It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

CX.....I share your opinion too to some extent....however, you must admit that ATS'ers cannot help but to make some bit of humor whenever someone posts that they are a REPTILE species!
So, back on topic, I would appreciate an answer to Mechanic's question in the near future.....

Yeah i get your point, i think maybe i need to refrain from posting in the middle of putting my kids to bed when they are playing up a goodun! Definate sense of humour failure lol!

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think this thread is hilarious. Some of you guys should go on late night comedy. Maybe there you can get some money off your jokes!

To those of you who claim to be "aliens":

Do you not have a birth mother and birth father? Did they not have countless fathers and mothers before them? Do you have a family history? Do you have relatives? Family? Friends? A Job? A house? A profession?

Despite any evidence even for yourselves you claim " I don't think I am of this earth," or " I don't fit in with this world so therefore I must be a reptilian." Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are just plain weird? That there are more earthly reasons why you don't fit in? Some of you need to check yourselves into an asylum. The rest of you I bet fabricated these stories just to get a good laugh.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are just plain weird? That there are more earthly reasons why you don't fit in?

I feel compelled to quote from a story recounting the birth of CSICON:

Actually, it started with two old codgers named O'Brian and Nolan discussing the weather. "Terrible rain and wind for this time of year," O'Brian ventured.

"Ah, faith," Nolan replied, "I do not believe it is this time of year at all, at all."

At this, Murphy spoke up. "Ah, Jaysus," he said, "I've never seen a boogerin' normal day." He paused to set down his pint, then added thoughtfully, "And I never met a fookin' average man neither"

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey CaptainKirk,

First off I do get annoyed with people like you, what makes you think you have the right to laugh and make fun of anyone.

YOUR NAUGHTY.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Despite the announcement on the original post stating that I was not looking for proof or evidence, I knew this thread would come to this because you humans simply cannot resist an effortless opportunity to discredit such -outrageous- claims. Again, I wish to discuss this with individuals who say they are alien without any of the background banter. Therefore I will be forced to ignore anyone who continues to pursue any attempts to interrogate or ridicule those individuals. Eventually many of your questions may even be answered. So if you do not wish to participate in this discussion, then I don't need your useless input here. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm positive I'm an alien, or so the US gov't tells me, its documented letters and papers....i can prove them to you too!!!! But, I might get in trouble if I do........

I'm not lying, I am being honest, I've heard story that your country waged war with my people some time in the 60's and 70's after roswell incident and admist the Cold War, with deadly weapon only few could imagine far superior than those weapon your army used during WWII. It seem as though however your inferior brains were no match for our intelligence and we defeated you. But time has pass and we began to talk and open trades, now we are exchanging you our finest technology and goods........

I can recall the great epic war however, I was born many years after the war, and had been unknowingly by most of you people, sent to live amongst your people. At first my kind had a hard time adapting to your culture, your food, your custom, your technology, but we managed to adapt, and live amongst you.

Guess who I am? The Reptilan? The Zeta? The Greys? Or Something Else
(Do not scroll down, until you guess!! I'm serious about being an alien!!)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Hahaha, Well I'm neither, I'm Vietnamese!!! Get my story now? Come on now, did you really expect me to be that crazy?!? If you want me to explain the story, I would love too!! Note: I can't give you the documented paper because well you might steal my ID, I was born in Vietnam in 8X' and moved to the US with my "people" (parents) when I was 22 months old, so I couldn't remember anything about the "great war", how does this make me an alien, its another term for immigrant. I'm not anti-american or pro-communist, so don't shoot me, pain hurts....obviously!!!

lol....i'm sure i didn't trick anyone, but I hope I did!! Anyways do I think some of use are aliens, like from outer space, maybe like 8 anonymous people in the whole world. I'm fasinated by the "Indigo" Phenomeom though, I mean I'm positive like 99% of the people who claim to be Indigo just want to make themselves feel better. But what about that one kid who is born with the painting skills of veteran artist from the renaissance?

[edit on 20-7-2006 by skyblueff0]

[edit on 20-7-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hey CaptainKirk,

First off I do get annoyed with people like you, what makes you think you have the right to laugh and make fun of anyone.

YOUR NAUGHTY.

I'm glad you feel that way. Need a tissue?

In all seriousness Lauguina (or however you spell your name), I think you first need to back your own claims up before searching for anyone elses.

As I said, for anyone who thinks they might be an alien, ask yourself a couple of questions?

Do you have a human mother? A human father? A birth certificate? If you answered yes to all three which I am sure you did, guess what? Your just as human as the rest of us, but maybe on the a bit kooky side I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
To everyone that claims to be an ET/alien, bring some evidence.No point in making claims here without backing it up.

I hope this topic gets locked, this is just asking for lies and immature responses.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by onbekend59]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Ok what if (and I'm what if) I'm a alien but I don't know what sign I can I see in myself?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The way I see things we (aliens) don't have to prove anything to you. When I write something you can believe or not believe I don't really care and I believe many others here feel the same way.

The Elders can tranfer the Grey soul into a human at conception. So yes I have human parents and Grey parents.

I was asked by the Elders if I would like to come to Earth and help the humans when it was time. My response was , I would agree if it was for the good.

They were quite pleased. I was told when I became human I would become stupid but they would come throughout my lifetime and I would be taught what I needed to know. I was told when it was time I would know and whatever was to be would be.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Greys don't have souls, we are a cybernetic species. And we have found no proof that humans have souls either.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Okkkkkkkkk this is to weird can answer my first post please?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For your information there are different groups of Grey's.

Some people will say if you have seen one you have seen them all, almost but not really. There are Grey's that have souls and it is "only" the Elders that can transfer them.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
El Che: You don't have to assign a specific alien race to yourself, if you think that you are an alien you may want to think about it for a long time just to be certain.

Observe50: I understand there are quite a few individuals that also state this type of transition. As I have come to see it 'souls' are not just a human trait; .... whether it is specifically attributed to life or matter in general is something that I cannot determine at this point. In spite of the thousands of cults/beliefs/religions on this planet that are formed surrounding this concept of an after-life and spirituallity so to speak, it remains taboo in the scientific community.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
DUDE>>>>>>>>>>REALLY

Why would an alien be using the internet to ask about other alien life and to admit that they were indeed an extraterrestrial?

Don't you think this is the biggest revelation in human history? Don't you worry that if this were made public that there would be a non-stop science experiment by the government to disect you and interrogate you (not in that order)?

WHY WOULD YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL ON THE INTERWEBS?

Oh, I just figured it out. You would admit you were an ET on the interwebs if you were NOT one and had a personality disorder that included narcissism and ego-mania.

Love,
David

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For a resolve to this ...........

Originally posted by laiguana
I am of course a reptilian

Originally posted by NoNik

Originally posted by laiguana
My genetic makeup is indeed human.

Then, how do you consider yourself a reptilian?

NN

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
*slowly raises hand*

I was born with 3 eyes and 8 legs.

It's a real drag when an alien like me comes to Earth, because whenever I wear glasses you can always hear people calling out "Hey you - six-eyes!"

Ba-doom-doom-crash!

Thank you, I'll be here all night!

Seriously, though, what proof do you have that you are an alien? I do believe someone is faming for ATS points...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UareKRAZY
DUDE>>>>>>>>>>REALLY

Why would an alien be using the internet to ask about other alien life and to admit that they were indeed an extraterrestrial?

Don't you think this is the biggest revelation in human history? Don't you worry that if this were made public that there would be a non-stop science experiment by the government to disect you and interrogate you (not in that order)?

WHY WOULD YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL ON THE INTERWEBS?

Oh, I just figured it out. You would admit you were an ET on the interwebs if you were NOT one and had a personality disorder that included narcissism and ego-mania.

Love,
David

Same way a 'dragon' admits to being a dragon in countless dragon form, or a 'werewolf' admits to being a werewolf on numerous furry forums. You can say you are this or that or whatever because you're on the Internet, and no one knows who you are. The Internet is a great receptacle for the imagination.

I can claim to be an alien, too. (See my sig, for example). Of course I'm not, but sometimes I wonder. Too many dreams that I won't get into here. I am so fascinated with these dreams that I've even created a blog, and I'm also writing an 'autobiography' from the viewpoint of the alien main character.

And no, he is not a Grey or a reptilian or any of the other aliens that we all know and lo... er, hate?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lorentrook
In response to your question, yes I am indeed not of this planet. My class is worker-grade 5, my expertise is of what you would call "terraforming". Of my "group" there is the number 10, of which I am 7.
On our progress here, we are on stage 4 of 10.

So... any proof? Can you be more specific?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
According to Quantom theory, we are all one connected to the other down to the tiney little bits that make protons and electrons work , correct?

If this were true, then wouldn't we all be of alien descent at one point or another?

Why do humans and aliens have to be catagorized? Wouldn't these advanced lifeforms already know that we are one by the creator? Why would the "aliens" need to prove themselves to humans that they are "greys" for example? You would think that through millions of years of advanced lifeforms they would be beyond having to "set themselves apart from us".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join