It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I know full well of this Telos that of which is the avartar of the one who started this particular thread. I have also read in depth Mr. Cayce and strongly believe that Atlantis will rise sometime in the decade of 2020 - 2030 that of which will usher humanity into a startingly new era of sustainability and with none of the compromise. Edgar Cayce spent time on Arcturus prior to his incarnation as Cayce (5749-14) and I guess I should have been more specific in my question made to you in another thread. My auntie in a past life was from Arcturas and my own mother iwas from the Orion's Belt. I on the other hand am a product of Atlantis and so I originate right from here. I do know what I'm talking about and I only mean to be as quick-witted as Jesus himself for "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light." (Luke Chapter 8, Verse 16)

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
I know full well of this Telos that of which is the avartar of the one who started this particular thread. I have also read in depth Mr. Cayce and strongly believe that Atlantis will rise sometime in the decade of 2020 - 2030 that of which will usher humanity into a startingly new era of sustainability and with none of the compromise. Edgar Cayce spent time on Arcturus prior to his incarnation as Cayce (5749-14) and I guess I should have been more specific in my question made to you in another thread. My auntie in a past life was from Arcturas and my own mother iwas from the Orion's Belt. I on the other hand am a product of Atlantis and so I originate right from here. I do know what I'm talking about and I only mean to be as quick-witted as Jesus himself for "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light." (Luke Chapter 8, Verse 16)

Thank you for clarifying this. I do agree that it is good to challenge postings when you know they are false. I just like it when there is something to be gained through the comment for everyone that reads it.

I too have ties to the Atlantean beginnings of our kind (still digging though so I do not have the details but I hope to have them soon.) I am finding that more and more people from Atlantis (souls to be more precise) are choosing to incarnate during this time of development in our history. Simply because the technology is getting closer to what existed thousands of centuries ago.

I'm glad I decided to make the post that I did so that I could gain a little more "insight" into who you are. That is also why I made a point to let you know it was not an attack.

I really look forward now to reading more of your posts. I just hope that you understand where I am coming from.

Also, the post you made on this precise thread stating things about being weird lead me to believe that you were simply a skeptic that was trying to ridicule people that wanted to give their point of view.

My sincerest blessings,

Mike

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
I too have ties to the Atlantean beginnings of our kind (still digging though so I do not have the details but I hope to have them soon.) I am finding that more and more people from Atlantis (souls to be more precise) are choosing to incarnate during this time of development in our history. Simply because the technology is getting closer to what existed thousands of centuries ago.

Also an Atlantean; that's awesome! Did you know that Atlantis once bred Godzilla-like beings -- just for fun?! It was so weird back then I just have to say and is yet still remarkably different from the rest of the galaxy. Here's an interesting tid bit: back then the woman used to rule with an iron fist and is of course a sharp contrast to how things are done these days. Above all else though, it was an empire and something to be envied for sure from those outside its boundaries.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wanted to share some recent UFO/triangle sightings- (don't expect to hear about all, if any, of them on the news... do you know how vast the sky is and how little most people look up? Good Heavens, people...)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (this one is connected to a CSETI expedition- as are others here)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.ca...

Do you believe in Star Nations? No? This is atleast interesting to watch: www.youtube.com...

There are a couple videos filmed by Jeff Woolwine here: www.jerrypippin.com...

www.shopjerrypippin.com...

www.ozemail.com.au...[1].wmv

www.ozemail.com.au...[2].wmv

www.veoh.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
I know full well of this Telos that of which is the avartar of the one who started this particular thread.

Sorry I didn't get this. Could you explain your self better?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Also an Atlantean; that's awesome! Did you know that Atlantis once bred Godzilla-like beings -- just for fun?! It was so weird back then I just have to say and is yet still remarkably different from the rest of the galaxy. Here's an interesting tid bit: back then the woman used to rule with an iron fist and is of course a sharp contrast to how things are done these days. Above all else though, it was an empire and something to be envied for sure from those outside its boundaries.

Yes, I actually did know that much. It was also part of what lead to the downfall. The abuse and neglect of the environment and the natural order of things. I guess this is a topic for another discussion though. I have plenty to say on it and also have received some very interesting input on why I am here now in this day and age.

Anyway, I look forward to reading it if you happen to do so. Just reply here to let me know.

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can I ask a sort of sarchastic, yet important question?

Has anyone in this community of communers ever had a past life from some place that they had never heard of, and that is not part of the human artefact lexicon?

I'm serious. Why are communers always from "Orioin's Belt" or are Ancient Celts. Or Queen's of Sheeba, or what not.

I want to talk to a undescribable technician from a place we have never heard of. Something unagrandizing from someplace non-descript.

If I have to talk to one more emporer, card shark, priest, or otherwise interesting archetype, I'm gonna scream.

Come on you people with your non-descript, non-self-aggrandizing past lives! Show yourselves and prove that communal past lives are not simply self aggrandizing archetypal role-play!

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

I'm serious. Why are communers always from "Orioin's Belt" or are Ancient Celts. Or Queen's of Sheeba, or what not.

I want to talk to a undescribable technician from a place we have never heard of. Something unagrandizing from someplace non-descript.

If I have to talk to one more emporer, card shark, priest, or otherwise interesting archetype, I'm gonna scream.

Come on you people with your non-descript, non-self-aggrandizing past lives! Show yourselves and prove that communal past lives are not simply self aggrandizing archetypal role-play!

Yes. It is funny of how that works.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Because pretending to be a service tech on a interdimensional airline probably isn't nearly as much fun as bieng a warrior or a queen.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And please, "simple farm girl married to a wonderful man" is still an archetype. I want to hear something non-archetypal. I'm sure somebody out there has channeled something like that. We just need to know that person here.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Has anyone in this community of communers ever had a past life from some place that they had never heard of, and that is not part of the human artefact lexicon?

Not a problem.

This one, although you may not consider it someplace you never heard of, happened around 3 a.d. here in the U.S. Here is where it is a bit different though than what is commonly thought of the inhabitants at the time. Native American, yes, culture, no.

It began (the session) with me focusing on entering a past life that has a significant impact on my current life. Now granted, when heading into this reading I had my own fantasies of the "great" lives I had lead. So you can understand my surprise when this life came to the forefront.

Again, it's not about the location because obviously we know it. However, it is about the culture of this tribe that I was in.

It started out at age 15. When asked to describe my surroundings I couldn't at first. It was like there was a fog over everything. I guess I started worrying that this wasn't going to work when it began to clear up. I was surrounded by great trees. I mean MASSIVE trees. My initial thoughts were the redwoods. Anyway, I was asked to describe what I was wearing and it turns out that I wasn't wearing much of anything. Just something to protect the twig and berries. I believe I was on some sort of quest.

Well, I was then asked to go to my home and describe the dwelling. It was like a teepee but not quite. There were animal skins everywhere on the walls. Yet it also seemed to be built of more substantial material like wood as well. It was much bigger than I ever imagined a teepee to be anyway. I was asked to describe anyone in the tent. There were two small girls under some skins watching me. When asked to have one of them call out my name I heard, "ShaShawnee". This was not the name of the tribe as I confirmed when asked this. It was simply what I was called by. It was my new name and the one I would carry with me to my deathbed. When asked what the name of the tribe was the only thing that came to me was "the people". We simply were. We were one.

I was then asked to imagine a map and pinpoint our location. At first a dot appeared somewhere near Oklahoma. Then it moved to the northwest coast of California. Then I was asked to imagine a calendar and told to get the number for the year. This is when 3 a.d. came to me.

Now I was told to move forward to a major event in this life. I was in my mid 30's. There was another tribe coming to raid us. We are peaceful and do not like to have violent confrontations. Also, we had lost many important people in previous encounters with this tribe. They come to me because I am the "head". When asked if this meant chief I simply knew that there was no chief. We were all equal. It was that my advice has lead to more successes than anyone else and I was trusted by everyone. Anyway, we decided to move the village further south.
Now I'm running out of space.
There is a lot more but I can't put it in this message. The point is that this society is very different from anything I had ever experienced or heard of the native Americans.

This probably won't do for what you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, first, thank you for your response. That gives me a better idea of both how the process of regression works and what an experience is like.

I suppose being 'head' is a built archetypal, but I'll let you slide on that!
What I appreciate about your story is the detail and the setting in its non-labeled forms.

Has anyone had an experience where they have never figured out where it was to any extent, and it seemed completely foreign to them in almost every respect?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
whylistentome that was an awesome description. I really enjoyed that. As soon as you mentioned very tall trees, Northern California popped into my head.
(Beautiful place, even now). I would love to hear the rest if you have time, and if there is more to tell.
I've never been hypnotized, but would love to try it, just out of curiosity. I too imagine different types of lives I might have been leading (if such a thing is possible), so hearing myself babble about something completely unrelated would be fun.

I'm sure you've tried to research your experience. Have you found anything? I just found a link here: The Lolangkok Sinkyone

Dwellings

Two types of permanent dwellings were built. One was a wedge-shaped lean-to. Another was a conical building assembled around a center pole. These dwellings were made out of slabs of redwood bark. Two types of circular houses were constructed. One was for dancing and the other was for sweat baths. The temporary shelters used at the summer camps were constructed of brush and left to fall apart from weathering.

Like I said, I've never been hypnotized, but I did dream of being a 10 year old boy dressed in a Navy uniform once. It was during one of the World Wars. I was with my dad (the boy's dad), and some form of Navy authority who awarded me some medal for completing some type of training (kind of like boyscouts or military school meant for children). Then the sirens began blasting, and I insisted we run for cover, but it was too late. The last thing I saw was walls around us being blasted to bits, and our bodies engulphed in flames. That's where I woke up. Probably not a past life, but one of the more realistic dreams I've had.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well, first, thank you for your response. That gives me a better idea of both how the process of regression works and what an experience is like.

I suppose being 'head' is a built archetypal, but I'll let you slide on that!
What I appreciate about your story is the detail and the setting in its non-labeled forms.

Has anyone had an experience where they have never figured out where it was to any extent, and it seemed completely foreign to them in almost every respect?

No problem. I think that one thing that people need to look for to try and authenticate an experience like this as much as possible will be the details that don't make much sense to you. Such as there not really being a "head" or "chief" for example. The term head to me when I experienced it seemed to mean more along the lines of my actual "head". My mind. I was sharp and always had good suggestions that seemed to work out. It didn't really mean that I was the leader. As I was saying, we all seemed to be on an equal level. Since this type of "Indian" society never existed before with me then I have to believe that it was authentic until proven otherwise (we definitely did not think of ourselves as Indian either.)

At first the environment seemed foreign yet familiar. It's hard to explain. Though I had never been to the places described I simply "knew" that it was where they were.

So, if someone is truly doing a past life regression (and the RIGHT questions are asked [to make it clear, not leading questions because these will destroy an validity but simple questions like "what is the name of the land you occupy?" etc.]) they will always have a familiarity with the place that the life happened. It just makes sense since they had a life there. That is unless they died at a very young age. Then it may seem completely foreign to them and even not of this world.

I would be interested to hear from someone if they have ever experienced this as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
for those of u that said u were connected to atlantinians please explain why u think such thing. thank u much.

-BNE

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
for those of u that said u were connected to atlantinians please explain why u think such thing. thank u much.

-BNE

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As a reptilian, I can tell you that we refuse to be participants of the Galactic Star Federation. There is no purpose for the Galactic Star Federation that we see and we shall bring the extinction of another specie if they fail by our standards of evolution. The process can be done so inconspicuously and will eliminate another threat in the galaxy.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer

-BNE

No problem Angelslayer (hmmmm, can't say I like the alias but I guess that's what makes these sites what they are, hehe.)

For me it is simply a matter of images I experience that cannot be explained via book descriptions, movies or pictures that I have seen. Meaning that my brain isn't using descriptions that it has processed in one form or another. Also, and this is up to your belief in such abilities, I have received readings stating that I did indeed live a few lives within the Atlantean realm. The time doesn't make much sense to me because of what "science" claims to be our true history. Some of this was explained to have been over 100,000 years ago. That just doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe the number was meant to represent a different type of calendar. The more recent incarnation supposedly took place closer to 12,000 years ago during one of the multiple major catastrophies that ultimately lead to the downfall of the culture (? would that be the right word? Because Atlantis was not a city. It was a massive nation that did indeed occupy much of what is the Atlantic ocean from the US east coast down to within the area of Australia.) Like many cultures there were sub-cultures within the major realm that covered the massive area and there were multiple races of people as well. All that I had ever heard on Atlantis taught me that they were one race and one color. Not according to these experiences.

Also, the technology, although advanced (extremely advanced for the time and in accordance with other smaller cultures throughout the world), was much different than where we are today. It's hard to explain but I get images of ships that can hover and fly but not made of metal. Instead they appear to be made of reinforced skins and such and utilize energy points within the earth itself by implanting certain crystals, minerals and gems in various spots. Yes, the buildings were fascinating but they were built primarily with stone, not metal like I had come to believe from the sci-fi movies, etc.

Another thing that stands out from these images is the fact that it was the abuse of the energy that lead to the first major event that began the ultimate downfall of the culture. To say we were psychic is an understatement. I recall images where healings were done with sounds and vibrations utilizing crytals. I don't mean healing a cold or a cut. I mean I have vague images of limbs being replaced and organs being regenerated. That may seem a bit too sci-fi so, as I will admit, it could be generated from something that I had watched in a Star Wars type movie at some time.

The further abuse of these abilities that lead to a "reshifting" of the balance was the fact that we were meddling in evolution. Our first appearance was primarily as energy (souls) that freely roamed the earth and planets of the universe. Earth intrigued us because of the various life that was present. There is a deeper reasoning here but I won't go into that. I just want to try and keep to answering your question. Anyway, we had already manipulated the evolution of the race of man to a point in which we felt we could accomplish our goals in life. There were other unnatural creations such as bringing some dinosaurs back from extinction that upset some sort of balance.

Anyway, there truly is no way to prove this unless (or until) some major Atlantean find is made.

My sincerest blessings,

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
As a reptilian, I can tell you that we refuse to be participants of the Galactic Star Federation. There is no purpose for the Galactic Star Federation that we see and we shall bring the extinction of another specie if they fail by our standards of evolution. The process can be done so inconspicuously and will eliminate another threat in the galaxy.

Can you prove you are a reptilian ....or is it just somthing you feel?
Do you really believe bringing about the extinction of another spieces is acceptable?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by laiguana

Can you prove you are a reptilian ....or is it just somthing you feel?
Do you really believe bringing about the extinction of another spieces is acceptable?

Agreed. Although the statement could be taken in jest I agree that the message is not one that any "advanced" race would ever send.

I just believe though that it was someone just having fun at the expense of the subject of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join