It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well if it makes it easier...sure, I'm deluded. However at this time, I'm mainly interested in discussing with others who are making this sort of claim. There's no solid evidence, whether they are mine or anyone else's...so it appears that there are quite a few people here assuming the role of a psychologist....but I don't mind that at all.
As far as Icke goes, I believe he looks at historical artifacts and distorts their meaning for his own political agendas. And much of the conspiracy theories out there are cases of misinterpretation and deliberate distortions. Although the Lactera 'files' did provide a good laugh for me.
Third, I bless many things. Don't greys deserve a blessing too?
Fourth, it's just my assumption.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Captain you are absolutely correct.

I hope I explain this correctly.

Having the recall that I have I would not want to go back to that. Every human should treasure life, what a gift I have received. You can't even begin to know the love I feel for Earth and everything on it.

Things are not good I believe because of only a handful. What we are shown on the news is always the bad, this is what makes money it seems. When it gets to the point even I get worn seeing all the bad stuff someone does something very GOOD and this instantly renews you.

Yes, life is worth every moment of living. The ones that are running countries of Earth are creating the problems they should be rounded up, this madness has to stop.

What is hard is the good don't have control, the greedy/selfish ones are the ones that have the power and the weapons and the technology and lie. Yes the technology could be used for good but the ones that are good probably can't get there hands on anything.

I, more then you wish the Grey's or anyother species would interfere and make things right. ( I do hope you realize there are others species here but they also can not interfere.)

The peoples have to wake up and realize this has to stop. When are all the good peoples from all countries going to stand as one and say enough is enough we aren't doing things the way these greedy powerful oil/money hungry want it.

We as a human race have to do this Captain and we aren't even close. Yes there are good and many are trying but we are far far behind.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
We as a human race have to do this Captain and we aren't even close. Yes there are good and many are trying but we are far far behind.

That's because we aren't as advanced as we'd like to think. We are well behind any "advanced" races or species, there will always be war. Every creature on Earth has to survive to live on and possibly the same goes for everything else in the universe.

I believe that these advanced races should be welcomed, it will change mankind, it's the change the human race needs to get out of this primitive rut.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
observe50,

Do you know who is making the crop circles on Earth and is there a message in them that we should know?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I don't know. I see it as a possibility as a matter of fact, I believe I mentioned that before. I like to go with that 'gut' feeling so to speak. I realize that it means nothing when it comes down to obtainable evidence or proof, but it doesn't bother me at the least.

omfg I just ate a whole package of fig cookies and now I'm gonna

Keep in mind your brain is in your head, not your gut.
Sometimes its best to follow your brain instead of your vital organs.

I am quite skeptical of the existence of any reptilian ET. It seems upon close inspection that reptilians have been created by our own culture. This is my arguement:

Since the creation of the science fiction genre there have been reptile-like aliens in everything from books, to movies, to television shows. There was a television show in the late 50's to early 60's in which there were "reptoids" which were intelligent alien menaces who lived deep underground in caverns, a detail which is conveniently shared with the reptilian theory some think is a reality. Also, the first star trek series had in it a species that were reptile-like and were called "reptilians." There have also been movies in which such beings existed, movies including The Last Starfighter and Enemy Mine. In Enemey Mine there was a reptile-like species of ET known as the Drac. Now some conspiracy theorists believe there to be a race of reptilians of similar nature called Draconians. Notice the similarity?

All of these tv shows, movies, and pop culture references to reptile-like aliens and their habitats all occured and were made before David Icke and before any "real" reptilian activities were reported anywhere. If this isn't evidence of pop culture being the source of the reptilian nonsense I don't know what is.

Under this evidence I would suggest you re-analyze your status as a true reptilian.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well if its true that the very beginnings of life on this planet are from some Comet, then technically yes, there are Aliens here.......just we've been around for so long we don't see ourselves as that.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello, aliens!

i am not an alien, but am very curious if there is one here claiming to be of the grey species? I really dislike them mainly because of their appearance and the alleged abductions and experiments they perform on humans.. But if i am able to chat with a grey on this forum, my feeling of fear may go away...

Laiguana, great to here that reptilians post on this forum. Is this you on your avatar?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
magicarose,

Crop circles are very very interesting. I have never been shown or told anything by the Grey's about these.

I am probably as you in belief that they are not all made by humans as pranks. I do think that they are interesting myself and I also think there must be some type of meaning.

Whenever there is a show on about them I will watch it if I can in hopes that something might come to mind but it hasn't.

Crop Circles are beautiful in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
-------------------That on my avatar is my baby.

Kirk: I've already taken much of what you've said into account, perhaps you may have missed it in a previous post. I still don't see why you care if I say I'm -reptilian- or not? What are you trying to prove to yourself if you already seem to know all the answers? If you continue to interrogate me, I will simply have to ignore you. I don't want to, but I will since I believe I made it clear in my first post that I was not searching for proof/evidence regarding anyone's claims of being of alien origins.

My interests here are with others also making this claim. Not whether it can be proven or not.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Very nice.

Btw, I see you have a 'Boycott Islam' link in your sig. Are you also a reptilian who hates muslims? That is considered a bit offensive by some terrestrials, you know... I may just start hating reptilians... Oops, I just did

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

The novel in 40 minutes...pfff! I get through them in 15.

I think he was refering to someone who actually READS the book

Originally posted by laiguanaSo, ah...how many of 'em are out dere laiguana?

How many different colors?

Considering the diversity of life on thie planet IMO there would be millions of different species out there just within our own galaxy

p.s. did the greys in your room like to pass gas?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't hate muslims personally, I dislike their religion...and that should be discussed elsewhere.

Greys never passed gas! But we do. Like my baby iguana here on earth, she passes gas every day, but it doesn't smell. It's cute if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

How do we know we're not just some interstellar vacation spot for broke aliens?

No not a vacation spot.

When I was a kid our school took us to a wildlife area that had a large pond with all kinds of critters in it. Every year they took more critters out of that pond for the kids to study. As I got older we dissected live frogs in biology class....

These aliens are here in the same fashion. Earth is their "pond", We are their "frogs"... every year there is a new batch or class of aliens studying the native life form...

Think about it why else would there be cow mutalations year after year?

Why else would abductees all claim the same experiments were performed on them?

If they were truly studying us, the same studies would not be repeated year after year.

Sleep well tonight , kiddies, cuz tomorrow YOU might be the next frog scooped out of the pond!

[edit on 29-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
observe50,
Do you know who is making the crop circles on Earth and is there a message in them that we should know?

Yes I do know how makes the crop circles. Discovery Channel did an episode on it too with interviews...

Crop Circle Makers

Humans made them... this website shows how who and why with confessions of the perpetraters...

Not all humans are as stupid as conspiracy nuts make them out to be...

[edit on 29-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Crop Circles are beautiful in my opinion.

Yes a true work of art by HUMANS. Why would anyone think that some advanced species has nothing better to do than to wizz over to our galaxy and flatten grain fields?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorninG StaR 21
Hate to burst anyone’s bubble here but the truth is Aliens are plain demons they are people around who would do anything for aliens to make supernatural contact with them but really they are attracting demons. The reality is that aliens are really demons-- fallen angels
(Which can only manifest themselves by God’s permission)

--MorninG StaR 21

Can't burst my bubble... its a titanium/teflon/silicon alloy. This alloy is both transparent and flexable, while being extremely strong. light and durable... no you can't have the formula.

Your close but you have it backwards... it is incorrect to say "Aliens are demons"... but you can say "Demons are Aliens" There is a big difference. However that also means tha God and the Angels are also Aliens...

Proof?

Every bible believing Christian in the world has no choice but to agree with this observation, because to deny it would mean denying the word of the bible...

God and the Angels resides in the Heaven's, NOT OF THIS EARTH.
He sent his son Jesus DOWN TO EARTH to teach, to wake up mankind..

Satan and the Demons[fallen angels] were CAST DOWN TO EARTH... they live here now... that makes them landed immigrants from an EXTRATERSTIAL PLACE. In case you all forget ET means NOT OF THIS EARTH

So any Christian who does not believe that Aliens in the truest form exist, is a hypocrit.

Think about it... you can't have it both ways.

[I wonder if Bush gave Satan a green card?
]

[edit on 30-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's great man. "I wonder if Bush gave Satan a greencard"

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Kirk: I've already taken much of what you've said into account, perhaps you may have missed it in a previous post. I still don't see why you care if I say I'm -reptilian- or not? What are you trying to prove to yourself if you already seem to know all the answers? If you continue to interrogate me, I will simply have to ignore you. I don't want to, but I will since I believe I made it clear in my first post that I was not searching for proof/evidence regarding anyone's claims of being of alien origins.

My interests here are with others also making this claim. Not whether it can be proven or not.

Freedom of speech buddy, I have the right to interrogate you however I want to. This thread is ridiculous to many people on the board, some go as far to say it damages the credibility and integrity of the entire website.

I'm not trying to prove anything to myself because to me and most other rational people you are quite obviously fooling yourself. You claim to be of a near fictitious alien race and provide know evidence or insight into why you think so accept that your "gut" told you so.

Is it a crime to try an introduce reason to rationality to this thread because you seem to think it is. To have a serious discussion about unsupported, far-fetched stories is almost contradictory. On a sight like this out to find the truth about paranormal encounters, there is no point in having such discussions without atleast some substantiation.

And I'm not even interogatting you so to speak. I'm providing to you real evidence which is not my "gut feeling" and asking you revise your world view.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Every bible believing Christian in the world has no choice but to agree with this observation, because to deny it would mean denying the word of the bible...

This is why I believe religion is the greatest hoax of mankind, you can't question it, it's a book that was originally written in hebrew then it's rewritten in english and rivised many many times. Humans aren't perfect and many mistakes happen, yet many think the bible and religion are perfect...please.

I also believe it has nothing to do with the UFO/Alien Phenomena, and to say that it does because it has some depictions is because throughout mankind we have always wondered what is beyond the stars.

Religion was created before law, it was a way to enforce and control the masses. But these are my observations and most of you will not agree, and that's okay with me.

Now back to the Aliens

[edit on 30-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I dont know if I am an alien or not...

But I can say that alot of the time I do not feel like I belong here.. I just dont think the way most people do... So take that for what its worth... Either way I am stuck on this stupid rock! so I might aswell make the best of it.

Aliens, demons, fdallen angels, reptilians, whatever... I dont deny the possibility of any of them.... just havnt seen or met any in person (that I know of)..

In every physical fashion, I am definately human.. but my mind...well thats another ball game.

TONE23

*EDIT-Spelling

[edit on 30-7-2006 by TONE23]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join