It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
because a couple of weeks have passed and no show - he will say he meant a couple of years

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
besides its the end of the mayan calendar - lol

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Unfortunately, claiming certain things to be true (such as saying you have 2 implants from aliens in your body) without proving it is a banable offense on a site like this.

We dont tolerate the spreading of misinformation here.

Nephyx relax man and let the mods do their job.
At least you'll save your self another red tag warning like the one you've got from talking to much about ATS rules and T&C which by the way you are the first to break. Take it easy dude and work a little bit with your attitude.
Anger management issues BTW?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Apparently size is not a problem for the space faring races. In the STS75 video it is plain as day that starship dimensions of upwards to 2-3 miles is possible, speeds approaching a million miles per hour (just around the Earth), interdimensional shifting, and a host of other phenomena seen nowhere else. The hi-res STS75 video puts it to rest once and for all time. We are not alone, and never have been. Just one review will convince the hardest core skeptic.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

It must be said that all of your religions and all of your faiths originated from a singular source that we shared with you, and which has been lost over the millennia due to a disconnection with True Source, what many of you now call Divine Consciousness. Catholicism, Hinduism, Judaism, Protestantism, Buddhism, Islam and the many other religions in the world today have remained immature and stagnant despite technological, psychological, spiritual and genetic improvements in society.

sorry to drag this up again...
BUT just wondering did anyone notice that CHRISTIANITY was left out of this? Anyone?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yes. It does go on to further mention "and many other world religions". Do with your imagination as you wish. Christianity was not mentioned... but also was not left out.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
Yes. It does go on to further mention "and many other world religions". Do with your imagination as you wish. Christianity was not mentioned... but also was not left out.

oooo I felt a sting in your tail

look its not imagination...just an observation. Christianity is a BIG thing so thought it would have been mentioned on its own..thats all. I considered it an interesting omission.

cheers
Nat

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
'You' felt a sting in 'my' tail? That's amazing =) I usually don't share my 'butty' sensations with others.
Was only intending to infer and point out another possibility. I hope you did not take offense to the quoted reference. May you have an eventful day, sir.
Infinite love and eternal peace.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
sorry to drag this up again...
BUT just wondering did anyone notice that CHRISTIANITY was left out of this? Anyone?

Aren't Catholicism and Protestantism the most popular "variations" of Christianity?

In that case Christianity was included, not in itself but only as the two major "variations".

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And you're saying that these random people from a website sent you that email? How odd. I don't think we'll see UFOs until 2010. Not to give a specific year or anythin but most are going for that. What about Project Blue Beam?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Aren't Catholicism and Protestantism the most popular "variations" of Christianity?

In that case Christianity was included, not in itself but only as the two major "variations".

variations of Christianity NOT true Christianity

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The first christians were definately not "Catholic" and I wouldn't be too far off in saying that Jesus/Yeshua/Immanuel never wanted a religion to follow him in the first place...But of course humans change agendas for their own profit/power...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Most "Bible Christians" do not use the "R" word to describe their position. One difference of many is that Catholics pray to Saints and Christians go right to God.

As a Christian of Faith I can can tell you 2 things:

Religion is something you do

Faith is something you feel (believe in)

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

In that case, is there any real Christian religion today?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

In that case, is there any real Christian religion today?

Christianity is not a religion. (In my view) Others can call it whatever they want. My affinity is with Jesus Christ and GOD. I dont even think of my faith as a religion. I see it as the belief in Jesus Christ.
When people state that they are Catholic or Protestant...I say I am a Christian.

I understand the fine line here. I dont go to Church. I am the Church.
I refuse to go to a church and call the top guy there 'Father'.

Either way, the fact that the above quote did not include Christianity supports my views on nephilim/aliens. As I stated b4 I definitely feel it is an interesting omission.

cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
'Till 2010? Hehe. They're already here. Look around =) They've been here all along. We're just now catching up with accepting the idea that they can optically camoflouge themselves (one among a multitude of technologies)... and that their technologies are far beyond what any selfsh monetary system could ever achieve. It's technology of love and gifts, not of power, deceit, and warful competition.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
for all you bashers out there i have to ask you something, do you believe in god cuz if you do i'd have to call you all hypacrats. and be for i get a lot of crap for saying something so "rediculious" you might just want to think about it for a min be for incerting your foot into your mouth.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It is interesting to note that the Starship Isabella blog has been taken down. I don't know what this means, but here is the link. See for yourselves.

starcraftisabella.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am going to bump this thread because it has many 'messages' that are still prevalent to-date.I have read some of his work and he does know whats going on.The 'Shadow government' does use manipulation as a keypoint to there being, which is nothing more than self- preservation.

Our government does use our 'star wars technology' against outsiders, to use against and gather information from the living occupants aboard starcrafts.Just think when the 'mutual basis agreement' went arye, what other means can you establish-links to this technology but through the very means in which it was derived in the first place;Weapons that would help combat against a common enemy, that enemy being 'our friends'.

These (friends/star people) want to enhance your lifestyle and give you more ways to live with the least casualities as possible.Life is a gift, not to be taken lightly.Not all of the (Military people) are against helping others, but self preservation, seems to be the motto.

The cabal, is a group 'against' extraterrestrial intervention.And the only reason is do to the reasoning that they uphold the facts, that people will no longer be compliant to (their) needs.It is chaos when there is no heirarchy to fall upon, so they think...

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join