It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC

he's a limited liability corperation!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos....we're so far from "achieving the standart" of being acceptable as civilized people...

I can see eye to eye with you even if we have disagreements, thus you are my peer. But these others who have distanced themselves from us by immature posturing destroy the symbols and create a diabolical environment incubating Mankind's dark nature. Can you see it? Can you see them dragging us off to the community centers for reintegration into society? I certainly can, for the elements that made this a reality time and again in the past still breed here this very day.

Now I know there are those who don't agree with me in this matter, and some in fact who may violently oppose my position. But I say it is not their acceptance I desire, but the freedom to make my position known. Thus I do not care what others may think of me, so I willingly sacrifice my standing on this forum to preserve that freedom, and in fact will not hesitate to give my very life to make certain that right to speak out is heard and respected in every part of the world for all time.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello there. I'm sorry about how you feel. Believe me, I have come from a very skeptical background.

Now, I'm not saying to accept this statement/email as the gospil. This is not why I am replying to your post. I am replying because of the statements you are making. I want you to think about them.

You are asking for proof! Hard evidence! Yet, as with most skeptics, the "show me before I believe it" frame of mind is one that will automatically dismiss or simply miss this "proof" when it is presented.

I'm not saying that you need to show faith in this posting. What I am saying is that without the ability to remove skepticism you will not receive the answers of proof that you are seeking. This is more oriented towards spiritual growth though. If you maintain negative thoughts like "show me before I believe" then you will continue to bring negativity into your life.

I don't want to preach here. I'm not doing that. I just want to make a point here hopefully before you give up.

What can you lose if you try the following? A month of your time? So try this: Focus your thoughts on positive things only. Try to go an entire day without a single comment or thought towards another person or object in a negative way. After you get there try to go a week. Then start looking for the truth. Once you achieve this frame of mind I will guarantee that the truth will be revealed to you. However, it will continue to slip through your fingers as long as you hold this skeptical view of "show me proof before I believe".

Good luck in your journey! Don't hesitate to ask me any question that you want.

Mike

Originally posted by UareKRAZY
THIS ONE HAS ALMOST DONE IT!

This is almost the last straw. I have been posting on these boards for about 2days. I have been reading posts on this site for about a month, and I am just about done with this crap.

HOW MANY>>>>>> How many, people/groups/phonies/hoaxters/nutjobs will post things or theories or messages from ET or JUST BASIC CRAP WITHOUT ONE SHRED OF PROOF???

NOT ONE SHRED! People can write books 400pages long, and post insanity all day long and people just believe it without ANY PROOF?

These forums have made me lose any shred of sanity that I once though I had. None of this is real.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
UareKRAZY, and all negative skeptics, there is a HUGE coverup of star people and their craft, you have believed lies, distortions, and dis-information, and only reflecting what you've been led to believe, that this is not true. There is more proof than you are willing to accept, but you accept with open arms lies, misinformation that suite your particular point of view based on the part of the story you are willing to believe and discarding the proof that has existed for thousands of years. There are ancient sumerian texts, cave drawings, pics in pyramids of various flying machines that predate the bible. The bible also has references to flying machines and Star Visitors. There are many many real pictures from modern times, starkids with upgraded genetics, and thousands of people who communicate with starbeings. If you CANNOT, and WILLNOT open your eyes to this, you will limit yourselves to following in line with all the brainwashing from the cabal who does not give a hoot about you in their quest for global domination and greed. Star People love us and all life with energy you can't even imagine. I can understand opposition to this idea, there is much effort by the cabal to keep joe public blind to this and react with hostile energy towards the ones who've awakened to the coverup by calling us(them) crazy, on drugs, whatever rational pre-programmed response you may have. The proof is all around but most can not see the truth thru all the lies and propaganda put up to keep the lid on it. Well the Star Nations are going to offer the proof you think you need, a physical starcraft showing itself in cities over the planet, a symbol of truth. It's clear that joe public could not handle meeting these people in person, so they are breaking the ice with their craft first, then formal contact. This public demonstration is being countered by the cabal in means you wont understand, who will lose if they succeed. Isabella would already be on the news except for this strong opposition, which has delayed the mission. There will be visual proof in days from now so please get ready for this. We are trying to help you cope with this reality by getting word out. There could be an evil twist by the media that we are trying to prepare you for. If more proof is what you want, you will get it, but please make an attempt to think about this with open mind, setting normal, preprogrammed logic aside, use your heart and think about how you might really react to watching the proof you are asking for on the news. If I did not care so much, I wouldn't be wasting time on these forums. Please go back and read the whole message from Star Nations as if you already had proof, because you will very soon, and it will do you a great deal of good to be prepared when you see coverage on the media. If all goes good you will see the truth/proof, if cabal use their media to lie, misinform, and brainwash you, then you are going to miss out on the most important reality of your existance that this cabal has raped you from.
Please remember that all these negative posts will still be on here after this public demonstration, and I have no intention of rubbing it in anyone's face, we have been misinformed, as a whole from many things by the cabal, but the vail is coming down.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
truth101,

Are you getting information from some other source or are you basing your opinion on what was contained in the press release from Star Nations?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Star people sound to human to be alien. They seem as generic as an episode of the X-files. Why do they need to prove themselves anyway and why would they even care. Even the name sounds unoriginal.

It just doesnt sound original enough to be true. Fly their ship around to prove what? That they exist. If a civilization was so advanced they would veiw humanity as just another less evolved life form. And the only reason they wuold care about us would be if we had the potentail to threatin their own survival. And they wouldnt just show up to show up only if they had too. If they exist they do if they dont then they dont. Their ideals just sound too generic to be even remotly true.

The 11 laws? Sounds like something you would read out of any new age book at a barns and noble. How about the the 12 dimensions of the universe or the extance of a purpetual multiverse that contains our universe along with an infinate about of others ocupying the same plane of existance. Tri-scions even has a better ring to it. And this is just stuff that came to out of my head just now from typing.

They sound just as idealistic as the humans they are trying to help probably because they were created from the fantasies of a human mind.

If anyone so enlightened really existed their ideas would be alien enough to at least prove some points. They seem to hide behind the safety of true explanation and hide behind superiority.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I believe the Star People exist and I'm looking forward to meeting them.

I have ALWAYS known that they exist and for those that don't believe:

YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING

I would love to be a fly on the wall when this occurs so I can see some of your reactions

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I honestly think that the ppl who believe in star ppl to be here to help...YOU'RE ALL WRONG, AND YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING, more than the non-beleivers...i've said it before...these star freaks are evil..if I ever see one am blasting him.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I do believe that "governments" of collective planetary life do exist. Considering the universe existed for at least 8 Billion years prior to our own Sun, the odds of life having found other worldly life somewhere else prior to our solar system even existing are most definatley increased. I also believe we are being visited. I also believe this "Star Nation" press releases are not as they seem. They seem fictional, unsubstantiated, and deceptive, however constructed with some measure of logical deduction when taking into account known variables.

These "Star Nation" posts are in my opinion, a falacy. I simply believe in my own faculties enough to know these are not entirely reliable sources of truthfull information.

I would like to go on the record as having said as such. I just think this kind of stuff is disruptive to the pursuit of truth that should be the ATS experience. And, i would probably have more faith in the plausibility of it if it were presented in collaborative fiction or perhaps Science Fiction Forums, instead of this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Original Post quotes the press release from "Star Nations":

We feel that at this time that human beings are ready for the truth.

Really? You do not feel their truth elludes them? You do not feel that all sensory information is recorded by humans' subconscious minds and the only reason the truth is not known to them is because their own conscious state of mind and its intentions prevent the truth of their own experiences from even being known to them?

The emissaries and embassadors of the "Star Nations" feel that human beings are ready for the truth?

Have our collective intentionalities changed? Have our actions, behaviors and intentions changed?

You guys think we are ready for the truth?

We have a written and recorded history on this planet dating back 7,000 years. And in the entirety of this 7,000 years we have yet to record 7 consecutive days without war, killing and distruction.

Let me say this one more time:

We have a written and recorded history on this planet dating back 7,000 years. And in the entirety of this 7,000 years we have yet to record 7 consecutive days without war, killing and distruction.

And you feel we are ready to be introduced to the truth? If an individual is ready, the truth is known to them with or without the introduction you propose.

Any "Star Nations" that admittingly state that there technology that they provide us, which is utilized for warfare, is done so lovingly, must indeed not posses the empathy required to know the truth, not to mention the total disregard for our actions, behaviors, and obvious intentionality over our history since our "dawn".

I simply cannot fathom their moral nor ethical superiority, if indeed these "Star Nation" press releases are anything resembling factual. Confliction exists within the words, therefore i can not just accept it as real.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
And so it was the Cabal that killed JFK? How interesting because even if they were telling us the truth, they have told us precisely nothing i.e. no "Contact" type stuff. How about they don't come over here and we won't have to feel like a bunch of star-struck/extremely jealous individuals and only after we're ready, we'll meet them? Is this planet really like "Lord of the Flies" already? I think not quite yet as such maybe they should keep their lifeless messages to themselves and we'll keep our astrology advantage to ourselves.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This is almost the last straw. I have been posting on these boards for about 2days. I have been reading posts on this site for about a month, and I am just about done with this crap.

HOW MANY>>>>>> How many, people/groups/phonies/hoaxters/nutjobs will post things or theories or messages from ET or JUST BASIC CRAP WITHOUT ONE SHRED OF PROOF???

NOT ONE SHRED! People can write books 400pages long, and post insanity all day long and people just believe it without ANY PROOF?

These forums have made me lose any shred of sanity that I once though I had. None of this is real.

hilarious..thank you..i needed a laugh..

i agree with you dude..this is such bs lmao

you morons that believe this need to get a life seriously..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Any proof of the Star nations? or this just another case of too much glue sniffing ?.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's probably true except I just don't see how any a good idea has a chance of making it in this world without a proper plan in place. I mean there is the subject of Epcot Center when the name still had capital letters and you also have the much delayed progress of pretty much all of Asia. Since technology in general is based on running a close parallel with dreams, if we aren't entirely miserable right now than we simply don't need to rush any contact with the rest of our galaxy. If you've ever payed attention to the third Star Wars than obviously it doesn't matter of how advanced you're nation is because it all goes to hell anyways.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905

hilarious..thank you..i needed a laugh..

i agree with you dude..this is such bs lmao

I'm going to piggy-back off this piggy back to say:

Thanks UareKRAZY. This inert subject matter concerning so called "Press Releases" from extraterrestrials does indeed discourage members of society with factual, measurable, documentable, evidence from becoming productive contributors to a sight they can justifiably and logically deduce is fraugulant in it's presented information.

ATS is something more to many here, and this stuff does depreciate the ATS experience. It is nothing more than unfortunate dissinformation.

I say it is dissinformation, due to the fact no facts are presented to support the information presented.

What page is this thread on?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I do believe that "governments" of collective planetary life do exist. Considering the universe existed for at least 8 Billion years prior to our own Sun, the odds of life having found other worldly life somewhere else prior to our solar system even existing are most definatley increased. I also believe we are being visited. I also believe this "Star Nation" press releases are not as they seem. They seem fictional, unsubstantiated, and deceptive, however constructed with some measure of logical deduction when taking into account known variables.

These "Star Nation" posts are in my opinion, a falacy. I simply believe in my own faculties enough to know these are not entirely reliable sources of truthfull information.

I would like to go on the record as having said as such. I just think this kind of stuff is disruptive to the pursuit of truth that should be the ATS experience. And, i would probably have more faith in the plausibility of it if it were presented in collaborative fiction or perhaps Science Fiction Forums, instead of this one.

You my friend said it perfectly!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I see you are new in this board and I hope that you learn the first thing about ATS which is respecting somebody's else idea and opinion and in case of opposition do that without insulting and usin that kind of language.
Threads so "funny" are easy to avoid and by doing that you avoid also to get that red tag warning. We all talk about conspiracy theories, Ufo, Aliens, Cryptozology and other stuff in here but at the end we are all humans and nobody, I say nobody has right to insult the other only because their belief is different.
That's what I meant in my last post in here when I said "we are so far from being civilised".

p.s. I'm sorry to the moods of this board. I didn't mean to do your job, I just couldn't stop from answering to this ofensive post.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You show a huge amount of arrogance, or maybe you feel cool by saying this over-repeated: "Get a life" sentence.

This forum is about thinking out of the box, nothing here is true or false, it's conspiracy all of it and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
This forum is about thinking out of the box, nothing here is true or false, it's conspiracy all of it and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

And other assorted scary items...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar

Originally posted by InSaneTK

And other assorted scary items...

Risatar,

I see you posting a ton of negatives yet you don't elaborate on them. Please feel free to give your input but also I ask that you give us something more than brief negative statements. You made a statement on the Cayce thread as well. I'm trying to pin down what you are referring to. Why post if you don't state something constructive? At least ask a question for someone to have a chance to counter.

I'm not attacking you or pinpointing you. It just so happens that you are the last poster on a few of MyATS links and each time it wasn't anything substantial. Just negative statement.

If you have something in particular that you want me to research just ask. When it comes to Cayce and predictions (though I have stated many many times that they are not predictions, just readings he had done for individuals) I am willing to research ANYTHING you want.

It just don't see how these posts can help the overall cause of what sites like this stand for which is truly, thinking outside this very small box that our society (educators, religious leaders, political leaders, etc.) have placed us in. It's when you push aside the skepticism that things will start to fall into place for you.

As for the subject matter of this post, do I believe it? Honestly, I have asked myself to consider it in meditation. The comments on it sounding to "good" to be true seem to ring true with me as well. You can find this message from almost any spiritual based religion on this planet. It's a great message of peace and love but all it does is make people that know how to think for themselves laugh a bit.

It obviously could have been done better.

I just wanted to send that message out to you though. I haven't had a chance to look at any of your constructive posts (if there are any) so I apologize if this is coming out of left field.

My sincerest blessings,

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join