It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Captain your first two paragraphs are just about right unfortunately. I do think you do have to realize that we humans would do the same thing if it were the other way around. Like unstoppableForce reminded you there are good ones and bad ones just as we are good and bad.

Captain I think you have to remember that when I am with the one I go to it is for a different purpose. I have one of there souls and they are the ones that asked me to come here and help. With the others they are more testing specimens and yes even I would be scared if in there situation. You must also take into consideration is that not all the Greys are good or many could be having abductions with a different species.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
When I was a kid the greys really scared me. I don't know why. Now I see them as perhaps observers or scientists.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hate to burst anyone’s bubble here but the truth is Aliens are plain demons they are people around who would do anything for aliens to make supernatural contact with them but really they are attracting demons. The reality is that aliens are really demons-- fallen angels
(Which can only manifest themselves by God’s permission)

--MorninG StaR 21

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Captain your first two paragraphs are just about right unfortunately. I do think you do have to realize that we humans would do the same thing if it were the other way around. Like unstoppableForce reminded you there are good ones and bad ones just as we are good and bad.

Captain I think you have to remember that when I am with the one I go to it is for a different purpose. I have one of there souls and they are the ones that asked me to come here and help. With the others they are more testing specimens and yes even I would be scared if in there situation. You must also take into consideration is that not all the Greys are good or many could be having abductions with a different species.

But you see I'm not sure we would do the same thing if it was the other way around because we have emotions. If we were a group of space farring beings and we came across a planet full of warring factions, disease, hunger and death I believe we would try to help as best we could. If these ET's have the power to travel the galaxy then they must have technology that can help solve many of Earth's problems.

But the reality according to you is that they don't help. They are doing nothing to help us when they could do a multitude of things. They do not see us as equal creatures of the universe but as subjects or animals and would only intervene if we were to disrupt their own agenda. That is not the mindset of a benevolent and helpful race.

My question to you is why haven't they helped and why won't they help. They may be years and years ahead of us in technology, but it seems they are lacking in the righteousness department.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's a question for you guys that is slightly at a tangent, but not entirely.

I once new a guy who was so fast in his thinking that he could read your average classic novel in 40 minutes. He also used to guess the answers to most puzzles in Wheel of Fortune before any letters came up (and no, he wasn't watching it beforehand.)

What is a human who thinks so quickly that he is driven into seclusion by the inane pace of life around him?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
When I was a kid the greys really scared me. I don't know why. Now I see them as perhaps observers or scientists.

They don't scare me anymore either. Now I just see them as slackers who don't pay the rent.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Here's a question for you guys that is slightly at a tangent, but not entirely.

Great, because I have a few for you.

I once new a guy who was so fast in his thinking that he could read your average classic novel in 40 minutes. He also used to guess the answers to most puzzles in Wheel of Fortune before any letters came up (and no, he wasn't watching it beforehand.)

Ok, first of all I have to call you on it. Who was the "guy you once knew"? Usually that is the sign of "someone I just made up in my mind to make a really, really interesting story but personify it so as to give it more credit". Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Secondly, if this guy was so freakin' awesome at Wheel....of.....Forune!!! then why didn't he go on it and make a fortune?

Also, why "Wheel"??

The novel in 40 minutes...pfff! I get through them in 15.

What is a human who thinks so quickly that he is driven into seclusion by the inane pace of life around him?

A storyteller on ATS??

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorninG StaR 21
Hate to burst anyone’s bubble here but the truth is Aliens are plain demons they are people around who would do anything for aliens to make supernatural contact with them but really they are attracting demons. The reality is that aliens are really demons-- fallen angels
(Which can only manifest themselves by God’s permission)

--MorninG StaR 21

Maybe if you've been smoking some funky stuff you would think they're demons. The only demons are huuuuuuuuuumans. I like greys, bless them. And bless every alien in this universe as well!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Maybe if you've been smoking some funky stuff you would think they're demons. The only demons are huuuuuuuuuumans. I like greys, bless them. And bless every alien in this universe as well!

So, ah...how many of 'em are out dere laiguana?

How many different colors?

p.s. did the greys in your room like to pass gas?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
According to all the "data" I've read, Gray's and Reptilians are at odds/ war/ hate each other.

So laiguana, as a Reptile yourself, how is it that you love them?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ok, first of all I have to call you on it. Who was the "guy you once knew"? Usually that is the sign of "someone I just made up in my mind to make a really, really interesting story but personify it so as to give it more credit". Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Secondly, if this guy was so freakin' awesome at Wheel....of.....Forune!!! then why didn't he go on it and make a fortune?

Also, why "Wheel"??

The novel in 40 minutes...pfff! I get through them in 15.

Wow! What provoked that onslaught?

What he was saying might have been a little exaggerated but there are plenty of people in the world who do think at that sort of pace. Some of them are mentally retarted, lacking socially and mentally in some areas while performing beyond brilliantly in others. These people are called Savants.

In fact there was a guy I used to go to school with who read a 350 page book in a little under 2 hours. The teacher did not believe him and she asked him to give a detailed retelling of character and the book's plot and suprisingly, he did quite well.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
morningstar21 is it sad that you think all aliens are demons. Here on Earth there are good people and bad people. Do we think all humans are bad/demons just because there are bad humans.

Captain lets say a ship crashed and our military picked the beings up. some dead/ some alive. What do you think we would do to them?

Let's say we send humans to another planet and there is a rule that you are not to interfere with something that might change there evolution. You might watch, study, etc. Would they really want to share there technology with us when they know we would use it for evil purposes. Do you think right now in history our world governments would allow diseases to be cured NO, people in high places are mostly full of greed. I won't say all but......

ectoterrestrial if this is true I would say it might be hard for him to handle but I would suggest he use his intelligence for the good to help humans in any manner he can.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

They don't scare me anymore either. Now I just see them as slackers who don't pay the rent.

Need to pay taxes like the rest of us. Bums.

How do we know we're not just some interstellar vacation spot for broke aliens?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Let's say we send humans to another planet and there is a rule that you are not to interfere with something that might change there evolution. You might watch, study, etc. Would they really want to share there technology with us when they know we would use it for evil purposes. Do you think right now in history our world governments would allow diseases to be cured NO, people in high places are mostly full of greed. I won't say all but......

You have an attitude full of cynicism and pessimism towards your own race. I think you underestimate the goodness in the human race. Yes, the world has its problems and they need to be delt with, but the world is also full of good things. That is why life is worth living.

You think that if we were to get our hands on technology that could help solve the worlds problems we would instead use it for evil? Some might, but the majority of the good people of this earth would use it for good. Problems seem to be the root of much evil in the world, and we could have the power to destroy evil at it's source.

My question to your alledgedly alien friends is this:

Why the continued indifference? If you believe that we are on a path to self destruction and you have the capacity to help, why won't you? Is there something you are waiting for?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I didn't say I loved Greys, I said they should be blessed. Plus, I don't recall much of my 'reptilian' existence, which is why I was asking Observe50 about the relationship between the two. And I don't know how so many claim to know it, esp humans. As far as I'm aware, reptilians haven't visited earth in thousands of years. Greys seem to be the only ones that actively visit earth from what I've seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
Yes, the world has its problems and they need to be delt with, but the world is also full of good things. That is why life is worth living.

Life isn't worth living for everyone. Some people are merely taunted by the good things in life, and never get to keep them.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Yes, the world has its problems and they need to be delt with, but the world is also full of good things. That is why life is worth living.

Life isn't worth living for everyone. Some people are merely taunted by the good things in life, and never get to keep them.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

Of course life is worth living. That is why people try to hold onto life as long as they can regaurdless of their religious faith or beliefs. If life were really hell then everyone would commit suicide.

Also Laiguana, why do think you're an alien? How do you know you haven't deluded yourself?

[edit on 29-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't know. I see it as a possibility as a matter of fact, I believe I mentioned that before. I like to go with that 'gut' feeling so to speak. I realize that it means nothing when it comes down to obtainable evidence or proof, but it doesn't bother me at the least.

omfg I just ate a whole package of fig cookies and now I'm gonna

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I didn't say I loved Greys, I said they should be blessed. Plus, I don't recall much of my 'reptilian' existence, which is why I was asking Observe50 about the relationship between the two. And I don't know how so many claim to know it, esp humans. As far as I'm aware, reptilians haven't visited earth in thousands of years. Greys seem to be the only ones that actively visit earth from what I've seen.

I don't know. I see it as a possibility as a matter of fact, I believe I mentioned that before. I like to go with that 'gut' feeling so to speak. I realize that it means nothing when it comes down to obtainable evidence or proof, but it doesn't bother me at the least.

omfg I just ate a whole package of fig cookies and now I'm gonna

Come on now, I champion free speech here and people should be allowed to talk, I would always defend that. I have followed this board and asked questions myself and some people have asked some reasonable question but they aren't getting answers so what's the point of a discussion if the subject is discussed in such a wishy washy way.

Laiguana a few for you as this is your thread...

1. You say you see it at a possibility as a matter of fact. What kind of confusional speech is that? Either it's a fact or it isn't.

2. Howcome you can remember enough to be aware that reptilians haven't visited earth for thousands of years, clearly you think you know a lot more than you are saying but don't wanna share so why start the thread? Are you saying you are reptilian but don't want to talk about it? I thought you guys ran the world, the earth is really yours and you control man by shapeshifting and living amongst us, most of you live inside hollow earth? What about all the Icke stuff and Lacerta files, the illuminati etc etc what are thoughts on all of this?

3. Why should the greys be blessed? What and how do you know of them?

4. You say greys are the only ones visiting "from what you have seen". Please share with us what you have seen?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Of course life is worth living. That is why people try to hold onto life as long as they can regaurdless of their religious faith or beliefs. If life were really hell then everyone would commit suicide.

I don't agree with that. I think that some people just choose not to take the easy way out.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join