It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oh my god, don't tell me this great forum is starting to turn into GodLikeProductions.com with little kids claiming to be Aliens. The reason there are "Aliens" on the internet is because people can be whatever the hell they want to be on the internet, all you have to do is type it out. Go back to playing your role playing games and please stay away from this forum. If you are such a lonely person and craving attention then goto godlikeproductions.com and tell them your made up stories, they'll buy it over there. Some day there will be a way to slap people through the internet and you guys claiming to be Aliens will be the first ones that I will happily slap the *snip* out of. Carry on...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ok im a skeptic..what can i say....i have never met an alien or am i one....but im gonna defend the "aliens" here for a sec.

1. Why wouldnt the internet be the best place to tell everyone aliens exist. Normal media is censored by goverments around the world
  2. The goverment would never tell normal civilians at this time....can u imagine mass panic? (martial law would be declared)
  3. Most people cant and refuse to belive such a thing, aliens are beyond their comprehention
  4. again mass panic

also a little proof from the aliens might help convince some people your not fantasizing..because we do have sick people that would do that on the internet

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Oh my god, don't tell me this great forum is starting to turn into GodLikeProductions.com with little kids claiming to be Aliens. The reason there are "Aliens" on the internet is because people can be whatever the hell they want to be on the internet, all you have to do is type it out. Go back to playing your role playing games and please stay away from this forum. If you are such a lonely person and craving attention then goto godlikeproductions.com and tell them your made up stories, they'll buy it over there. Some day there will be a way to slap people through the internet and you guys claiming to be Aliens will be the first ones that I will happily slap the sh*t out of. Carry on

Man.... can't a guy create one thread just asking a question without the topic needing to be hijacked by innane unimportant comments that demean the posters and anyone willing to post on the thread.

All of which the poster wants to do is ask if there are any other E.T's out there such as him, whether or not I believe that the poster is an alien is insignificant. The poster is not asking for proof but just background information about E.T beings believed to be living amongst us from other planets.

I think ATS is strong enough of a forum to withstand inquiry of Alien beings living among humans without the need of proof. Isnt it? So if it is I think we can let the poster ask his question. There is no need to belittle the poster or anyone who responds to the his question.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Most everyone in this thread has gone onto something irrelevant of the topic. HE said if you're not going to be apart of the discussion then leave. What have you done? You have done everything that he nicely asked you not to do. IF this topic does not apply to you then why come here? Maybe you're the ones craving attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk

Man.... can't a guy create one thread just asking a question without the topic needing to be hijacked by innane unimportant comments that demean the posters and anyone willing to post on the thread.

All of which the poster wants to do is ask if there are any other E.T's out there such as him, whether or not I believe that the poster is an alien is insignificant. The poster is not asking for proof but just background information about E.T beings believed to be living amongst us from other planets.

I think ATS is strong enough of a forum to withstand inquiry of Alien beings living among humans without the need of proof. Isnt it? So if it is I think we can let the poster ask his question. There is no need to belittle the poster or anyone who responds to the his question.

I don't remember saying anything about the original poster. I am talking about the people claiming to be "aliens."

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you read threw my whole post I also mentioned anyone who responds ands claims that they are an alien, because this thread is specifically mentions that people who claim they are aliens do not have to give any proof just claim who they are and where they come from. Please read the original post before posting inconsequential comments.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladarl
According to Quantom theory, we are all one connected to the other down to the tiney little bits that make protons and electrons work , correct?

If this were true, then wouldn't we all be of alien descent at one point or another?

That's a good theory!

Anyway, why don't you just let this 'alien' guy have his say? Yeah maybe it is BS, but it doesn't mean you all have to go mental and start flaming everyone! If you don't believe it just move onto a different post that you can relate to more. I thought this website was for intelligent open minded people, you lot sound like patronising little teenagers...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Give me $1 for everyone who claims they are an alien / vampire / werewolf / subterrianian hobbit / ancient wizard / dragon / pixie / fairy / farmer maggot, and I'll be quite rich!

Seriously, please back up your claims you are an alien? For the validality of your claim at least. You can say, 'I don't have to prove this to anyone, I am what I am.' but that does nothing to back you up.

Laiguana you wrote something along the lines of 'my genetic makeup is all human'. So what is reptilian, your mind making you believe so?

Just, sometimes open mindedness can go too far, you need to balance it out with common sense and reality.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
Most everyone in this thread has gone onto something irrelevant of the topic. HE said if you're not going to be apart of the discussion then leave. What have you done? You have done everything that he nicely asked you not to do. IF this topic does not apply to you then why come here? Maybe you're the ones craving attention.

Get real, UnstoppableForce, this topic is open to all avenues of mockery, sarcasm, as is the credibility of the claims made by the poster. The anonimity of the internet compels certain individuals to seek attention in ways that in a social situation would discredit themselves for a long time.
This poster is nothing more than attention seeking with little credence to his outlandish claims (be it a serious question or just a thread to wind up the guillable amongst our online community) and sure enough, it's working well in his favour by the replies he's receiving.
.......and, come on, THIS topic does NOT apply to anyone!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Possibly the only purpose of this thread was to act as a small experiment aimed to invoke and observe the response to such a post, not to actually obtain the information asked for.
By the majority of responses, one can esily see, that most people are closed minded to the idea of aliens having any sort of contact with us, or even existing at all. Our only real experience in the phenomena is in fictional media. "star trek" .. "star wars" ... "e.t".
That, and the discussion of actual existence under supposed government coverups.

That is the limit of our experience on the topic.
This is a broad statement, but its commonly understood that people heavily into science fiction are viewed by the majority of people as "nerds" or socially handicapped in one way or another.

People heavily into the conspiracy end of the alien idea are also labelled as the same sometimes, and even worse, paranoid, and crazy.

People reject the idea en mass. They do not want to be recognized with those aspects of the people I've just described. It is a knee-jerk reaction. They want to be accepted and comfortably secure in their social standing for fear of ridicule an rejection, so they contribute to the ridicule, or merely remove themselves from any identification with it by ignoring, or blocking out the idea as merely laughable, and totally impossible.
This is a common reaction reinforced by the media's mockery of such things (every ufo story is followed by a smarmily smirking anchorman leaning over to make a sarcastic and demeaning remark to his co-host)

This phenomena of the majority of human's reaction to the alien idea i've just described, is THE DEFACTO PERFECT DEFENSE OF SECRECY....
perfect, and quite possibly originating in deliberate design.
Plant a few seeds as to how it will be treated in public, and it spreads over the decades into an area of plausible reality that is completely unaccepted by the masses conciousness.

absurdity, always absurdity. do anything absurd behind closed doors or in plain sight and it will not be reported on because it will be ridiculed, and tossed in with good ideas for the weekly world news.

so many many absurd and otherworldly things could very well be going on around you, yet we are blind to them because we classify them with the unbelieveable, an if we talk about them seriously we would be ridiculed. so we dont.
sure you might in a chat room here or there.. but you wouldnt have regular discussion on it on the nightly news, at the water cooler, or at party after party.

thats what sports scores and american idol are for.

I myself do not claim to belive in aliens or do not.
I just am pointing out my observations on the majority of people's initial reaction to the concept, and the effect that reaction has feeding back on us.

in REALITY... we have no idea whether aliens exist or not. according to pure logic, and what we observe in the universe, the chances are quite high that intelligent life is out there. intelligent life possibly millenias past our own development.
the thing is. as a whole. as a population. we do not know.
yet we act like we do.
we act like we KNOW its not true,
and anyone that believes solidly in it, is bonkers. its as if you dont even have to think about it. someone mentions it and you immediately unthinkingly have a gut reaction for it.
you might have not even created that reaction yourself.
it was just instilled in you by how you grew up and what you observed and you adopted it as part of you.

we do this because we want to fit in with the common belief. and we disguise that truth with asking for solid proof (not by considering others accounts of experiences seriously or facing the cold hard logic that its possible and we are not know it alls.)
when you know deep in your heart, that you do NOT know. and really, if they were advanced enough to get here, and they didnt want you to know they were here, they would make sure you wouldnt.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hello.

I'm a visitor here. Not by choice these days. My home is a long way from here towards the galactic centre.

Where are you from?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
and for the vast majority of us, they have made sure.

what would stop an alien from posting what the initial poster posted on this board?

if they wanted to, and they were here, i am sure they very well could, in a manner as exact to human behavior as they wanted.

whos to say we know "how an alien woudl really type" ... only from the impression we've gotten from the fictional aliens we've seen on the screen?

whats more amusing to me than the initial post, is the people ridiculing it, having no real deep thought about the issue before posting, just knee jerk bam they get the initial response to it and they type. a generic, common, and base-level response.
the response of ridicule.
because they know it all. they know how thigns are in this day and age.
and they KNOW aliens dont exist! and they woudl NEVER post on the center of all human information -the internet- what rediculous place for them to place information ... riiiiight?

im not saying the initial poster is legitimately a non-human being.

im saying ... you dont effing know.. dude. and neither do i.

so stop acting like you do, you * snip *. in the face of the infinite universe, you're a speck of dust. and you dont know * snip *.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi poop,

Nice choice of words. I believe aliens do exist. Whether or not they've visited our planet is a different story. Whether people on this planet are 'aliens' per se' is quite a jump from admitting aliens may exist to saying they exist right next to us. On the bus, in the workplace, on TV.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So people have said you are weird eh laiguana? Did they state this in a professional capacity ?

Let me tell you a human truth that all so-called psychics capitalize on .

We ALL feel like outsiders .
We ALL think that other people don't think or feel as we do .
We ALL think that even our closest friends don't understand the real you .

Not all the while , but at sometime in everyones life we have all felt like this .
In todays current context you may assume yourself to be an alien , 100 years ago you may have thought yourself to have been replaced by a doppleganger at birth .

Get over it my friend .

Dae

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by MrPenny
Don't know why I'm here, don't know how I got here....All I know for sure is...I'm not from here. I spend most of my time alternating between amusement and bewilderment watching the antics of you humans.

Wow, you know, that sounds just like...

every other person on the planet, to me...

OH man, I have to share this story as this thread reminds me of a conversation I had with my mum about 8 years ago!

She says to me in this "oh woe is me" voice, "Dae, I dont know what a human is supposed to be!". I look at her and just laugh, "Mum, that is excatly what being human is about! Are we born with manuals? This is why there are hundreds of religions and cults, because know one knows for sure."

Needless to say it flew over her head, she kinda liked the idea that she is spesh, some kind of 'goddess' trapped in human form!

Which is why this thread reminds me of this conversation, its like, "Help, im an alien traped in human form, get me out of here!"

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am not an alien but....

if there are any hot alien chicks out there that fancy breeding with me to produce a half human/alien off spring just u2u me, obviously i dont mine having a few of you at a time...lets get cracking and start a new super hybrid breed!

oh...damn...i just remembered what im like...our children will be far too stupid and reckless at the hands of a flying disc....forget it.....lets just do the 'protected' copulation thing for the buzz of it....

BRING IT ON U FINE ALIEN HONEYS!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by poop
and for the vast majority of us, they have made sure.

what would stop an alien from posting what the initial poster posted on this board?

if they wanted to, and they were here, i am sure they very well could, in a manner as exact to human behavior as they wanted.

whos to say we know "how an alien woudl really type" ... only from the impression we've gotten from the fictional aliens we've seen on the screen?

whats more amusing to me than the initial post, is the people ridiculing it, having no real deep thought about the issue before posting, just knee jerk bam they get the initial response to it and they type. a generic, common, and base-level response.
the response of ridicule.
because they know it all. they know how thigns are in this day and age.
and they KNOW aliens dont exist! and they woudl NEVER post on the center of all human information -the internet- what rediculous place for them to place information ... riiiiight?

im not saying the initial poster is legitimately a non-human being.

im saying ... you dont effing know.. dude. and neither do i.

so stop acting like you do, you * snip *. in the face of the infinite universe, you're a speck of dust. and you dont know * snip *.

very nicely said poop, you got the message down to a T. This thread is not about proof and I can't seem to get this across to idiotic people without coming right next to them and shouting it straight into their ears. Ill nominate you for the wayabove award next month

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I agree with poop here although he could have done without the insults.

None of these "aliens" are in this thread to prove anything or back any claims. Although I believe the odds are very, very slim that any of them are alien, they do have the right to interact. That was the purpose of the thread in the first place, interaction.

It's unfortunate that these extremes manifest themselves here. Either a mocking ridicule and a prove it or else mentality or an I believe everything you say mentality.

If we are here "in search of", then why do these threads always end up driving people away? What if one of these people was actually an alien? We will never know because they will be pounded mercilessly until they leave.

If you are a skeptic then just sit back and read. As I always say, the best way to expose someone is to let them talk. If they are hoaxing, they will eventually hang themselves in their own dialogue.

Until then, leave them alone and let them talk to each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To everyone that thinks they may not be human. You should participate in the Genographic Project. It would be a free DNA test that traces your ancestory. If you end up not being human, I guess easy way to prove it.

link

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am a Lutheran in Salt Lake City for the next week. I guess that makes me pretty 'alien'.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join