google Chrome Mobile Browser?
edit on 5/26/2013 by UberL33t because: GPS

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by kingears
I asked about an Android/ios app ages ago and never got any official response.

There have been several places where we've indicated a native app is not in our strategy. Instead we're deploying a new version of ATS as a mobile web app -- complete with the ability to save it to your phone's home screen as an icon, just like an app.

Two reasons:

(1) Nothing ATS "does" requires native app functionality.

(2) We'd rather not require mobile users to register with an app store just to use our mobile version.

Most mobile users are already subscribed to an app store (iTunes, Google play) so i don't see how that is a problem?

It would be nice to be able to upload media easier than is currently possible on a tablet/mobile device.

You could run a desktop and mobile site alongside an app, like so many other companies do.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t The question then becomes, are you planning to integrate the ATS Upload feature to be more mobile friendly with this mobile integrated version of ATS to Adobe Flash unfriendly browsers e.g. Google Chrome Mobile Browser?
There are HTML5 connectors (used in Webkit, the browser for Android and iOS) that provide access to your local mobile device image libraries. For mobile users, we'll be hooking into that for uploads. (Already tested, working reasonably well)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kingears

Another important reason -- we simply don't have the resources to create an app, and then support essentially two versions of ATS.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Received loud and clear, thank you

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
..in answer to title of thread...

More cracking down on obvious liars, hoaxers, hate groups...you get the idea.

some are shifty and don't always show their real face in the beginning, but when they do..............you're outta here.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Requesting a Sexual Orientation Forum,

-Juniperberry.

edit on 7/2/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just thinking maybe a History Forum were one can disscuss past events in history?
edit on 4-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You know the page numbers at the top of the thread.... like this >

...there should be a 'last' option, to immediately bring the user to the last page. These should be duplicated at the bottom as well.

They don't have to be so big... maybe put them in a toolbar (in the same location?) would spiff them up some.

Customizable color scheme.....

And my fave... have a two-tiered thread system... ATS Thread

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
A dating site section.

We can all breed and create an entirely new race of " conspiracy theorists"

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
what is ats53? I get a password sent with It but when I try to enter to log into it. It wont accept the user name or password at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
what is ats53? I get a password sent with It but when I try to enter to log into it. It wont accept the user name or password at all.

You too??!
second...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
PLEASE install when workable and convenient . . .

a poll option available for every thread by the OP of the thread.

I'd want:

1. A goodly amount of questions/item choices possible 15-20 say.

2. OP chosen IF AND WHEN the poll would close

3. OP chosen how many questions/item choices could be selected by each ATS reader/member.

4. OP chosen percentage graphics to display the results constantly updated.

5. OP chosen whether to display the results immediately upon each member taking the poll for that member or at a certain future date or for all members regardless of whether that member has taken the poll, or not.

6. OP chosen when to post the poll. I'd ideally like longer than the initial OP posting to decide whether to include a poll, or not. Many times on other forums, I've posted a thread and after a day or 3 decided it would be good to add a poll. Some forums allow that and some don't. I prefer to allow it.

7. Alternate shading of every other item line of the poll.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

MarkJS
You know the page numbers at the top of the thread.... like this >

...there should be a 'last' option, to immediately bring the user to the last page. These should be duplicated at the bottom as well.

The ">>" takes you to the last page, "

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by armap

Been here this long, and never knew that... the words "Last" and "First" may be clearer to most users... but that's probably just a nit.

The page number navigation options repeated at the bottom of the page I think is new.

edit on 31/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by armap

Didn't see the ">" on the new version yesterday.

I've tried to use the password from the private message to see that version today, but it doesn't seem to work for me after trying several times unsuccessfully.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Didn't see the ">" on the new version yesterday.

They are there.

I've tried to use the password from the private message to see that version today, but it doesn't seem to work for me after trying several times unsuccessfully.

That's strange, I logged out and back in without any problems.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join