It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As an idiot, I would like to point out that the federation doesn't hand out milk and cookies and, therefore, the interplanetary union of idiots and morons will never attend their meetings.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Can you prove you are a reptilian ....or is it just somthing you feel?
Do you really believe bringing about the extinction of another spieces is acceptable?

There's no basis of proof on your terms. Nonetheless, the extinction of species due to a non-terrestrial -impact- so to speak is nothing new to earth's history. Your species is reaching a critical point in evolution, only time will dictate your future if your specie is to have one.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
As an idiot, I would like to point out that the federation doesn't hand out milk and cookies...

Well if they ever do...I'd like chocolate chip.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can see that this thread took some odd turns...
So now we have a reptilian contributor...
super...

Do we have an update on when Richards wonder shuttle will be passing over Oklahoma...?
I will be sure to miss work to see it...

I had heard there would be press releases, and scheduled dates?
anybody?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I can see that this thread took some odd turns...
So now we have a reptilian contributor...
super...

Do we have an update on when Richards wonder shuttle will be passing over Oklahoma...?
I will be sure to miss work to see it...

I had heard there would be press releases, and scheduled dates?
anybody?

here is the latest email i've received from Dr Boylan

Friends,

Since the initial announcement that a Star Nations starcraft would soon begin a program of visits to several major world metropolises with close, impossible-to-miss public demonstration of presence, there has been an unanticipated and lengthy delay.
The cause of the delay does not rest with Talessian Namor, who will be piloting the craft. He has successfully retrieved the craft from its alternate-dimension storage position beneath the Great Pyramid. He has developed his itinerary of major cities, which he has shared in confidence with me.
What remains is for Talessian to survive the very frequent and vicious attacks by dark energy bundles conjured up by Cabal black-arts practitioners, and the psi and psychotronic correlated attacks.
When I enthusiastically shared Talessian's earlier announcement about soon embarking on his Public Demonstrations campaign, it was not my intention to create either the expectation that Talessian was about to lift off immediately, or the expectation that his ability to accomplish this mission was 100% guaranteed.
As he has himself noted, the perils are great. It is a tribute to his courage and boldness that he perseveres in shaking off each Cabal attack, and continuing forward with his preparations.
We can all assist in furthering the odds of mission success by continuing to send protective light and shielding, and supportive energy to Talessian.
But I think we can do more.
Therefore I am putting out a call to "A Few Good Men and Women" for a special task with elevated personal risk.
The Cabal have had it too easy, sitting back in their lairs, and having their stable of necromancers, Satanists and other dark-arts practitioners conjure up vile, hateful, energy-sucking pools of darkness to beset Talessian.
It is time to take the war to the Cabal themselves. The best defense is a good offense.
Therefore I am asking those few persons who have special, extraordinary and highly-developed psychic abilities to volunteer to:
1) utilize their remote-viewing and empathic skills to target one or more of the dark energy beings coming at Talessian, and trace the DEB back to its source conjurer/ conjurer team, and identify that individual's energy signature and location; and then;
2) use psychic abilities to effect adequate countermeasures.One example of a countermeasure would be to surround the conjurer with a 360-degree-in-all-directions reflective shield/mirror, only with the reflecting aimed inward, and the reflectivity set at double, so that when the conjurer starts to create a DEB, he experiences reflected back at him all the hateful dark viciousness personalized towards him/her twice over. Then, in this free-will universe, the conjurer can decide if he really wants to continue administering such unpleasantness only to be having it bounce back into his own lap.
Talented psychic Star Seeds can decide their own strategy of choice.
With the Cabal operatives busy fending off their own malevolent creations, Talessian should be afforded a measure of relief, and be able to give full attention to mission preparation.
Note: this is a difficult risky undertaking with substantial potential for personal attack by retaliatory or companion dark energy beings. As Talessian outlined, the DEBs are extremely unpleasant and vicious. Only the few who are quite certain that their exceptionally-developed psychic-arts skill sets are equal to the challenge of taking on the DEBs fashioned by the Cabal's most skillful dark practitioners should consider taking on this task.
But if you do, we certainly would like to hear about your experience. And know that you are staking out your own share in the mission's ultimate success.
So it is, as Sir Ian McCellan enunciated in the X-Men movie, "The War has begun!"

in the light,

Dr. Richard Boylan

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by kuhl
Can you prove you are a reptilian ....or is it just somthing you feel?
Do you really believe bringing about the extinction of another spieces is acceptable?

There's no basis of proof on your terms. Nonetheless, the extinction of species due to a non-terrestrial -impact- so to speak is nothing new to earth's history. Your species is reaching a critical point in evolution, only time will dictate your future if your specie is to have one.

Are you referring to the dinosaurs?,Atlantis? or another event all together?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Guys I don't understand what has to do this reptilian stuff with the thread?

Can we stick in the argument and leave the other things apart?

Thnx.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well,... this new development certainly isn't surprising to me. The premise of fighting the evil Cabal sounds almost like the plot for a new Video Game.

How is it that these powerful Star beings are more intelligent, more developed than human beings, yet they need the power of human psychics to fight the attacks of the Cabal??
I would continue to express my opinion here, but I have a feeling that a few members might not appreciate what I feel I need to say.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
two more emails i got from Dr Boylan

Fran, and everyone,

Yes, The Cabal has many operatives and many groups and sites on the Internet. They troll, and try to harvest "recruits".
Yeshua ben Joseph had this to say about those who seek to divert the good ones to evil.
He set a little child in their midst and said, "Whomsoever takes even a little child and causes him to stumble (morally), it would be better for such a person if they had never been born!"

in the light,

Dr. Richard Boylan

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC; Councillor
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
P.O. Box 1009
Diamond Springs, CA 95619, USA
Email: [email protected]
www.drboylan.com
You may join Dr. Boylan's information e-mailing list by sending one email to:
[email protected]

Friends,

I wish to relay a report from Talessian that he is noticing a reduction in incoming attacks since y'all have swung into action and started bringing the war home to the Cabal.
Talessian says "Thank you very much!", and, "Keep it up!" :-)

in the light,

Dr. Richard Boylan

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC; Councillor
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
P.O. Box 1009
Diamond Springs, CA 95619, USA
Email: [email protected]
www.drboylan.com
You may join Dr. Boylan's information e-mailing list by sending one email to:
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Guess what you won't find at Namors blog.
starcraftisabella.blogspot.com...
This statement that was there last month.

Talessian Namor is the captain of the oldest starcraft on earth, Starcraft Isabella. In July 2006, several major metropolitan areas across the world witnessed a daylight display of this friendly starcraft.

Last month he claimed the ship was in the air and visible and now the blog has changed to making a future claim, sorta like the doomsday prophets.
There's also some lovely info on disinfo which wasn't there last month. Who know's maybe he'll invoke Bill Coopers name.
It's pretty clear the thing is a come on.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I...AM...THE...CABAL...

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

*Ogly eyes and wiggly fingers near face*

RESISTANCE...IS...FUTILE...YOU...WILL...BE...ASSIMILATED...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This human is not a "reptilian" as he claims. He would not last a week with me, because he is built around lies. A foundation of lies crumble. We shall converse Iguana... or whatever your name is. I have no respect for this type of activity. You fill the minds of innocent, searching humans with confusion and mistrust.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I...AM...THE...CABAL...

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

*Ogly eyes and wiggly fingers near face*

RESISTANCE...IS...FUTILE...YOU...WILL...BE...ASSIMILATED...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LMAO! ohh man... that was funny...

PS DR RICHARD BOYLAN IS A LOONY. EVEN HIS FRIGGIN WEBSITE HAS DOCTORED PHOTOS OF "RESTRICTED COMPLEXES"

If you truly believe in this BULL# then you are a sad, sad little person who needs a new hobby

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
People can not be reptilians, they can have a peace of reptilian DNA.

Who are you to telling people what to believe and think?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Zeta , you tell people what to believe in your other posts and provide no proof. The pot calling the kettle black as they say. I hope you get banned.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Zeta , you tell people what to believe in your other posts and provide no proof. The pot calling the kettle black as they say. I hope you get banned.
No, I am writing what I experienced, I don`t care will someone believe or not. My ego is in normal level

[edit on 5/9/06 by Zeta Home]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Unfortunately, claiming certain things to be true (such as saying you have 2 implants from aliens in your body) without proving it is a banable offense on a site like this.

We dont tolerate the spreading of misinformation here.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Unfortunately, claiming certain things to be true (such as saying you have 2 implants from aliens in your body) without proving it is a banable offense on a site like this.

We dont tolerate the spreading of misinformation here.

5th or 6th time...I`ll put a photo here. I can`t do that right now because I am on college. When I come home I`ll do it. I promise

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
deployment date is of course dec 1 2012

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
deployment date is of course dec 1 2012
How do you know?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join