It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
When ever I make a post in somebody's thread I always need time to find it back.

I mean, after posting I usually leave for a while and do something else.
When I come back I want to see if somebody has replied on my comment.

To make it easier it would be nice if I can go directly to my last reply in that thread and go from there.

I hope you understand what I mean....

Thanks for trying to understand.

Great Idea!! I find that difficult myself!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thank you for asking.

1: A member location map or page. So, if an event occurrs in an area that a member lives near and I wish to U2U them I could. Of course, strickly voluntary so the person that gets contacted isn't offened or upset as they elected to be on the page.

2: A doomsday clock at the top or bottom of the site. We members could vote periodically as to move it forward or backwards.

3: A tab that would allow one to place a poll on their thread. Or maybe a board hosting that was specifically designed for poll threads. That way someone could choose if they wish to get on those types of threads.

4: Music tabs. Or just some type of music playing. Elevator is cool with me
)

5: Is there anyway you can stop your own U2U id from automatcially being placed in the Send To area on the U2U page? I have sent myself a message or two-thinking I had put the persons name into that area.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I personally do not want the doomsday clock. Perhaps if these items are included, perhaps make it controlable to those who wish to shut that particular feature off.

Keep it real and simple, without losing the real focus of the site.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Less censorship.

I was attempting to respond to a post about sadomasochism & comment how religion & hyperbolic politics attempts to make it acceptable through 'sanitization' of it by window dressing it as something else & the thread disappeared right out from under me.

I guess ATS feels the need to 'sanitize' things that are a bit too raw & real for the almost-adults to hear about or discuss.

Is ATS only for the 'not-quite-ready-to-be-REAL-adults'?

Paper over reality, & maybe it will just go away?

And not come back to bite you on your backside?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by slank]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Since Child welfare on a international level is on a child steeling rampage not for the ones that need to be taken from their so called parents but from the familys who love them and cherish them , protect them from harm ect , mostly the ground are because the parents are poor, have a low to normal range iq . discrimination ect . those are the parents we want to tell their stories , try to get our stories out in the international media but failed like me and my fight against them .

we need a new forum for cases like mine . maybe on ATS or BTS but folks we do need one .

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
An monthly chess tournament. That´s the only thing i can think of besides new forums.

It would be great if some of the brightest minds on ATS played a game of chess.... for fun.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think I mentioned this a while back ... but in light of the pending release of ATS 2010, and because you guys don't have enough on your plate, I thought I would give it one more try.

Will you please consider adding vimeo embedding into posts?

It is an exceptional video service with much higher quality than youtube and/or google video, and has exceptional content for many ATS related topics.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Similar to the doomsday clock mentioned previously, I thought a Prediction Calender would be good. We get so many predictions on here that it's impossible to keep track of them! And obviously a whole load of them turn out to be complete BS. Perhaps if all prediction threads were added to this calender it would discourage the nonsense ones. As well as being an easily accessible database for checking up on past predictions.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Any chance of merging the boards and the podcasts? Each board could have a listing of podcasts of the same subject next to the forum posts.

I am a fan of the survival board and would consider a podcast on the matter. I don't think they fall under any of the categories in the podcast area now.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't know if it has already been posted since there are 60 pages right now, but I would love to see, ATS, the television show!

Probably would be one of the highest rated programs on TV.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
wow this site kinda confusing at first.im sure ill get the hang of it..but i was wondering is there a thread listing conventions or seminars or meetings regarding any of the topics on ats? thanks and keep up the great work

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
the one i really want to look in the future is we have a group in every states and in every country that will keep in touch and help in hard time specialy in europe and US.maybe any ats member can help and guide in any situation where any of our member caught in nature disaster.like in the middle of the ocean or desert outback and could sent any news more faster and accurate to ats.com .so what about other member thought ?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
How about a more organized way of showing all the forums? I swear I didn't even know you guys had a rant forum. This place is so friggin' big!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think this is where i post this

Im not sure if this has already been bought up, but i would like to see at the top of each page "how many people are reading this now" like some of the news sites do.

EG: On this news web site it tells you how many people are reading it

[edit on 31/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
when viewing the recent posts on all boards page, there should be a bar for changing the page at the bottom of the list of threads. that way if your just scrolling down the page looking for anything that catches your eye, you wont have to go back to the top to go to the next page.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dusty Shoe

You can click the "Top" link at the bottom, it takes you back to the top of the page.

It's not the same thing, but at least you don't have to scroll all way back.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello! My suggestion is this one; The US political Madness forum should become Political Madness, and inside, have sub-forums concerning ( every ) countries members have info about, or things to say.

Why should only the US be mad? Have you seen how much Harper spent on a fake lake to impress the press ( nope unintended!
) from other countries?

If that ain't madness, I ain't mad 'bout it Ah guess! He-Haw!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just had a new idea. What if we had a thread titled Time-Shifts studies? This needs to be seriously assessed as a phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
How about an uploadable .mp3 in our custom mini profile that others could choose to listen to if they wanted, you could only have one song, but you could change it after deleting your previous one...

*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How about topics that are a bit more mainstream media. The discovery channel
has alot of interesting topics. So does FreespeachTV, NPR.org . I would like to see more UFO experimentation I haven't seen any good threads about since G.W.B. asked for more helium to the 3rd power. and since most of our universe is suppose to be made of dark matter how many dark matter planets are there?

UFO hunters is an awesome program too I am supprized you don't get them on the sight for a live chat.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join